Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Jerks vs AMA Age 62

AMA is doing remarkably bad considering they were fully prepared and had much better province spread. I suppose terrible race selection does have a large impact in jerks favour as jerks probably have the 2nd best build in top next to BB.

Why didn't all non sage provinces restart into either human/dwarf sage at start of age like I suggested?

If AMA loses this they should probably reset those undead mystics and try for honor crown. They had massive advantage going in (assuming you ignore race/personality choice)
    My life is better then yours.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    AMA is doing remarkably bad considering they were fully prepared and had much better province spread. I suppose terrible race selection does have a large impact in jerks favour as jerks probably have the 2nd best build in top next to BB.

Why didn't all non sage provinces restart into either human/dwarf sage at start of age like I suggested?

If AMA loses this they should probably reset those undead mystics and try for honor crown. They had massive advantage going in (assuming you ignore race/personality choice)
    You are sooooooooooooooo n00b!
    i told you Jerks are very pumped and deep drafted. Only they did mistake for not full war rebuild when CF expired but its dont really mattered because they had like x3-4 more gold from us saved and losses on cows from hits was easy retrained. So how Tetley posted 1 side dragon help them alot+ some ppl in kd for second war cant show in time for his army. If they keep it next age can go join Simians.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    You are sooooooooooooooo n00b!
    i told you Jerks are very pumped and deep drafted. Only they did mistake for not full war rebuild when CF expired but its dont really mattered because they had like x3-4 more gold from us saved and losses on cows from hits was easy retrained. So how Tetley posted 1 side dragon help them alot+ some ppl in kd for second war cant show in time for his army. If they keep it next age can go join Simians.
    maybe its time to tag polar bears and say you weren't trying this age :P

I like to post
    maybe its time to tag polar bears and say you weren't trying this age :P
    So far when i wake up i found we already had this baner up. Blizz has send me email too with baner. So here is no resist from put it :)

About not trying, im do my best but my activity is different from last age last 2 weeks and all this age. Just RL changed all my rest rl and uto plans. Still for x-mass i will be full active to welcome Simians :P
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

So far when i wake up i found we already had this baner up. Blizz has send me email too with baner. So here is no resist from put it :)

About not trying, im do my best but my activity is different from last age last 2 weeks and all this age. Just RL changed all my rest rl and uto plans. Still for x-mass i will be full active to welcome Simians :P
    I think by xmas my kd will be ready to war simians!

only if you take korp back though. He bounces too much and logs too little :P

I think by xmas my kd will be ready to war simians!

only if you take korp back though. He bounces too much and logs too little :P
    One bounce :) and I never played in AMA/Polarbears ;) You swing you miss, and miss. :)))

Forum Fanatic
    War is hell

The Jerks.

Any updates?
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Forum Fanatic
    WAR + HOSTILE
    ** The kingdom of x:x **
    Total land exchanged: -2,514

HOSTILE ONLY
    Total land exchanged: -2,375

WAR ONLY
    Total land exchanged: -139

AMA elves have a lot of peasants
    This war is weird.

How come goodz assume AMA is doing remarkably bad and not rather that Jerks is doing remarkably well? :DDDD

Last edited by Palem; 13-08-2014 at 14:22.

The Jerks.

Enthusiast
    aren't you in Jerks anymore? MrCurious

Quote Originally Posted by padrez View Post
    aren't you in Jerks anymore? MrCurious
    No i left after our winning age. Gotta quit while you're ahead :)
    Time off uto is quite enjoyable.
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Still for x-mass i will be full active to welcome Simians :P
    We are still tired of top politics and everything about it, as much fun as whoring is we are having a good time doing honor/ww.

We are having fun down here and as it seems right now i am unsure if we ever get back to attempt whoring, but if we do, you can count on us being out of the block for #1 and war AMA first. We will see when "winter is coming".

Go Jerks!
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Regular
    here is an update.

on 08.08 i broke Code of Conduct for first time in my utopia playing.

I didnt really know i am doing it cuz i curesed once in a private message cuz was way too pissed off but then i found out that what i did was wrong and was ready to take the punishment. Was even ready to leave the kd cuz i put them into a bad position doing this.

At that point i didnt really know that i am going to war ama.

today on 13.08 i get this message.

You have been suspended by the moderators because you broke the Code of Conduct. You will be able to play again on Thu, 14 Aug at 10:24 GMT+00:00.

I Play in jerks .

Go Go Ama.

Really sorry that admins could wait 5 days to punish me but couldnt wait another 5 and do it after the war is over. I don;t find it fair to punish me in the very critical moment like this for something i did 5 days ago. I am man responsible for my actions i would take the punishment anytime but posponding the punishment for 5 days and punishing me while being into war now is punishing my KD. This i don;t find it fair and wanted to share.

To make it better example what happens to ppl that broke code of conduct - Elit you know my province name you can chain me down and give utopia society a nice good example of utopia police system aswell :)
    That will be the perfect combination of good example for justice :)
    Last edited by t8x; 13-08-2014 at 13:22.

Quote Originally Posted by t8x View Post
    here is an update.

on 08.08 i broke Code of Conduct for first time in my utopia playing.

I didnt really know i am doing it cuz i curesed once in a private message cuz was way too pissed off but then i found out that what i did was wrong and was ready to take the punishment. Was even ready to leave the kd cuz i put them into a bad position doing this.

At that point i didnt really know that i am going to war ama.

today on 13.08 i get this message.

You have been suspended by the moderators because you broke the Code of Conduct. You will be able to play again on Thu, 14 Aug at 10:24 GMT+00:00.

I Play in jerks .

Go Go Ama.

Really sorry that admins could wait 5 days to punish me but couldnt wait another 5 and do it after the war is over. I don;t find it fair to punish me in the very critical moment like this for something i did 5 days ago. I am man responsible for my actions i would take the punishment anytime but posponding the punishment for 5 days and punishing me while being into war now is punishing my KD. This i don;t find it fair and wanted to share.

To make it better example what happens to ppl that broke code of conduct - Elit you know my province name you can chain me down and give utopia society a nice good example of utopia police system aswell :)
    That will be the perfect combination of good example for justice :)
    Probably not intentional postponing, admins don't work on weekends plus there might have been a queue of things to be dealt with, or the province who reported you might just have waited to report you for 4-5 days when you were at war.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

That seems a bit unfair to get the punish 5 days later and ruin a good war.
    I have a feeling no one in AMA was heartbroken over some angry message also.
    Right should be right, there is a code of conduct, but if its true that the message was sent 5 days ago and punishment came now its a bit sad for Jerks. Tickets might take some time etc but still its a shame. AMA should have more class also to not report this player before war.
    They are better then that, or should be.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Thread Information