Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Army Home Can't steal horses

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    I brought this to hawks attention today.

Let's see how long they ignore it for
    There was already a post on this awhile ago that I would assume they also saw.

http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...d-ghost-horses

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    There was already a post on this awhile ago that I would assume they also saw.

http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...d-ghost-horses
    That's a wild, crazy assumption

Post Fiend
    When so many users complain at the same time, probably it's not users' fault. Why would the admin deny it every time and blame it on the bot?

Have people looked at the time stamps of the posts. :)

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradise View Post
    When so many users complain at the same time, probably it's not users' fault. Why would the admin deny it every time and blame it on the bot?
    Because Utopia players so often submit and insist on erroneous bug reports that when they finally submit a real one, the admins are still in auto-deny mode. Too much crying wolf is the community's own fault, but also too much auto-deny complacency from admins contributes to an overall sticky situation.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    It's not "deny deny deny" as much as "innocent until proven guilty". As you said, most things posted in bugs aren't actually bugs, or at the very worst aren't terribly important things and not easily fixed. It's just a vetting process to get the devs working on actually issues that need fixed now.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    It's not "deny deny deny" as much as "innocent until proven guilty". As you said, most things posted in bugs aren't actually bugs, or at the very worst aren't terribly important things and not easily fixed. It's just a vetting process to get the devs working on actually issues that need fixed now.
    What sort of treats do you get?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Have people looked at the time stamps of the posts. :)
    Now I do lol. Wow that's wayyy back !

So rather than looking for relevant threads, people should just post a new thread with every query that comes to mind? What's the problem?

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    What sort of treats do you get?
    Okay, so you're interested in treats; if we get you some, will you finally stop being a bitter rabble-rouser?

Quote Originally Posted by RattleHead View Post
    So rather than looking for relevant threads, people should just post a new thread with every query that comes to mind? What's the problem?
    How is a 4 year old thread relevant and any use? Also its adds to the confusion as you can see people comment as those comments were made recently but they are 4 YEAR OLD. Thats why its much better to make a new thread.

Because the error is described perfectly in the thread title, as well as the first post perhaps? You have nothing helpful to add, so why are you here anyways, clown.

Quote Originally Posted by RattleHead View Post
    Because the error is described perfectly in the thread title, as well as the first post perhaps? You have nothing helpful to add, so why are you here anyways, clown.
    But the error previously was deemed as unreliable report since they werent using data that was trusthworthy so seems stupid to harp Bishop for answer he gave 4 years ago that related to the user that posted 4 years ago. But thanks for your helpful posts you contributed a lot to this issues. You are really corner stone for the utopian community!

I am not harping about answers that were given 4 years ago, haven't mentioned it, or Bishop, until this post.

I ran into a position where I was able to confirm I had a target at home through in-game measures alone, which I was unable to steal horses from until I got their SoM, several minutes after all the acres that were out with their army had been home.

Instead of make a new thread (which i have seen ppl get reamed out for duplicate threads), I was able to find a thread whose title suited my problem, as well as the OP- it even happened to be on the first page for me, because someone else had been thoughtful enough to search for the same issue (rather than just post without reading any previous bug threads) to see if they could learn about it for themselves, I presume, and updated it with their own findings. So at this point, I am supposed to start a new thread talking about the same thing?

Team Korp Utopia Police, go patrol somewhere else. So weak

Neither have I claimed you did but if you had read the thread you would known who my initial comment was directed at.

Are you the OP? As I said previously much better to create a new thread to avoid confusion as been shown in this thread so far cause people dont look at timestamps of posts.

Yes if people make multiple threads on the same issue on the same day which is dumb. Dont mean that you have go dig up a thread that is 4 years old and necro it. You seem very ego centric and think everything is about you. The one that topped the thread should have made a new thread and you could have posted to confirm the bug in that thread.

You're the one that wanted to start bickering with me you could have easily ignored my comment. But apparently your need to comment and then cry that the other party replied again is greater.

Thread Information