Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Army Home Can't steal horses

I understand where your comment was directed, and I see that Paradise was corrected in his perspective, but I still disagree with your assessment, there are 3 recent complaints of this issue which have yet to be addressed.

I don't see why a new thread needs to be made, if this bug or issue was truly resolved, as 'not real' or otherwise, shouldn't this thread be closed? Leave forum moderation to the moderators?

Quote Originally Posted by RattleHead View Post
    I understand where your comment was directed, and I see that Paradise was corrected in his perspective, but I still disagree with your assessment, there are 3 recent complaints of this issue which have yet to be addressed.

I don't see why a new thread needs to be made, if this bug or issue was truly resolved, as 'not real' or otherwise, shouldn't this thread be closed? Leave forum moderation to the moderators?
    Why are you engaging in a discussion when you get so upset about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Why are you engaging in a discussion when you get so upset about it?
    I pose the same question to Verminator.
    I get the impression therapy is required there, though.

Slow work-day I guess

Enthusiast
    I thought they were supposed to be cutting back on trolls like korp derailing every thread.

This is still a legitimate issue that needs to be addressed.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    If you aren't helping contribute to resolving bugs please leave discussion to a more suitable forum

Thanks

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    What your bot says is irrelevant, his army was not home.
    What a typical Bishop response. Making a statement with authority rather than accepting the idea that maybe there is a bug.

You're right, what the bot says is irrelevant. But MATH is not irrelevant. I just experienced this myself - in spite of our bot. I got the SoM; about a minute later I'd done the math myself, which is an incredibly easy and accurate calculation to do that I've been using with 100% accuracy for years. Both the bot and my math showed troops home; no horses. Waited a minute for variance..still no horses. Waited for his SECOND wave of troops to come home (One was .16 and one was .24 ticks from returning on the original SoM. First army had 3600 horses, second army had 1700)....still got zero horses. I didn't even know of this bug until a kingdom mate told me about it (this is my first age as TM in years).

So I updated the SoM.
    Our thieves were able to release 1,021 horses but could only bring back 510 of them.

This isn't a problem with a bot, this is a bug.

Thread Information