Thread: When PKed

Regular

When PKed

Okay so hear is the deal.

I got Pked within 5h with my dwarf/sage. At least i had 5h between my logins during this war.
    I Think that they made a good job to actually succed with it.

But here is my question, do i realy have to start over with no sci and no damn wizzards? as if the province was completely new?

If im not mistaken u could keep wizzards and sci, i might be wrong but thats how i remembered it.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    You're remembering wrong. You start fresh.

Post Demon
    That is really gutted... sorry for you man. Restart as Dwarf/Tact because sage isn't going to cut it anymore this age.

Iirc, you get a few more wiz at the start as the age progresses but otherwise you start a new prov. New name, new race, new personality. You could pick the same again if you want ofc.
    Dw/Tact is fun. you can hit 3x/day in war if you feel like it.
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    You get more science too

Regular
    no i started of with the normal amount of wiz and sci as if the age was new.
    Sage wont hold it up anymore.

I Think, that it would be better if u could start of with 75% of your sci and wizz and be in a sort of protection mode for the rest of the war when this happens.
    Because losing a 100% of what u had is kind of harsh. Losing 75% is a penalty but u can live with it, being out for the rest of the war due to the protection mode is a bad situtaion but that is ofc earned for the kingdom who succed with this move.

if you were in protection for the rest of the war, how would you fund a dragon for your kd?

Thread Information