Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: PewPew vs AMA

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I thought grudges were fun and the only reason you were playing was to have fun and compete with kds?

Getting shorted 24 hours in a notice isn't a big deal. It's not like they started razing into your war.

Regular
    In all the talks between Cello and Binar it was always a 48H notice discussed never 72, ask Cello yourself. Pet had even put the 48H notice and terms into the KD CF post and since end of initial AMA war it has remained as a 48H and 85% NW deal. There are logs to validate this. We had made plans around AMA all age knowing we only had two days if they decided to notice us and lost time being able to pump knowing this. There is no dealbreak either way. The notice was given after Jerks was fighting another KD and that escalated quickly to war so it was valid. AMA was continuing to fight Jerks and clearly wanted a war, so instead of them having a one way conflict, we are giving them what they desire, a real conflict and a war which they sought...

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    LoL did some one hack your forum acc :D
    I told you this when we GBed you and we did 100% razes without ANY self-interest compared to assholes like Pyromaniacs :)

I dont like you, that does not mean i wont stand up for you if you would get a dealbreak.
    I hope many feel the same way.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Quote Originally Posted by L3Kakk View Post
    In all the talks between Cello and Binar it was always a 48H notice discussed never 72, ask Cello yourself. Pet had even put the 48H notice and terms into the KD CF post and since end of initial AMA war it has remained as a 48H and 85% NW deal. There are logs to validate this. We had made plans around AMA all age knowing we only had two days if they decided to notice us and lost time being able to pump knowing this. There is no dealbreak either way. The notice was given after Jerks was fighting another KD and that escalated quickly to war so it was valid. AMA was continuing to fight Jerks and clearly wanted a war, so instead of them having a one way conflict, we are giving them what they desire, a real conflict and a war which they sought...
    But it was also validated in logs posted by Elit that it was stated to be 72 hours... it seems pretty stupid to argue against something that everyone can see is false.

Forum Fanatic
    Binar / cello / elit needs to post the most recent chats with time stamps. Pew has agreed so far the notice should start from when cf with AMA/EJ was accepted. I assume an in game msg was sent that would prove notice duration?

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    I thought grudges were fun and the only reason you were playing was to have fun and compete with kds?

Getting shorted 24 hours in a notice isn't a big deal. It's not like they started razing into your war.
    Can you ban yourself for being constant troll :P

Deal is deal. Its simple.
    And grudges are fun yes. Sure Pew and personally Binar is start new one after i spend 3 ages for improve our relation with pew.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    Binar / cello / elit needs to post the most recent chats with time stamps. Pew has agreed so far the notice should start from when cf with AMA/EJ was accepted. I assume an in game msg was sent that would prove notice duration?
    You cant notice in 6 days retal war like this and say its valid. CF with jerks was forced from pew pew deal break. We cant have open relation with second kd with button on us same time but its blank CF. Pew notice direct interfere in our relations.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I'm not sure why you're calling me a troll. Everything I said would happen in the other thread is happening.

Believe it or not I'm trying to help you stop making mistakes.

How come no one is addressing the important issues here?! What is Elit wearing to prewar ball and what will he pick me up in? I hope it's a horse and carriage. Solo dreamy.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

I like to post
    I'm not sure why you're calling me a troll. Everything I said would happen in the other thread is happening.
    Saying how short notice deal and give less time don't matter is pure troll comment. If time is not important it wont be set in deal.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    How come no one is addressing the important issues here?! What is Elit wearing to prewar ball and what will he pick me up in? I hope it's a horse and carriage. Solo dreamy.

This is your carriage
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    If you were trying to crown it would be important, but you're not. This is confirmed by everyone that was intent on calling me a nub.

What does it matter if it's 48 or 72 hours if all you're doing for the age is warring against the competition?

Enthusiast
    Can you ban yourself for being constant troll :P

Deal is deal. Its simple.
    And grudges are fun yes. Sure Pew and personally Binar is start new one after i spend 3 ages for improve our relation with pew.
    After requesting acres for every single CF we had?

I like to post
    What does it matter if it's 48 or 72 hours if all you're doing for the age is warring against the competition?
    When kd give notice is pumping for 2 weeks and kd got notice was in retal war for 6 days drop duration make huge difference in time for prepare.
    Im not sure you can understand it. TFC didn't got many wars :P
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Enthusiast
    You cant notice in 6 days retal war like this and say its valid. CF with jerks was forced from pew pew deal break. We cant have open relation with second kd with button on us same time but its blank CF. Pew notice direct interfere in our relations.
    Jerks went to war. There are no relations.

Better prepare for the conflict that is upcomming.

I will not post anything anymore from now on

Thread Information