Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: AMA vs Everyone?

AMA NAP Breaks to help ally BB?

really?

My bro korp just pointed out that AMA broke CF and hit Pyro.

They are long time ally of currently ranked #2 beastblood.

Is this the lamest alliance move in memory? Seems vaguely described now as un allying all parties. I'll believe it when I see similar number of hits on beastblood :P
    Last edited by goodz; 26-08-2014 at 19:26.
    My life is better then yours.

AMA vs Everyone?

Sigh.

After trying to help AMA so much in diplo vs pewpew, even repeatedly chasing/hussling binar to change it to 72+2hrs notice.. and even offering the option of making up the loss in 24hrs of income by an option of letting ama steal gc from pyro/bb...(cause pew informed ama of the additional 24hrs notice much later)

this happens

March 1 of YR7 AMA random notice Pyro (ama) has begun a Emerald Dragon project against us!
    March 1 of YR7 AMA random notice Pyro (ama) has cancelled their dragon project targetted at us.
    March 2 of YR7 AMA random notice For All (ama) has broken their ceasefire agreement with us!
    March 2 of YR7 An unknown province from AMA random notice For All (ama) invaded Sink the Bismark (pyro) and captured 1,618 acres of land.
    March 2 of YR7 An unknown province from AMA random notice For All (ama) invaded Sink the Bismark (pyro) and captured 843 acres of land.
    March 2 of YR7 An unknown province from AMA random notice For All (ama) invaded Sink the Bismark (pyro) and captured 543 acres of land.
    March 2 of YR7 Stella Artois Lager has sent an aid shipment to Heineken pilsener.
    March 2 of YR7 Stella Artois Lager has sent an aid shipment to Heineken pilsener.
    March 2 of YR7 An unknown province from AMA random notice For All (ama) invaded Stella Artois Lager (pyro) and captured 742 acres of land.
    March 2 of YR7 An unknown province from AMA random notice For All (ama) invaded Canadian (pyro) and captured 1,289 acres of land.
    March 4 of YR7 An unknown province from AMA random notice For All (5:34) invaded Canadian (5:12) and captured 864 acres of land.
    March 4 of YR7 An unknown province from AMA random notice For All (5:34) invaded Sink the Bismark (5:12) and captured 510 acres of land.

[03:14:30] <Darkie> March 1 of YR7 AMA random notice BB (ama) has begun a Emerald Dragon project against us!
    [03:14:30] <Darkie> March 1 of YR7 AMA random notice BB (ama) has cancelled their dragon project targetted at us.

[04:52:28] <~cJ> .hostile
    [04:52:28] <@Malibu> Next hostile date:4 April 1st, YR8 -4 1wk 21hrs 7mins 21secs 7(190 Ticks)

Guess my long awaited war vs BB is postponed for now :( would have been a good war for the server to watch. Pyro would have like ~1k less cow acres and about ~5k more core acres overall vs BB's sages... Server is deprived of a good war :(
    Last edited by TheOne; 27-08-2014 at 09:55.

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Post Fiend
    AMA to announce they are disbanding soon?

So lame. Once again they dealbreak after poor play. Happened vs CR and now poor Pyro have to suffer AMAs distorted view on the utopian world.

Noone should ever trust them again and give them a cf deal after this
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

my thread was made 1 minute earlier. Don't use the other one.

thanks,

Must look up post where goodz says

"top well see elit is crazy and you can't do diplo with him forced himself to get 2v1"

Because low and behold its been ~5 ages and he has been lame in everyone of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    So lame. Once again they dealbreak after poor play. Happened vs CR and now poor Pyro have to suffer AMAs distorted view on the utopian world.

Noone should ever trust them again and give them a cf deal after this
    Reset whole kingdom, intra razing and farming out isnt lame but this is? lol.

I like to post
    We got gbed vs CR because when we asked Pyro for help if CR double hostile us they refused and we had not choice. 2 ages later after Pew Pew deal break us Pyro had chance to say same: deal break is not ok and help ama, but they choice to leave us alone and concentrate win age. Sorry but if we get **** played/deal break and we don't get help some one is going to get age over too. Till rest kds stop use double standard and help only when can gain from it. Im sick from all this ****s every age. Need all to understand this cant continue more.

Sorry to kd members in Pyro. I know how you feel because im get this **** regular.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

what a loser KD ama is
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    We got gbed vs CR because when we asked Pyro for help if CR double hostile us they refused and we had not choice. 2 ages later after Pew Pew deal break us Pyro had chance to say same: deal break is not ok and help ama, but they choice to leave us alone and concentrate win age. Sorry but if we get **** played/deal break and we don't get help some one is going to get age over too. Till rest kds stop use double standard and help only when can gain from it. Im sick from all this ****s every age. Need all to understand this cant continue more.

Sorry to kd members in Pyro. I know how you feel because im get this **** regular.
    why would you not hit your only long time alliance member in beastblood?

You give them free crown for not helping you?

Post Fiend
    lol you might as well disband now elit... you're ruined

can we gangbang them now?

Or do we have to tag fairplay first?

Tissue Elit?
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post

lol.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    Sigh.
    Plus one

Thread Information