Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Question regarding ruining people's game

Question regarding ruining people's game

The situation is this...

Someone randomed our kingdom
    we retalled once
    they attacked again
    we retalled once

Then the monarch of the other kingdom (I am the monarch of ours) sends me a message saying they are going to raze kill the player in our kingdom. Their kingdom is like 3 times our size, all their provinces are huge, they keep razing him over and over even though we went to fortified and then even after we are now in war.

I reported the message but nothing.

Isn't there some rule against bullying players like this? Utopia used to be huge, now it keeps getting smaller. Jerks like this ruining people's games and running off other players who are fed up with people like that I am sure doesn't help.

Is there something that can be done?

Forum Fanatic
    you drew the short straw and ran into the rare case of a big kingdom willing to razekill in retaliation for a hit. it's legitimate and an intended feature of the game. (unfortunately it's also intended to be able to raze into war, which is disastrous for game balance and makes warring very problematic if things get out of hand...) the part about war makes it really problematic since you can't do much about it except withdraw from whatever conflict you are fighting.

realistically, the game should restrict razing into war - having an ally should not present such an insurmountable advantage as razekilling gives. that's what needs to happen, anyway. but there is no rule against doing so, only incentives created by the game that make it way too strong in certain situations.

Okay so just to be a pack of jerks (our kingdom is nothing much anyways) we can just find new players in small kingdoms and kill them off. Kill off every new player who shows up in our kingdom. And be sure to send taunting messages at all of them and see how many players we can run out of the game. Sounds real cool.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    You CAN. It's really boring and you'll likely get bored before the razekills are done, but yea, you can if you want.

There's nothing stopping you from fighting fire with fire though...

Regular
    Piece of advise: The big KD has more to lose than you do.

THey will hit end of age and be pissed at themselves for letting a smaller KD deviate them from their course so much.

Forum Fanatic
    who is the bigger kingdom? names please?

LOCS!

Quote Originally Posted by noobium View Post
    who is the bigger kingdom? names please?

LOCS!

I thought I read somewhere you cant post locations, but now I do not find that.

Can you post the information in here or is it just it's not smart because people can find you?

I don't want to get kicked out of the forum after my first few posts hehe

Post Fiend
    OKAY lets get the story straight shall we, My KD hit your guy and your guy retalled our guy and my guy hit back again, NOW your guy hits back and involves me with A RAZE and a taunt banner, NOW we tell you to back off or we will have no other course of action but to raze kill him, we RAZE him 4 times from fortified to help him understand that a random hit and retal happens but for HIM to try and force the issue was not going to happen,NOW we get a few stupid ops from you which is your right to do, about 24 hours later we do one more raze for the ops and then you guys send the most rediculous taunt again right before you guys had some war arranged NOT SMART in my opinion so we raze him twice more immiediately on getting tuant and again once my guys see the taunt raze twice into your war about 3 hours later which is understandable as the province in question was named to be razed 4 times, so my two guys never checked your KD page....

NOW this has all happened over 3 days so if your here to cry like a baby forget it as anyone here will take a SN and confirm the events, and don't forget you threatened to RAZE kill me as wel..

Bully boys are in the game but my KD is far from anything you are saying, GROW up and move on which you got offered to do in the very first place which your declined to accept

**Edit** As for ther threat of raze kill it was obvious this player you had was a loose cannon and needed your intervention to get him to back off which you failed to do, and playing the game as long as I have could see a serious threat was needed and if we were serious on raze kill we would not have started it off in fortified and half arsed 4 times, we were trying to get you to see how events would go for this player, 4 raze is fair and another 4 was fair again on more ops/taunts from you and this player.
    Last edited by The Real Bonny; 22-08-2014 at 10:30.

The one with most kills before this game dies wins

tuffen up boys n girls
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Quote Originally Posted by WDSII View Post
    Isn't there some rule against bullying players like this? Utopia used to be huge, now it keeps getting smaller. Jerks like this ruining people's games and running off other players who are fed up with people like that I am sure doesn't help.
    No there's no rule against it.

Quote Originally Posted by WDSII View Post
    Is there something that can be done?
    Yes there is, keep an eye on them and whenever they're in a war or some sort of conflict raze into that war with no mercy, also while you have ops on them cover them in MS and do as much damage as you can.
    If somebody is a jerk to you, be a bigger jerk to them. Never forget, never forgive!
    Perpetuate the circle of hate and join the dark side.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Post Demon
    I think the problem isn't the bullying, but the Modern Human cannot take a beating and be cool about it. You see it everywhere, from crying frustrated football players to children crying when they lose a game. Perhaps that's the reason why such a brutal game as this gets a smaller and smaller player-base, we've all become softies! Grow up, deal with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Gq0zj3qFAE

Very little of what you said was true.

The first portion (which is what I said) is accurate. The rest is a complete fabrication mixed with a couple half-truths.

You got the banner AFTER you razed him 4 more times. There were no "stupid ops". I offered a CF prior to the additional razings. I told you IF you raze killed him we would just kill you.

The fact is he retalled and hit you and you went off crying like a 2 year old and wanted him dead. NOT because some little province in a kingdom less than half your size was retallinng 1 hit for 1 hit was a "threat" - but because you have serious self-esteem issues and use this game to compensate for it.

You would bully people in real life if you could, but since burning ants with a magnifying glass and kicking puppies is all you can do you make up for your meanness out here.

You are just a bad person :(

Quote Originally Posted by The Real Bonny View Post
    OKAY lets get the story straight shall we, My KD hit your guy and your guy retalled our guy and my guy hit back again, NOW your guy hits back and involves me with A RAZE and a taunt banner, NOW we tell you to back off or we will have no other course of action but to raze kill him, we RAZE him 4 times from fortified to help him understand that a random hit and retal happens but for HIM to try and force the issue was not going to happen,NOW we get a few stupid ops from you which is your right to do, about 24 hours later we do one more raze for the ops and then you guys send the most rediculous taunt again right before you guys had some war arranged NOT SMART in my opinion so we raze him twice more immiediately on getting tuant and again once my guys see the taunt raze twice into your war about 3 hours later which is understandable as the province in question was named to be razed 4 times, so my two guys never checked your KD page....

NOW this has all happened over 3 days so if your here to cry like a baby forget it as anyone here will take a SN and confirm the events, and don't forget you threatened to RAZE kill me as wel..

Bully boys are in the game but my KD is far from anything you are saying, GROW up and move on which you got offered to do in the very first place which your declined to accept

**Edit** As for ther threat of raze kill it was obvious this player you had was a loose cannon and needed your intervention to get him to back off which you failed to do, and playing the game as long as I have could see a serious threat was needed and if we were serious on raze kill we would not have started it off in fortified and half arsed 4 times, we were trying to get you to see how events would go for this player, 4 raze is fair and another 4 was fair again on more ops/taunts from you and this player.

Post Demon
    WDSII, for the sake of your KD, next time just apologize even though you think the opposition is wrong. The strong do what they can, the weaker suffer what they must, that's how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bukharistan View Post
    WDSII, for the sake of your KD, next time just apologize even though you think the opposition is wrong. The strong do what they can, the weaker suffer what they must, that's how it goes.

Well if it will get them to stop trying to ruin the kids game then I apologize.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by The Real Bonny View Post
    OKAY lets get the story straight shall we, My KD hit your guy and your guy retalled our guy and my guy hit back again, NOW your guy hits back
    For me, your player is the noob that is hitting someone with enough offense that can retal and did and was a bigger noob to retal again. To the original poster... you can either accept OR return the favour if/when they enter their own war.

Choice is yours.

Thread Information