Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: UNDAERY vs Qo_A

Regular
    I think things could have gone differently if we weren't waved by FS while aggressive and hammering another KD. We put a lot of offense / resources into that hostile and just didn't have enough to bring down the faeries in time before they were UB.

Regular
    Things could have also gone worse for you if we didn't give you the button and the time of your choosing to declare war, as well as our faeries not being in war build. So that's a moot point in my opinion. Either way, good war and good luck to Qo_A

Needs to get out more
    We all know how it goes. Stoners-BoB had the same experience last age as do many of us in the guts of the charts and below. When I was with Aggression is the Liquor we ran our waves and didn't do any CF. We had times we were double hostile and unfriendly; giving out buttons like a mississippi mayor in a campaign race.

I understand the goals and aspirations for most organized kingdoms and sympathize in that light. We played for different reasons, most of which was internal competition. It was a great kingdom for honing ones personal prowess. Few kingdoms run as loose and wild and I miss the smash-mouth rampage.

I mention this as a different perspective, not that I don't get it. It's nice when you can war full array at the ready.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 04-09-2014 at 20:57.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by KWA_WickedBurn View Post
    I think things could have gone differently if we weren't waved by FS while aggressive and hammering another KD. We put a lot of offense / resources into that hostile and just didn't have enough to bring down the faeries in time before they were UB.
    that 'another kd' mentioned started taking hits from fs before qo_a started hitting them and they arranged a war with a 3rd kd other than fs and qo_a.. so we respected their war arrangement & took their cf request - to start hitting qo_a shortly, who took our target and were obviously looking for war.. i seriously doubt sanity of a person who could say theres anything unfair on what fs has done in this turn of events.. i can provide intel proving those points too, if anyone doubt it..
    Last edited by LoRD_SaMPuaN; 05-09-2014 at 09:24.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by McNips View Post
    He's not calling your kingdom unfair or anything close to that. He's just trying to maintain what little portion of his ego he has remaining. It was a fantastically fun loss that we wouldn't trade for a win with any other kingdom.
    it was equally fun for us fighting a whole lotta orc/tact with huge activity.. it took us a few days to catch a few of your horses even when we camped, you were hitting lightning fast when troops got home :/ we also hadnt used nm chains for quite a while, made us remember how awesome that focused hour with whole kd is..

Regular
    NM chain was awesome. Props to that! We were expecting our fat orcs to come crashing down from them, but it never reached that point I guess. In hindsight, we should have been spamming Gold Dragon's at you guys

Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    it was equally fun for us fighting a whole lotta orc/tact with huge activity.. it took us a few days to catch a few of your horses even when we camped, you were hitting lightning fast when troops got home :/ we also hadnt used nm chains for quite a while, made us remember how awesome that focused hour with whole kd is..
    Hehe...The Throne Page message said something along the lines of, "KEEP YOUR ARMIES MOVING, IF YOUR HORSES WERE STOLEN YOU DIDN'T HIT FAST ENOUGH!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostfinger View Post
    Hehe...The Throne Page message said something along the lines of, "KEEP YOUR ARMIES MOVING, IF YOUR HORSES WERE STOLEN YOU DIDN'T HIT FAST ENOUGH!"
    As you know... He didn't get his nickname for nothing!

yea I think I ended up stealing 30k+ horsies. Them all arnt exactally with us anymore either (forgot to feed them poor horsies)
    FreeakStyle

Thread Information