Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AMA VS Pewpew

AMA VS Pewpew

War has been declared. Any Summaries / Strategy talk?
    My life is better then yours.

Forum Addict
    I think you already know everything there is to know about this war, don't you goodz?

*facepalm*
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Quote Originally Posted by TommyB View Post
    I think you already know everything there is to know about this war, don't you goodz?
    Hmm. I think elit is going to be sad when he finds out I'm playing in pewpew this age.

Post Fiend
    Pewpew hitting for land and ama hitting for science. Even if pewpew gains a ton of acres it will be sad. They prepared and waiting for 2 weeks, the acres will not be pumped. Bb/pyro will probably not allow pewpew to keep all acres(which i believe is unfair, as they lost science and 2 weeks pump) pewpew will require every acre they can get to have a chance vs bb or pyro with their MASSIVE science advantage

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spice View Post
    Pewpew hitting for land and ama hitting for science. Even if pewpew gains a ton of acres it will be sad. They prepared and waiting for 2 weeks, the acres will not be pumped. Bb/pyro will probably not allow pewpew to keep all acres(which i believe is unfair, as they lost science and 2 weeks pump) pewpew will require every acre they can get to have a chance vs bb or pyro with their MASSIVE science advantage
    Why its unfair if rest dont let pew pew pump and get ready for war but its fair when Pew Pew dont gave AMA chance to prepare?
    Double standards FTL !
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    Hmm. I think elit is going to be sad when he finds out I'm playing in pewpew this age.
    If you want your credits better defect first if you play in pew pew :P
    Last remind: pm me with your prov name soon will end 24h period you can get credits.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Why its unfair if rest dont let pew pew pump and get ready for war but its fair when Pew Pew dont gave AMA chance to prepare?
    Double standards FTL !
    Pewpew was ready for you, but you hided in the "hostile"

Double standards FTL !
    Don't you control when your CFs expire? You decided to bugger around with jerks instead of preparing for pewpew? Maybe before you start a hostile (with a much smaller kingdom) you should first secure CF's with kingdoms around your size?

Especially one that already caught you sleeping once this age / has already told you they are coming for you after your war?

Why you act like such a victim... You make your CF's kingdoms don't have to give you any help outside of respecting the CF deals. The only lame thing pew did was give 48h notice instead of 72h which cost you some cash. But this was partially your fault for telling them wrong time. So call that 50/50.

All in all its clear Jerks and pewpew talked ahead of time and pew fully was aware jerks was going to run into a war. They had essentially found a way to get superior position on you because you were bullying a KD almost half your size... You should have known hostile with jerks may go a week and extended your CF's. OR if you coudln't extend them you should have left jerks alone...

Thats all using 20/20 hindsight but really did you just expect them to sit ideally by well you hit them indefinitely? Clearly they going to do wahtever they can to escape from unwinnable war.

Post Fiend
    I don't see it wrong for BB/Pyro to do it if the CF's expire. Also don't see it wrong for them to do a similar demand like what happened to RBL. I would give up the acres after the conflict, was worth it just to see New RBL wave a friendly kingdom and intra kingdom raze. Acres come and go, but that will last forever.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    Clearly they going to do wahtever they can to escape from unwinnable war.
    Best move for jerks to not make grudge and end it was to declare us instant after we wave them in fort. For min time war cant loss over 3-4k acres and get EOA cf how i told Tetley. They choice to make grudge and **** his kd over pragmatic move.
    At leas we dont intra raze/reset for avoid war how did Pew Pew in past and we declared them both time thy gave button. Just because you cant win dont mean you need to reset.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

You didnt intra raze?

Best move for jerks to not make grudge and end it was to declare us instant after we wave them in fort. For min time war cant loss over 3-4k acres and get EOA cf how i told Tetley. They choice to make grudge and **** his kd over pragmatic move.
    At leas we dont intra raze/reset for avoid war how did Pew Pew in past and we declared them both time thy gave button. Just because you cant win dont mean you need to reset.
    when forced into a bad situation often a move that hurts your opponent rather then helps you is taken.

Think when I decided to make you back to back and you lose 50% of your land so that I wouldn't gain any? ^_^

but of course you were angry with me. I suspect Jerks was angry with you . Now you have grudge with pewpew/pyro/jerks but tbh i still think your kd is stronger then any of those 3 provided you don't ever go undead mystic again (unless undead can train eliteS)

Post Fiend
    Folle where are you playing now ?

Im enjoying AMA's ass for the 2nd time this age FishCakeJake.

Thread Information