Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nightmare Vs. Crazy

Veteran
    When I say stupid I mean drunk hit bounces, inability to use intel tools, hitting the wrong targets, having their own op war with some random province during war. You know.. the little things. There are many more, but those come to mind right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Osaze View Post
    When I say stupid I mean drunk hit bounces, inability to use intel tools, hitting the wrong targets, having their own op war with some random province during war. You know.. the little things. There are many more, but those come to mind right now.
    I guess I'm a pretty lenient monarch, huh? You'd think monarchs like me wouldn't go anywhere in life D:

Needs to get out more
    We're all girls in another universe @ smercjd.

@ Osaze. We all find our happiness. I find organized kingdoms confining; at least the manner in which most are organized. This is ideal for many players and while I'm not a fan I approve.
    Perhaps your quest is patience with drunk-bouncing, honor-op glory-hounding, non-intel deciphering, button giving, early dragon sending, double crossing, wrong targeting SoBs. Maybe not.

To convey my ergo joy: I try to help kingdoms in need of active 'kingdom first players'. I try not to change kingdom culture in anything but embracing challenge. Since this results in travel I get to experiment with different personalities and races. I'm on my third province from scratch this age.

What's unique in this tier is something I truly enjoy; in war you get to find other actives and match blades in ruthless exchanges. Last war I was locked in with an avian cleric and he was wearing me out. So in the lower tier it's like those scenes in movies, like Highlander, where you can hail a great warrior and fight to the death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

my orcs wear dresses.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    We're all girls in another universe @ smercjd.

@ Osaze. We all find our happiness. I find organized kingdoms confining; at least the manner in which most are organized. This is ideal for many players and while I'm not a fan I approve.
    Perhaps your quest is patience with drunk-bouncing, honor-op glory-hounding, non-intel deciphering, button giving, early dragon sending, double crossing, wrong targeting SoBs. Maybe not.

To convey my ergo joy: I try to help kingdoms in need of active 'kingdom first players'. I try not to change kingdom culture in anything but embracing challenge. Since this results in travel I get to experiment with different personalities and races. I'm on my third province from scratch this age.

What's unique in this tier is something I truly enjoy; in war you get to find other actives and match blades in ruthless exchanges. Last war I was locked in with an avian cleric and he was wearing me out. So in the lower tier it's like those scenes in movies, like Highlander, where you can hail a great warrior and fight to the death.
    Well I would say you would have fit right in to our KD last age Strat0 -- we desperately needed help. I would say we're not an "organized" kingdom...at least compared to some. We have no rules for KD setups, builds, strategies, etc. We do have a few small guidelines for 'minimums' (Attackers should have 90+ opa, etc). But they are not very difficult minimums. Probably why we have at least one of every race and personality in the KD However, if you're the type that leaves after a while in the age -- I guess I'm thankful that you didn't join Though probably fun and awesome to have had you, it would have equally sucked to watch you go. If you ever decide to settle and we have a spot open - you know I'd welcome you in a heartbeat

Thread Information