Thread: in game political abuse, help?

in game political abuse, help?

So this is what happened:

We got this new player who decided to hit an 8 days inactive from this bigger Kingdom, then they retal ( becaue their Kd name said WE RETAL ...)

so there's this faery monarch guy going all egomaniac and ordering retals on our biggest guys while we are about to go to war. our new 400 acre undead does the x3 spell retal and lands a 4 tick storms. this is where a line got crossed lol and now he said he'll keep hitting us until we take the undead out...

now I don't have their conversation but our guy seems to be a really nice guy.

here's our conversation:

Sender The Wise Lord ZoTTi of i R no0b (x:x)
    Recipient King WDS II the Rogue of Eeyores Revenge (x:x)
    Subject Hello!

I understand you want to raze kill one of our provinces for hitting an 8 days inactive from your kingdom and casting storms on you?

could we stop ruining this game please? you already got some retals on our guys, could you could call it "fair" and move on? we are trying to go to war and we are a new bunch on our first war, please let us try to win, u know how hard it can be to bring a kingdom together...

____

Sender The Wise Lord ZoTTi of i R no0b (x:x)
    Recipient King WDS II the Rogue of Eeyores Revenge (x:x)
    Subject Re:Hello!

dude, trust me, your egocentric attitude is the only thing ruining this game... can you stop bottomfeeding on us please ?

__

Sender King WDS II the Rogue of Eeyores Revenge (x:x)
    Recipient The Wise Lord ZoTTi of i R no0b (x:x)

Bottom feeding my ass.

You support your asinine little troll and his crap then fine. Man up about it and stop blaming others for your choices.

Further messages will be deleted.

Regards
    _____
    Sender King WDS II the Rogue of Eeyores Revenge (x:x)
    Recipient The Wise Lord ZoTTi of i R no0b (x:x)

oh, I just realized you are not even the monarch over there....who I explained this to.

So really, you are just talking out of your ass.
    Last edited by Palem; 06-09-2014 at 21:16. Reason: no locations

Obviously there's no reasoning with this guy... so I thought about posting this here. Thanks for reading

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    You've got plenty of options

1. Get the kd you're about to war to help you get them to back off.
    2. Jump in fortified and hide. They'll get bored
    3. Jump into your war and ignore their hits. Once they see they're not doing much they'll get bored.
    4. Threaten to interfere in their next conflict if they don't back off.

I'm sure there's other things I'm not thinking of...

Regular
    5. Post in Forum?

Oh I remember that KD. If you're kd full of Undead and you are looking for retals, they are the best to hit :P

You get to convert your elites and hope they retal for land heh

Post Fiend
    I'd msg KDs bigger than them but still in range (10-20% larger than them, ideally, but any size larger than them works). Tell them your situation and see if there's a bigger fish that wants a wave. If they get waved they might have their hands full.

Some monarchs go out of their way to wave KDs that behave like this and "help the little guy", but most don't care, so don't be surprised if, in general, the answer is "no". It's a numbers game.

Anyway best of luck.

The KD you are up against have 11 provinces which is not in protection or dying. Most of them are out of your own NW range. Just ignore them and do what you planned on doing. The amount of hits and damage they can do is quite limited.

Thread Information