Quote Originally Posted by Ans1990 View Post
I expected more acres exchange in the war for land crown.
My kingdom recently finished war, with duration of 50 hours. We had more acres exchanged during the time. Strange why bigger kingdoms have less gains in attacks.
Also number of Pyros attacks looks small.
Post a summary!
Might be able to post an analysis then

Quote Originally Posted by Bukharistan View Post
Kinda odd yeah. My KD was at 33K acres last war (which lasted 75 hours to be fair), but we exchanged 25K - 22K acres. Kinda strange a KD 5x our size only takes 7K more acres.
Probably because we had drafted deeper than Pyro did, making it hard for them to multitap us. Our NM+NS provinces still had high defense at home which made even doubletaps difficult for Pyro.
Also, we had 5 TMs, Pyro had 4 and on top of that 4 hybrids with mediocre offense. 2 of those hybrids elves, the other a faery bank and a faery core prov. The elves and core faery had relatively low offense. Attackspeed from elf is also pretty slow as it lacks quick feet and with the horrible BE it makes rax pretty pointless also. The faery couldn't afford to oversend or he'd likely get targetted. The faery cow made one hit all war, on a province with troops out. It could other than that one time, not afford to attack.

I imagine in the war kingdoms when there's lots of orcs and undeads, they run high offense and lower defense. This quickly opens up 3-4taps without doing much (if any) ops on the target. That probably explains the difference.
Oh, and usually the acre exchange increases as war progresses due to kingdoms having less troops, so it's possible that number would be higher if our war had gone into the full 3rd day as well