Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Swapping Soldiers in EOW CF

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Demon
    Hmm I'd rather do my own calculations, it's one of the major pleasures in this game, trying to do as much as I can without calculators, keeps the mind of this alpha-student sharp (in hind-sight I shouldn't have done "whatever I liked" but just do math/econometrics but... too late for that now so let's see if society needs some more alpha-expertise).

I try to find a mix between asking and finding out myself. The day I think I know everything I will quit this game (I hope/presume this day will never come, but still...).

Veteran
    You would quit once you know all the formulas and how things work? You wouldn't try to test things yourself to compete with others?

I've probably changed the meaning of your last post, but I'm confused at why"knowing" a strat is enough, since executings is much more difficult and fub

Regular
    I've been in 5 eowcf's this age and not ONCE have I come out with any less than an extra 3 mil, so while this idea seems cool for more income the question to me is whether or not it is needed

Post Demon
    Depends. If I were playing on my own I'd have millions of cash left. But when you have to aid up half your KD and also grow each EOW CF, it does help :)

Thread Information