Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Simians Vs Shinra

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Shinra n Simians is for sure two of the best kds in warring range if not the best. I waited for the war all age just because i think Shinra is a great kd.
    Maybe if you don't have good enough KDs to challenge you in waring range you can go for land again and war big fat n00b KDs :P
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Maybe if you don't have good enough KDs to challenge you in waring range you can go for land again and war big fat n00b KDs :P
    Elit you satt in agg stance fat n undertrained. If you had been worthy to farm we would have farmed you. Before Shinra notice was up your provs was all sitting ducks ready to be farmed non stop. Id say we could easy got 20k acres out of AMA. This is why it was fun to break cf n farm gold knowing your KD is worth nothing to us and you most def would not have any balls to fight us. AMA is worthless. Stuck in a bad range, got no honor and nothing. When Simians gets a chance to farm you out and does not take it you might want to consider exactly how much we care about you. AMA is useless. I understand thou, you come n act high n mighty after our war, yea i saw how you ran to fort stance a few hours after we stole your gold. Hey about this. We obviously dont care enuff about you to even farm you when we have the chance so you can stop caring about us also. Your nothing but a glorified asshole.

Edit: and yes, we might go for land next age n it will be a pleasure to beat ama when we do
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

I like to post
    Elit you satt in agg stance fat n undertrained. If you had been worthy to farm we would have farmed you. Before Shinra notice was up your provs was all sitting ducks ready to be farmed non stop. Id say we could easy got 20k acres out of AMA. This is why it was fun to break cf n farm gold knowing your KD is worth nothing to us and you most def would not have any balls to fight us. AMA is worthless. Stuck in a bad range, got no honor and nothing. When Simians gets a chance to farm you out and does not take it you might want to consider exactly how much we care about you. AMA is useless. I understand thou, you come n act high n mighty after our war, yea i saw how you ran to fort stance a few hours after we stole your gold. Hey about this. We obviously dont care enuff about you to even farm you when we have the chance so you can stop caring about us also. Your nothing but a glorified asshole.

Edit: and yes, we might go for land next age n it will be a pleasure to beat ama when we do
    You was triple smaller from AMA when you asked us for CF and its was blank CF but we still didn't break it all age (include when you pm me with BS during war with pew pew how you are going to GB us) till your "balls" grow when you become bigger from us and its clear we didn't play more this age so you decide its "safe" drop CF and rob us. You are bad losers. You vulture KDs when you know its safe but every time you cry and run like farm when you meet prepare KD. You Vulture Pew Pew after his war with AMA 2 ages ago, being almost half size Simians.

You and Simians are most pathetic KD in server for sure. No balls no skills.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Regular
    "I dont agree that orc pwns undead at all. It was overall a damn even fighting field among attackers. Could traded acres for 2-3 weeks rly if it had been only attackers vs attackers. "

Well, we all know it's never ever going to be UD's vs. Orcs alone, while tm's just stand aside and watch them bashing ... If you can't match the epa/opa of the Orcs at the start of the war, you're never going to match/surpass that IF you can't disable enemy's tm's. These guys will surely NS, prop, fb, etc. your UD's in order to keep themselves UB and allow their own attackers to effectively exchange hits with the other side. We fought for 115 hours (hostile not included), that's almost 4 full rl days; your UD's were never left alone, to grow O and become a threat for tm's and I don't think that another 1 or 2 weeks added to that time would've changed anything in your favour. Instead, I think exactly the opposite - they would've been farmed for honor more the longer the war would've extended.

Sure, UD vs. Orc all by themselves might be a different story, but we're never gonna see that happening, not in a fight with a good warring kd.
    I stand by my opinion, the UD's not being able to train leets this age is really crippling them, as conversions don't seem to be able to keep up with losses. I mean you were the best kd we fought this age and you couldn't make'em work, after 115 hrs; I can't imagine weaker kd's doing better.

Quote Originally Posted by jacko View Post
    "I dont agree that orc pwns undead at all. It was overall a damn even fighting field among attackers. Could traded acres for 2-3 weeks rly if it had been only attackers vs attackers. "

Well, we all know it's never ever going to be UD's vs. Orcs alone, while tm's just stand aside and watch them bashing ... If you can't match the epa/opa of the Orcs at the start of the war, you're never going to match/surpass that IF you can't disable enemy's tm's. These guys will surely NS, prop, fb, etc. your UD's in order to keep themselves UB and allow their own attackers to effectively exchange hits with the other side. We fought for 115 hours (hostile not included), that's almost 4 full rl days; your UD's were never left alone, to grow O and become a threat for tm's and I don't think that another 1 or 2 weeks added to that time would've changed anything in your favour. Instead, I think exactly the opposite - they would've been farmed for honor more the longer the war would've extended.

Sure, UD vs. Orc all by themselves might be a different story, but we're never gonna see that happening, not in a fight with a good warring kd.
    I stand by my opinion, the UD's not being able to train leets this age is really crippling them, as conversions don't seem to be able to keep up with losses. I mean you were the best kd we fought this age and you couldn't make'em work, after 115 hrs; I can't imagine weaker kd's doing better.
    Maybe if you had orc warrior. 5th gen on our undead warrior would win. Easy.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    You was triple smaller from AMA when you asked us for CF and its was blank CF but we still didn't break it all age (include when you pm me with BS during war with pew pew how you are going to GB us) till your "balls" grow when you become bigger from us and its clear we didn't play more this age so you decide its "safe" drop CF and rob us. You are bad losers. You vulture KDs when you know its safe but every time you cry and run like farm when you meet prepare KD. You Vulture Pew Pew after his war with AMA 2 ages ago, being almost half size Simians.

You and Simians are most pathetic KD in server for sure. No balls no skills.
    Butthurt level 99
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Regular
    Maybe if you had orc warrior. 5th gen on our undead warrior would win. Easy.
    Let me tell you, Orc/Cleric with hosp is pretty sexy too

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by jacko View Post
    Let me tell you, Orc/Cleric with hosp is pretty sexy too
    indeed
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Post Fiend
    hairy small midget dwarfs that are wise are probably the sexiest alive

Veteran
    "Simians KLA has proposed a formal ceasefire with our kingdom. " What where you saying Anri?
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

Post Fiend
    Here goes shinra chance to crown without the b2b. Sux

did somebody said 2 of the best KDs? best in what? rofl
    " Strength lies not in defense but in attack. "

Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Hunter View Post
    "Simians KLA has proposed a formal ceasefire with our kingdom. " What where you saying Anri?
    I was saying AMA sat on low draft in pump build and could have been vultured for all its acres, but we choose to have fun and war a KD like Shinra instead of beat on someone laying down, we took some gold instead. That you choose to explore and pump to wave us oow was cute and all since we had all ready decided to come out on low draft and get landdropped down. Im not sure what point you are trying to make Soul_Hunter? That you could wave us OOW? Hhmmm
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Chao View Post
    did somebody said 2 of the best KDs? best in what? rofl
    There is not many KDs on this server and i consider both of these KDs to be t10 in all levels.
    Dont blame us, blame the state of the game. ;-)
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Thread Information