Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Simians Vs Shinra

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by munk View Post
    anri if you lose you will cast shame on munkbot and I will have to take your participation in the munkbot initiative up to consideration -- you have been warned.

<3
    Have no fear Anri is here to win

<3
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Here is a sample of undead warrior hitting a dwarf x4 and continue to use his last gen to raze x1 orc far OOR.
    (we done a few hits like this now)

May 17 of YR10 Number 3 Bends (simians) captured 115 acres of land from Sectumsempra (shinra).
    May 17 of YR10 Number 3 Bends (simians) captured 110 acres of land from Sectumsempra (shinra).
    May 17 of YR10 Number 3 Bends (simians) captured 112 acres of land from Sectumsempra (shinra).
    May 17 of YR10 Number 3 Bends (simians) captured 107 acres of land from Sectumsempra (shinra).
    May 17 of YR10 Number 3 Bends (simians) invaded FeelingItOhManThePain (shinra) and razed 1,137 acres of land.

Its a powerful tactic and our 5th gen makes a huge difference in long wars.
    In duration i think the undead warrior will beat the orc cleric just because it does have 1 extra general. Were setting those orcs up nicely to get farmed so its empty land.
    The problem is really controlling these dwarfs and Shinra having better t/m power then we do. More t/ms and one sided saphire for now in advantage for Shinra.

I dont know how war will turn out, both kds work hard and it will come down to small marginals for whoever wins the war.
    Last edited by Anri; 19-09-2014 at 10:41.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

darzu might wanna modify his post to not include locations or Palem is going to throw a fit.

good luck both kds
    P L A I D O V I A

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Yes were about same pessie count atm.
    We started slowly using 5th warrior gen to raze top orcs while quad in range.
    Its a interesting tactic ive not used in the past and well see how it turns out. First two warriors razed x2 1k+ land out of the top orcs. Our wave is incoming again. Well see how it plays out.
    Hmm wonder who you saw do that interesting idea..? hehe

Quote Originally Posted by zaza945 View Post
    Hmm wonder who you saw do that interesting idea..? hehe
    not you because we used razes on chains for as long as i can remember.
    This is entirely different because the ones we are razing is not chained, they are OOR and fat 4-5k juicy orcs

Good war zaza! Who you think gonna win?
    Will you join KLA if we win?
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

I thought simians would win, shinra would gain honor. Simians would end even on honor from ww bonus :P

lol @ using razes being a unique or stolen idea.
    My life is better then yours.

Thumbs up

Goodz - can I patent learning sages in war, or is that already copyrighted as well? :o

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    not you because we used razes on chains for as long as i can remember.
    This is entirely different because the ones we are razing is not chained, they are OOR and fat 4-5k juicy orcs

Good war zaza! Who you think gonna win?
    Will you join KLA if we win?
    Hmm

March 22 of YR10 Asset Specificity (shinra) captured 110 acres of land from Stop hurting me (simians).
    March 22 of YR10 Asset Specificity (shinra) captured 94 acres of land from Stop hurting me (simians).
    March 22 of YR10 Asset Specificity (shinra) captured 84 acres of land from Stop hurting me (simians).
    March 23 of YR10 Asset Specificity (shinra) invaded Number 3 Bends (simians) and razed 981 acres of land.

Our first wave in war looks like an out of range on a juicy attacker to me lol

I'll post an update in a bit, our wave incoming and at 'work'.

edit; not trying to say we're unique in doing it, just pointing out that its not unique hehe

Quote Originally Posted by zaza945 View Post
    Hmm

March 22 of YR10 Asset Specificity (shinra) captured 110 acres of land from Stop hurting me (simians).
    March 22 of YR10 Asset Specificity (shinra) captured 94 acres of land from Stop hurting me (simians).
    March 22 of YR10 Asset Specificity (shinra) captured 84 acres of land from Stop hurting me (simians).
    March 23 of YR10 Asset Specificity (shinra) invaded Number 3 Bends (simians) and razed 981 acres of land.

Our first wave in war looks like an out of range on a juicy attacker to me lol

I'll post an update in a bit, our wave incoming and at 'work'.

edit; not trying to say we're unique in doing it, just pointing out that its not unique hehe
    Lets call it your idea then But i honestly did not even see that raze. I was very busy at work first 36h of war. Now, we are all free. Remains to see if i get drunk or not tonight thou.

EDIT: you can post an update after your wave and i will post one after ours. Land can shift up to 10k acres in one wave if its a good one.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Looked at KD pages. Shinra appears to have 4 unbreakables, unsure if simians halfers can op them decently. Getting 1 way dragon will likely decide top fight. Based on NW I am guessing simians humans aren't running great wpa.

I think Shinra has a decent shot. It appears siminas humans get fireballed, likely means shinra can win dragon fight off the large elf/faes. Very hard for simians to ever open on a similar nw elf/faery with a human.

I fear anri has been out-foxed.
    Last edited by goodz; 19-09-2014 at 17:54.
    My life is better then yours.

Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    Looked at KD pages. Shinra appears to have 4 unbreakables, unsure if simians halfers can op them decently. Getting 1 way dragon will likely decide top fight. Based on NW I am guessing simians humans aren't running great wpa.

I think Shinra has a decent shot. It appears siminas humans get fireballed, likely means shinra can win dragon fight off the large elf/faes. Very hard for simians to ever open on a similar nw elf/faery with a human.

I fear anri has been out-foxed.
    we are up a bit on peasants atm and regarding dragons:

May 19 of YR10 Exotic Borneo has slain the dragon ravaging our lands!
    June 2 of YR10 Our dragon has set flight to ravage Shinra vs Simians (Shinra)!

Unbreakables both sides have if there is such a thing, the difference is our bigs is attackers and two halflers.
    Their attackers all coming down to 500k nw while we have 800-900k provs. They can stack and be safe or hit low range targets or open themselfs up. If they get fireballed, sure, but we have many provs they need to keep down. Shinra has clear t/m advantage but we have attacking advantage and atm both dragon advantage and slightly better pessie control.

Our wave is incoming very soon and this time they did not near knock down as much acres as they done in the other waves so again advantage Simians. But remains to see what damage we can do in our wave. Its a really close war and we waited for this one all age long since Shinra was our main competition this age. I stay home and choose not to drink beer tonight to be on top of things!
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Regular
    Good guy anri!

Quote Originally Posted by Bijl View Post
    Good guy anri!
    someone needs to be sober Bijl
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Needs to get out more
    Dwarves you just need to keep attacks on them. Can't let them reset buildings without smashing what's in the pipe. They get a lot of strength through runes so if those dry up things can change quickly.

Extended conquest range is one of those abilities we don't see used very often, but it can offer great utility.
    Looks like a great war with intriguing differences.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information