Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Simians Vs Shinra

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    Both kds stole millions from whoring kds i doubt either shinra/simians is saying the outcome of war was due to the gold spent towards dragon #1 they each stole.
    For sure Simians didn't loss his war from lack gold for dragon in prep time.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Tongues View Post
    There is much shame, considering the fact that you were bigger in acres and had more time to prep. But then again who cares if Anri feels shameful or not.

Utopians probably amazed that Shinra had the balls to wave someone who is 20% bigger than them, and furthermore, willing to do a full wave into fort and give the button early on. Kudos to Shinra.

So next time, Anri & Co. keep your nub mouths shut on irc and just accept the defeat gracefully and don't go insulting and spreading lies to others that Simians lost to Shinra because Shinra made some deal with top kingdoms to bankroll millions of gold in exchange for land after the war is over.

Once again, kudos to a game well played Shinra, despite whatever Anri says about you guys cheated early on.
    Hm. Interesting lol. Thanks for the praise, however I wouldn't agree that there is shame in losing. Also, not sure what you're referring to about the gc, sounds like something happened on irc I'm not aware of so won't comment on that.

-----------------

Here is some analysis/summary on the war for anyone interested

Leading up to the war was almost as interesting as both kds grew. We initially had no plans of putting up "calfs", however we grew 60k -> 75k acres and started growing when simians was 75k acres. Probably naively assumed simians would be about 75k acres when we got there, but when we got there they were 85k acres. This was about.. 5 days prior to war, 3 days prior to notice date. At that point we decided the best use of our growth and pool was to grow an elf 3k -> 6k, 3k -> 4.5k, and then grow everyone else evenly about 300-400.

At that time simians had been growing everyone mostly evenly, and this growth would have put us at 85k acres with potentially two UB elves with enough wpa to be able to hold onto peasants, while simians growth had gained them core size advantage but no real UB advantage.

Once they saw what we did, they countered by doing the same thing except more extreme. Put up two 5k+ acre halfligns (one grew 3.7k -> 5.2k with all land coming in after our 48h notice) as well as two 5.5k acre humans and a 5.5k acre undead, in addition to growing their whole core more.

Leading up to the cf expire date, simians big provs were sititng on 10+ ppa, lower gc than us, and some provs were still underpoped. We decided to notice them on jan 1st right when notice expired, and got fully trained up and converted by march 1st.

The decision to hit into their fort wasn't a very hard one, simians didn't really give us any options.. Humans sitting on 7-8 ppa still when notice expired, if we didn't hit them they'd outpump us on their 17% extra acres with togers. So, we had 7 dwarves on 20% rax each making 1 hit on march 1st into highest elite humans with lowest hospitals. Around the time those armies returned we fully waved them with an emerald.. which was sent 2 minutes too early... we wanted to send into hostile, someone sent before hostile was given.. 25k specs wasted

In our hostile wave we were able to 1x a human 1x an undead with a lot of our attackers, which gave them decent enough incoming through fort, while we had some provs 3xing undeads who needed more incoming. Our kills in hostile wave were pretty crazy.

@lord sampaun, at start of hostile they had 4-5 undeads able to break our TMs and maybe 3-4 humans that could do it and not completely suicide. Our hostile wave managed to drop 30-50k O on some key humans and 20kish O on some key undeads.

In Simians' declare wave they semi chained our top 4-5 O dwarves, taking them out of nw range of their top humans but also not removing any offense and giving us an even better chaining spread than we already had. Their declare wave removed some tpa and lot of d specs on our top O dwarves (had our dwarves on 3.5-4 tpa with tds in), but it allowed us to chain their top 3 O undeads pretty deepily. No GS or hospitals on the top O undeads helped that too.

In our hostile wave and our declare wave we also got a couple hits in on faeries, and each wave in war we had a few provs whos armies were unaligned dropping their two faery mys and one faery rogue. Because of this, about 48h in we were able to 1x faeries 2-3x other provs, and the faeries were using so much mana on LL that MS and other ops became pretty thin.

After our second wave in war we had secured 3 faery UBs, 2 elf UBs, and had given them a halfling/rogue and halfling/mys UB (though.. i think we could have broken them just oor). Was just a mater of time before MS ate the humans alive, and we were eventually able to have our faeries tapping humans and staying UB.

--------------

Theres unbaised timeline of events from my perspective here are things i think simians could have done differently;

- Used your two hits on march 1st to hit down our 4.5k elf 2x.. if you hit a faery/rogue 2x you probably could have dropped D enough to be able to take him down in war.

- Declare wave wasn't very damaging long term, could have either hit down our faery rogues while you could to be able to take them later, or actually deep chained low incoming acre provs.

- Pre war growth - i'm not sure how much your push from 85k -> 100k acres helped you 24 hours prior to notice date. Seemed like a lot of expensive growth too, growing 4k -> 5.5k acres.

- Set up.. not sure if this a legit thing you could have done differently or not but, having 3 mystics, having one of them being a halfling and growing 3.7k -> 5.2k (had about 12 mwpa at 3.7k acres), and having the two faeries breakable seemed asking for trouble. Also, dwarves > humans, orcs > undeads. Humans seem bad in long wars, undeads can't get the crazy OPA orcs can at start of wars, chain undeads early shell humans seems straight forward counter to your set up.

- Controlling our offenses - kind of related to declare wave, but our "weak" orc clerics you spoke of were on 12-15 epa and 115-140 opa. Granted our dwarves had similar numbers, but were also on high gs/hosp with good BE. There were multiple waves were I screwed up and left high O provs with very bad incoming acres, not sure it was taken advantage of once.

Overall though great war though, we had a lot of fun
    Last edited by zaza945; 22-09-2014 at 14:26. Reason: typos.. so many typos..

Post Fiend
    lol i just logged on to comment about "tongues".... as the comments are not fully in line with shinra's attitude.... but zaza beat me...
    Great Ghula
    Un4GiVeN - 23-26
    Monument - Age 50 - 57
    Shinra - Age 58 - Current

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by khanmy View Post
    lol i just logged on to comment about "tongues".... as the comments are not fully in line with shinra's attitude.... but zaza beat me...
    Phew... I woke up just in time then

Regular
    Howcome sim's attackers weren't ready for the conflict =(? <\3 i will continue to root for my fav apes. And I suppose shinra is no longer a ghetto.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by OrcPateNom View Post
    Howcome sim's attackers weren't ready for the conflict =(? <\3 i will continue to root for my fav apes. And I suppose shinra is no longer a ghetto.
    ghetto???.... serious!!! record since age 58...

Age 62: ( 5/5 WW - 1 in WW and 2 in HP) ...
    Age 61 - (6/6 WW - 11th in HP and 24th in WW)
    Age 60 - (6/7 WW - HP Crown for KD had: 1,2,6,7,10 in Top HP prov.... 5th in WW
    Age 59 -(6/7 WW - 2nd in WW and 5th in HP) <--- I thought we had 8 wars this age... damn target finder... and confusion amongst the kd...
    Age 58 - (5/7 WW - lost 2 wars to #1 and #3 WW kds)

Birds: "pssssh... we haven't been ghetto since I arrived... and that was a long while ago"
    Great Ghula
    Un4GiVeN - 23-26
    Monument - Age 50 - 57
    Shinra - Age 58 - Current

Post Fiend
    Well utopia is ghetto nowadays so we will take it as a compliment!

what a good warring kd
    P L A I D O V I A

Anyone doubting Shinras ability to war should really war them before speaking.

Both Shinra and Simians have had exellent ages.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by yadnus View Post
    what a good warring kd
    well, we won against Plaidovia and Simians 2 ages in a row now - seeing you being with Plaidovia.

Quote Originally Posted by khanmy View Post
    Seriously no clue what that guy was on about... No one in Simians or Shinra is mad. Two grown up kds having a fun war.

Edit: Someone is logging irc from mibbit with nickname such as Anr1 and Anrl and talks ****. So maybe thats it.
    Last edited by Anri; 22-09-2014 at 20:18.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    For sure Simians didn't loss his war from lack gold for dragon in prep time.
    Yes. Thanks for the gold Elit. Your not exactly fort knox
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by zaza945 View Post
    Hm. Interesting lol. Thanks for the praise, however I wouldn't agree that there is shame in losing. Also, not sure what you're referring to about the gc, sounds like something happened on irc I'm not aware of so won't comment on that.

-----------------

Here is some analysis/summary on the war for anyone interested

Leading up to the war was almost as interesting as both kds grew. We initially had no plans of putting up "calfs", however we grew 60k -> 75k acres and started growing when simians was 75k acres. Probably naively assumed simians would be about 75k acres when we got there, but when we got there they were 85k acres. This was about.. 5 days prior to war, 3 days prior to notice date. At that point we decided the best use of our growth and pool was to grow an elf 3k -> 6k, 3k -> 4.5k, and then grow everyone else evenly about 300-400.

At that time simians had been growing everyone mostly evenly, and this growth would have put us at 85k acres with potentially two UB elves with enough wpa to be able to hold onto peasants, while simians growth had gained them core size advantage but no real UB advantage.

Once they saw what we did, they countered by doing the same thing except more extreme. Put up two 5k+ acre halfligns (one grew 3.7k -> 5.2k with all land coming in after our 48h notice) as well as two 5.5k acre humans and a 5.5k acre undead, in addition to growing their whole core more.

Leading up to the cf expire date, simians big provs were sititng on 10+ ppa, lower gc than us, and some provs were still underpoped. We decided to notice them on jan 1st right when notice expired, and got fully trained up and converted by march 1st.

The decision to hit into their fort wasn't a very hard one, simians didn't really give us any options.. Humans sitting on 7-8 ppa still when notice expired, if we didn't hit them they'd outpump us on their 17% extra acres with togers. So, we had 7 dwarves on 20% rax each making 1 hit on march 1st into highest elite humans with lowest hospitals. Around the time those armies returned we fully waved them with an emerald.. which was sent 2 minutes too early... we wanted to send into hostile, someone sent before hostile was given.. 25k specs wasted

In our hostile wave we were able to 1x a human 1x an undead with a lot of our attackers, which gave them decent enough incoming through fort, while we had some provs 3xing undeads who needed more incoming. Our kills in hostile wave were pretty crazy.

@lord sampaun, at start of hostile they had 4-5 undeads able to break our TMs and maybe 3-4 humans that could do it and not completely suicide. Our hostile wave managed to drop 30-50k O on some key humans and 20kish O on some key undeads.

In Simians' declare wave they semi chained our top 4-5 O dwarves, taking them out of nw range of their top humans but also not removing any offense and giving us an even better chaining spread than we already had. Their declare wave removed some tpa and lot of d specs on our top O dwarves (had our dwarves on 3.5-4 tpa with tds in), but it allowed us to chain their top 3 O undeads pretty deepily. No GS or hospitals on the top O undeads helped that too.

In our hostile wave and our declare wave we also got a couple hits in on faeries, and each wave in war we had a few provs whos armies were unaligned dropping their two faery mys and one faery rogue. Because of this, about 48h in we were able to 1x faeries 2-3x other provs, and the faeries were using so much mana on LL that MS and other ops became pretty thin.

After our second wave in war we had secured 3 faery UBs, 2 elf UBs, and had given them a halfling/rogue and halfling/mys UB (though.. i think we could have broken them just oor). Was just a mater of time before MS ate the humans alive, and we were eventually able to have our faeries tapping humans and staying UB.

--------------

Theres unbaised timeline of events from my perspective here are things i think simians could have done differently;

- Used your two hits on march 1st to hit down our 4.5k elf 2x.. if you hit a faery/rogue 2x you probably could have dropped D enough to be able to take him down in war.

- Declare wave wasn't very damaging long term, could have either hit down our faery rogues while you could to be able to take them later, or actually deep chained low incoming acre provs.

- Pre war growth - i'm not sure how much your push from 85k -> 100k acres helped you 24 hours prior to notice date. Seemed like a lot of expensive growth too, growing 4k -> 5.5k acres.

- Set up.. not sure if this a legit thing you could have done differently or not but, having 3 mystics, having one of them being a halfling and growing 3.7k -> 5.2k (had about 12 mwpa at 3.7k acres), and having the two faeries breakable seemed asking for trouble. Also, dwarves > humans, orcs > undeads. Humans seem bad in long wars, undeads can't get the crazy OPA orcs can at start of wars, chain undeads early shell humans seems straight forward counter to your set up.

- Controlling our offenses - kind of related to declare wave, but our "weak" orc clerics you spoke of were on 12-15 epa and 115-140 opa. Granted our dwarves had similar numbers, but were also on high gs/hosp with good BE. There were multiple waves were I screwed up and left high O provs with very bad incoming acres, not sure it was taken advantage of once.

Overall though great war though, we had a lot of fun
    More or less accurate analyze of war. A few things from our pov. We overtrained human epa and just did not get enough gc to draft out all provs in time, some did not get full warbuild even. We did a sick bad prep that needed overall more skilled teamplay to pull off. I take full responsibility cause i had at first made a contradicting epa goal for hummies that costed us at least 1 dragon and lots of rebuild acres n some draft. Plan was like you said to hit rouges down. The reason we broke elf in hostile was because we got greedy n wanted the elf down also. I dont agree that orc pwns undead at all. It was overall a damn even fighting field among attackers. Could traded acres for 2-3 weeks rly if it had been only attackers vs attackers.

And like i mentioned b4. Our goal was to rape rouges first n aw the elfs. This failed. We lost. If we had succeded it on day 1 we would still be warring or winning cause of our hummies in the top.

We underestimate how much def you could put on the rouges and what heavy investment it would been to break them.

Great war thou. Love to war!! Shinra n Simians is for sure two of the best kds in warring range if not the best. I waited for the war all age just because i think Shinra is a great kd.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Congrats to Shinra, looks like it was a fun war
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    I dont agree that orc pwns undead at all. It was overall a damn even fighting field among attackers. Could traded acres for 2-3 weeks rly if it had been only attackers vs attackers.
    In long term undead vs orc probably can win the offense battle. Where orcs destroy undeads is at the start of wars where orcs can pump higher OPA and hurt more with their +gains, thats a fact. So your tactic of bringing down TMs in your setup is harder then shinra since you want to turtle humans and your undeads cant be on crazy OPA at war start (except if you suicide them on 3-5dspa). While shinra orcs can really have high OPA at war start and their dwarfs dont seems to be the turtling style.

Thread Information