Thread: Utopia Stories

Utopia Stories

Hi guys, I had always wanted to make up some stories of what is actually happening in the Utopia world. This is my first story I shared with my mates in my Kingdom. I hope you guys enjoy it too. Do let me know if you like it, if I have time, I can make more.

Utopia: Ambush on Undead soils: Human's journal

There standing, waiting, desperate to make a move but not yet, not until that "thing" turns its disfigured head to the other side. Approximately only 40 of us here are tasked to make a night strike on this wretched encampment, the rest, about 1500 more are in different areas. *Screams*

What, from behind? they noticed? How do they even know we are here? Lieutenant's mind rushing.

Undead watch guard head turns and walks with its one armed rusted mace.

"Oh Lords of Utopia, it is now or never! Strike with great vengeance!!", Lieutenant of the 54th Black Ops Unit roared. A hand reached its lieutenant, and he turned. To his dismay, his injured men. With lieutenant eyes wide open, gauging the situation, his fellow mate pointed at the left. They were spotted by Ghoul archers from afar. Flesh Eater Ghouls are already tearing flesh of men from behind, and padding them onto their own flesh. Somehow, the flesh melded in, making it thicker, bulkier.

Terrified, but with courage, he roared with anger, killing all hopes of returning back to his beloved wife, charged towards the skeleton with rusty mace infront of him and broke him apart, two more skeleton realized their mate was destroy and ran towards the Lieutenant but was slashed off with a single blow of his blade. Alas, just as he was about to seek the next victim for his blade, it was not skeletons he was facing but a Flesh Eater Ghoul. Looking and judging by the size, it would have already had taken about a dozen lives. The ghoul blocked his blade, and shockingly, it spoke:

"You...., you will survive".

Then with one blow at the back of the Lieutenant's head by a ghoul from behind, he was out cold.

The next morning, he found himself on a familiar road with a horse, he wasted no time and headed back to a rally point to meet with the others before heading back to the province. Confused but rather amazed that he was spared, he needs to report what has happened. A ghoul that could talk? He thinks to himself. This is something he never encountered, an Undead warrior that may have intelligence in them. As he was riding the horse, he was feeling unwell, somehow, the blow on his head left a mark.

To the intelligent Ghoul, it is a gift, for him to bring back....

Post Demon
    +1!

Part 2: Undead Strike Human's

Lieutenant Ivanov of 54th Black Ops Unit return to province. Upon return, rush to commander tent.

"High Commander! I have found of Undead, number 1537 ghoul. Spy is told us only 1304, attack is fail!"
    "Very sorry, spy was two hour late arrive with information, maybe is stop at dacha first. Your men is survive??"
    "Losses 8 percent Commander. What is order?"
    "Ambush is fail. They will preparing already. We must attack before main army return home. Hours left .54. No time can waste! Begin calculations immediate!"

Ivanov leave Commander tent. Horse is wait outside, ready for war. Just then many skeleton come over hill, all using war horse. The bones are heavy white.

"MEN, TO ARMS. Call all peasant too, time to defend home land. Peasant arrive, wielding samovar, pitchfork, sickle, potato. Peasant rushes to front. Skeletons strike for head.
    Rusty flail smashes open skull. Brains everywhere, skeleton is eat well. Losses to province of 1842 peasant. Many knights dead too. Ivanov stays in back, peasant struck down like
    chaff. Big Skeletons are moving towards Commander tent. There is one Ghoul. He spoke:

"You...., thank for free acres".

Ivanov is enrage. "First, you kill men, take land, now taunt?" Ivanov felt his lungs fill with Blood Lust. He wield his shining sword and slash heavily. Losses are increased by undead, bones are everywhere.
    The skeletons continue to move forward and Ivanov is forced retreat to guard station, where they are stop. He fall into fitful sleep. During the night he dream of a box made from a human skull. Inside the box there is smaller box. Inside that box is smaller box. He open 17 boxes in row then wake up. He surveys the land with a great sadness in eyes.....

Rogue’s Mission, Halfer’s Story: Before the mission, briefing room.

Not everyone could do it, not everyone is fast and nimble as us. Most of all, not everyone has protection against some form of magic. That is why assassination on wizards was never an easy job. Our Lord had his wizards made defensive spell necklace, a standard issue for us to wear. Not that we are complaining, the necklace doesn’t really work that well, and it only works on low level wizards. Even then, the necklace would fade off after a lowly spell hits. A newer version of stronger defensive wear is in development though. They say it would be in a form of a bracelet. Until then, I guess we are forced to use our skills, techniques and plans solely to survive. Not surprised that I have gotten this far. That’s because I don’t use such lowly trinkets.

The success of our mission would mean a higher advantage for our Lord and his allies. Not that I am complaining, but failure means the lost of my life and my fellow comrades or worst, getting captured and tortured. They say that wizards will make you pay by hurting you, then regenerate your lungs and heart to sustain, just for you to feel the pain, again and again. Those scumbags…

It was back then on my second mission to assassinate these dogs, I stumbled on this marvelous ring the wizard was wearing.

**Glaring back on the memories**

In the dark unlit room, with the windows open, the Halfling hanging above the door with its dagger and another dagger on his right, waiting, patiently for the door to make its creek. They were taught, to increase chances of survivability, one must strike from the back. That’s because the moment a wizard has his eyes on you, his next movement would have one incinerated, crushed, molded, or whichever gross fashion you may think of. The window opened made noise as the wind blows, perfect for an invitation for a wizard to be humble enough to come in to close it, since the storm is approaching. Just as he thought, footsteps, sound of one elf.

Door opens* Halfling drops down* Muffle mouth* Stab* Neck punctured* Steer dead body to the right, drops* Closes the door*

Satisfied, the halfer tried to pull her to the side for the next unfortunate victim to take place. Grabbing her hands, he noticed a ring. Delicate, in gold with Elvish writing, enough to fit his halfer thumb, so he took it. “Gabriel?” an Elf called out as a thunder boomed outside the window. Halfer was stunned for awhile but soon, he left the body and cling back up above the door. The footsteps was faster than the previous, the wizard was running here. He noticed?

Wizard opens the door, but half way through, he saw the death. He shouted, not for help, but in anger. The wizard knew what happened and used wind magic to kick open the door and barged in with speed. He scours the whole room with his blazing eyes, ready to take on anything. The halfer was not ready, is just too sudden, too unexpected for him to make a move. The wizard finally got a fix on the intruder. With magic swirling on the tip of his fingers, lightning leaped and hit the Halfling. The Halfing dropped down. The wizard then walk towards him.

“You killed my lover! I will have you dismembered in a spectacular fashion and chain your soul into this tower and have your soul produce runes forever!” the wizard shouted.

The halfer suddenly spring back to life and stabbed the wizard’s heart. “Impossible…,” the Wizard holding the intruder’s right hand where the intruder had his dagger on his heart and saw the ring. “You thief…no wonder you can still fight…,” the wizard then murmurs and slowly drops dead.

The halfer was surprised as well that he survived, the fall was a quick witted decision to fake his death to lure the wizard closer the moment he realized that the lightning was not grazing his skin. His necklace was no match for such elder magic. He spat at the wizard and left the place.

**Back in briefing room*

After completing my mission and getting home, I went to an Elvish magic shop nearby my place to identify the properties of the ring. It seems that I had got myself quite a loot. The ring was forged by with very powerful defensive magic and glows under the moon. However, I also learnt that the Elvish words contained inside was, “I love you forever”. I wished that the shopkeeper didn’t tell me that.

Post Fiend
    Great stuff! Love it!

Orcs: Kommander's History Keeper Archive, written before death (Language based on their knowledge of English).

Speaking with his Kaptians:

Lots of men think we stupid, we only know fight, but they wrong. Dead wrong haha! We keep history, for war to remind glory!! How we fight, we know, we know the best. They are wrong....Me, Komander Heavyfist, first ever Kommander to counquer a lot. So many rich lands, ours, OURS!! We love killin, killin our game not thin men. Now, to warghhh!!! We breaks them Elfy nest and take them everything!!!

Kaptains wargghhhh with the war Kommander*

Half hour later, on the battlefield, Elvish wall towers.

Orcs rushing head on, Elfy archers fire volley and volley to fight we Orc. Taking left flank with big bouys. Komander and rest head front with big big army. We army big, winning, Elfy no chance. Archers a lot die, we breaking gate. Number 4th time we hit big big gate, suddenly Elfy allies from back coming. We see Humies and shorty coming!! We saw soldiers, I think tis about one Kousand shorties and tew Kousand humies(1k Halflings and 2k Human soldiers)!! Komander Heavyfist still busy busy in front, no see back. Humie spear smashed Orc shields, a lot at back die.

Komander Heavyfist saw, then call charge at back. but too late, archers focus fire powah on Komander Heavyfist. We lose Komander, we fail this attack. Our Lord angry.

Komander's last words: Cools!!!

Human's archive:

The 107th are fortunate to reach the alliance in time to repel the Orc's invasion. They were trying to break through the gates but the 107th and another Halfing faction from province Musahir braved through the odds and repelled the invaders. We identified the commander leading the orcs and was none other than Heavyfist. Elven archers saw an opening the moment he shouted charge, and all orcs, including the front charged the back, leaving him quite vunerable. He was brutally shot, with a few dozen arrows mostly hitting the back of his head and top half.

107th heard Heavyfist shouted "Fools" on his army before he was slain.

Spoiler: Soldiers aid from other province was in time to repel enemy invasion.

Thanks for the likes people, let there not be silence. For this story, it was requested by my KD mate, about how did the Dark Elves died out, no more in Utopia. Well, I have got the story here, going to be in a few parts.

Elves Secret Archive: Dark Elves, the secret war. Part 1

Elves, finest in their kind, they are the first who walk the world before men, though men do not share their view. However, with every light, there is also a reflection of darkness. Dark Elves are not born from chaos but from their very ambitions themselves. It began when a small faction of Elves no longer pit themselves the same visions of what they see. Dark Elves indeed see the world differently.

Primitive, unfashioned, not worthy to be called upon. The Dark Elves see all other races as lesser beings unfit to be in their realm other than cattle, only to be used as amusement, tools and slaves. They are indeed torturous, eccentric, malicious and dark, and for other beings, would pray for death rather to be captured by them.

One of Dark Elf’s breakthroughs was the moment they used slaves and other living beings to drain their life force and convert them into the very fabric of magic used to cast spells. They therefore absorb the energy into their body and used their own body as a medium to cast spells. And thus, Dark Elves no longer needed runes for sorcery. Through draining life, demented wizards do feel what the soul feels. Pain, anger, sadness, and most of it, fear. The feelings do not plague the host but rather, it made them addicted to their emotions. The soul’s fear of torment gives them delightful addiction, to feel them in fear.

The Elves was not pleased with this creation the moment they learnt of this and considered this as an act of injustice towards all living things. After the ban of this practice within the Elf’s realm, they called for their kin, to end their madness through a meeting with the High Elves and the Dark Kabals. Alas, with the newly formed power the Dark Elves gained, they could not let go of it. The Dark Kabals pay no heed of their kin and labeled them as weaker brothers. One Kabal voiced out with a mocking tone, “If you are so afraid of this practice which grants superiority over these, these lesser kind, you all are not fit to rule these lands, even your own. Would you not join them and be our source of new power?” From persuasion to negotiations, it did not end well. As tensions between the kin closed in, they ceased meeting each other.

**High Courts of the High Elves**

“Our kin has lost their way into their world where the living will be enslaved and those who oppose will die. We must put an end to this, or the world, which is already in chaos will benefit from this. We will not stay idle and watch this grow out of hand.” said the Supreme Elf Lord.

Thus, the secret war between the Elves and the Dark Elves begins.

Elves Secret Archive: Dark Elves, the secret war. Part 2

The secret war, is also known as War of the Blood Brothers. It was never mentioned in any other archives. Elves never spoke of it, as they are too prideful but also cautious, for they do not allow other race to know of this creation, save but one race, which had already foresaw this. The Dark Elves on the other hand are secretive but also considers other race not worthy to carry this craft and therefore, selfishly kept it for themselves.

Faeries, given their innate divination powers, stronger than of the Elves, foresaw the war between the kin. For each strands of fate they glimpse upon, they could not stop the war and the craft. It would all end in the same path. The Faeries, knowing this, chose to leave the Elves to their judgment and the Dark Elves to their ways. The Elves, which had always acknowledged the Faery’s given foresight, understands that Faeries would not want a part of this and knows that they only speak when time is right or when is needed. There was no warning from the Faeries, but the Elves already knew that they would learn of the craft’s existence even without their help. Indeed, it was a war that was never told. Elves fought with Dark Elves in pure fixation and intensity even when wars from other Kingdoms still running wild.

In the Utopia world, Halfings, Humans and Orcs see Dark Elves as a threat for they are a fearsome foe to fight against. Faeries would tend to avoid unnecessary conflict and because of their divination powers, Faeries would manipulate their foes in a subtle way if it is truly necessary. It was the Faeries that fooled the Orcs, disguised as Dark Elves with magic, and then escape, only to have the Orc’s attention and draw them close to battle the slavers while the Faeries watch. It was the Faeries who performed propaganda in halfling soils, only to allow the Dark Elves to conquer their way through halflings and continue their path to the West while Faeries escape to the Northwest. It was the Faeries that made Fool’s Gold and casted Greed onto the Dark Elf’s keep, forcing them to plunder and enslave a nearby human province to make a timely escape. Dark Elves, truly dominant, other race other than the Faery, they soon realized that they could not fight the Dark Elves alone. It was the opportunity the High Elves had been waiting for, the moment that the world would call for their aid and battle openly as the threat of Dark Elves grows. To hide the truth, the Elves simply accepted to aid in the fight against Dark Elves.

**Final days of the Blood Brothers war**

Unknown to other races, they are fighting a war that the Elves needed to win. Most Dark Elf’s provinces lie in ruins with the combined strength of the temporary alliance. The last line of heavy fortified defence for the Dark Elves is about to be breached. With the sound of an Orckish horn, bulky Orges soaked damages while stomping forward, crushing Orc’s own troops without noticing. Bolts, imbued with magic shot by Dark Elf’s grand bows melted even the strongest armor the Orges are wearing and eventually tearing down the first wave. While Orges ceaselessly moving forward, Avian’s Griffins flew up in the skies and made aerial display of war, evading hundreds of arrows and missiles, in attempt to break down stationed anti-siege machines. Humans make the second wave of the formation next to the orcs with three-man missile thrower siege machine. Human horse riders attempts to flank the right side of the defence but was degenerated, their life sucked out of them by wizards.

The Elf Mystics call forth the stars from the sky. Endless meteors and gigantic fireballs rained down bashing anyone who did not take cover. Dark Elves in attempt to nullify this, repeatedly casted Mystic Aura as their Magic Shield was not enough. Curiously enough, 2 Undead scouts were watching from far the battle, over the mountains, away from avian’s sharp eyes. They were standing motionless, neck stiffed to the front with eyes fixated on the battle.

For 7 days and 7 nights of siege, on the 8th morning day, a breakthrough. Rogues had managed to infiltrate and disabled key artilleries which is difficult to be destroyed by siege. A Dark Elf general was discarded as well during the operation. The gates was about to be knocked without further resistance, and it would be a genocide for Dark Elves. Just when the gates are broken, and the alliance marched in, a familiar horn sounded. It was no other than the screaming horns of the Undeads blown by a ghoul. The Faeries did foresee the coming of darkness before the light but did not foresee the Undead’s march. It was learnt after that Dark Elves had made their final gambit with the Undead by having a secret pact made within a barrier where divination could not breach. Dark spots were only what the Elves and Faery could see in the stands of fate. The Undeads, lying motionless for so long, have now made its move. Their march begins.

Wow - I really like this! Keep it up! :D

Thanks smercjd! Here's the continuation.

**Final days of the Blood Brothers war**

Part 3

The ground trembles not only as the Undead marches from the West side. It was because of pitfalls as well, as Vanguard Four-legged Ghouls mostly with mauls, oozed out from the pits they had dug endlessly at the Southwest corner, killing unexpected victims staging the back line. Human’s three man-missile throwers though in a tactical wedge position was about to be in combat range with the Vanguards, moving fast. 4 small human platoons, the first to hear the screaming horns, not at full strength, saved form the frontlines was crushed. The center formation has already moved forward and is fully occupied in combat. Dwarves main force was at the East side and could not react to the incoming attack, too far, and too short to rush over. The Undead, after watching for 7 days had already learnt that there is a chink of weakness in the ally’s formation. Human’s side was the weakest in that position.

Southeast corner of the formation**

Human Captain, Master of the Siege was in charge of the missiles and supply. A survivor rushing with a horse was sighted.

Survivor shouted, “UNDEADS!! Their march is on this side!!! We will be ove…”. Just before he could say his last words, the ground collapsed and the survivor fate was sealed. Undeads had tunneled through, close for the missile throwers.

Captain frantically shouted and pointed his sword to his shocked men, “Turn the siege around and set them on close combat positions now!!” The captain knew that it would take 2 minutes and 34 seconds to turn a full 180 degrees and 5 seconds to set them in combat position. Thankfully, it was already loaded or else, it would have taken an extra 20 minutes. Alas, Vanguards are already pouring out from their pits and rushing to the siege machines. “BRACE!!! DEFEND THE MACHINES AT ALL COSTS! ,” Captain roared as men with shields and spears plunged in and formed 3 lines to take on the wave. It was as though their lives are cheaper than the machines itself, but they all knew that was not the case. Only 2 missile throwers are almost in position but are too late. The Vanguard is about to crush their puny line and overrun the position.

Spears, shields, claws and maulers are all about to collide. The men are so focused that all they can see and hear, is what in front of them, the terrifying screams, the hasty limbs with flesh falling off and the maul they carry, some dragged on the ground. The first smash on shields was made, it splintered and soon after, the rest of the Vanguard pushed, the human line was forced back. The Captain, putting every ounce of energy into both his arms, fully occupied with the shield against the Undead’s unholy strength, could not bring his sword to swing. An Undead with a Maul in its hand was raised high and was about to strike down the Captain. He closed his eyes without stress, for he had been through many combats, lived through the ordeals and suffering, thinking this was finally the end, believing that he had already made his best to serve. Memories flashed through, his love, his close friends, his loyal men.

Just when that what about to happen, an armored lion was seen in the air and tore off its arm. The lion roared as tigers, leopards and other animals flanked the Undead Vanguards. Beastmasters riding their proud beasts emerged from the thick forest and quickly led a counter attack. The Faeries have ultimately intervened. The siege machines are finally ready and the Captain, without hesitation, “FIRE AT WILL!”. A few dozen missiles was let off to the front of the captain, taking out the Undeads which are still incoming. Some missiles punching through 3 to 4 Undeads in a go. The Vanguard was quickly weakened and was finished off by the Beastmasters.

As Avians looking from above, they saw at last, the Faeries had dispatched their elites into the field. Beastmasters, some with 4-5 of their well trained and loyal friends are seen moving towards the ally formation from the back. Beastmasters and their beast all had blue tint of flame below their feet as they are under the effect of Quick Feet spell. They are then quickly seen moving to the West formation.

A Beastmaster spoke to the Captain, “This is no longer a fight which you all can persevere together. We will join forces as well. The main Unholy force will be coming this way in about an hour” The captain replied ,”Damn, is about time you miniatures showed up” Head turned towards his men and barked orders, “Load the missiles, and push it up another 20 degrees, get me a messenger and send the word out, we need more men. Signal the rest and I want every able men to be ready!”

Center Formation, temporary base**

The Elves, Dwarves, Human, Avian and Orc High Generals had received news that the Faery will now attempt to stop the invading forces from the West but they will need help eventually. After a few arguments, they all agreed to recall all Avians to disengage the frontlines and head West. They knew that they cannot stop pushing forward lest they want to Dark Elves to recuperate and more dying in the frontlines.

Frontlines, Dark Elves Gate**

The gate was finally torn down by the continuous clobbering of giant hammers. The Dwarves was constantly in the front of the gate and up on the ladder with the Dwarf’s superior “Door Knocker” hammer blow. Things could had gotten faster if it was not because of the Orcs fumbling attempts to keep smashing with their eager bloodlust, and caused unwanted deaths of ”Door Knockers”. Restraint was needed after 23 deaths of “Door Knockers”, pulling back the Orges to unsure no more collateral damage, though only 15 deaths was reported killed by Dark Elves.

As they Orc’s remaining forces poured into the battered dark citadel to get on with their addiction of killing, after a few moments, it was then silent. Something was indeed amiss but nevertheless, the rest of the forces went in. To their disbelieve, they are now facing something terrifiying, and the sky was getting dark.
    Last edited by nikotine; 07-10-2014 at 03:21.

Thread Information