The Tactical Technical Institute

Post Demon
    It's harvest time for Farmer Flogger?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums

Veteran
    Good luck to both crews. Hoping for a spectacle worth tracking
    -Nox-

Now playing a well prepared bacon rogue. Seasoned the little piggie with peper, thyme and rosemary. Put in the oven with potatoes under it so those get baked in the seasoned fat dripping down. Asparagus with cherrytomatoes, olives and basil on the side. Hmmmmmm.

546706 total books in Palem's superfun uhm hoi challenge.
    Made utopian faeries fly.
    Age 72 war win crown and honour crown.

Post Fiend
    95% chance bb wins.

Bb had a lot of time to pump this age and then got time to pump after their farmage of pyro.

This is a no-brainer

Quote Originally Posted by Spice View Post
    95% chance bb wins.
    Based on? I think if you'd have intel on both kingdoms you would change your odds. Maybe Binar/Shai can shed some light on this as well ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Spice View Post
    Bb had a lot of time to pump this age and then got time to pump after their farmage of pyro.
    Just to make this clear, the time we had after fighting Pyro is not pumptime, that's preptime.
    When our war with Pyro ended, we where broke and PewPew was sitting on a relaxing ~2bil GC. Without the few days extra, we would've come short on GC to prepare.

Also, this is going to be our 4th fight this age and our 3rd #1/#2 fight. This takes its toll on 'pumping'. And if you pump 4 weeks, then have a war where you go from 145 to 180k and then also add 20k pool, you're not as pumped anymore.

Forum Addict
    protector being modest again, surprise -- secretly he knows he's getting land crown on this

GL both.

can prot or binar shed some just baseline stats between the 2 kds? How much each kd has stocked, when notices / CF's expire, (has notice even been given yet?). Just wanting to know how many pages this thread might be before action actually starts. EoA is approaching afterall!

Quote Originally Posted by munk View Post
    protector being modest again, surprise -- secretly he knows he's getting land crown on this

GL both.
    I think cautious and realistic is more appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by era View Post
    can prot or binar shed some just baseline stats between the 2 kds? How much each kd has stocked, when notices / CF's expire, (has notice even been given yet?). Just wanting to know how many pages this thread might be before action actually starts. EoA is approaching afterall!
    Intel is a bit outdated, but Pewpew has around 3bil where we have around 2.8bil. We have slightly more military so lets say that's pretty even overall.
    Pew has passed us on science, by how much I'm not sure. Depends how many books they have saved. Since we're sage, the difference in %'s wont be very large though.

Notice has been given

Can give more details later.

Both sci (their sage bonuses cancel our higher bpa) and gc will be pretty equal between kds as we gave BB around 4 days extra. They used pool to get a slight land advantage but at the cost of wpa. Things look pretty even right now even thou I'm in Istanbul without access to recent Intel.

Considering how far behind we were after the Pyro war, situation could had been -alot- worse when fighting sages EoA. We are happy about the way we turned total chaos into a fun last week fight with the best KD this age.

Hopefully we can rally our party happy troops for one last fun bang.

So far it have been a Game of Pool with BB doing tricky moves. Lots of different levels of fighting in this matchup that need to be figured out
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Quote Originally Posted by munk View Post

GL both.
    Protector is always a class act. If anyone deserves the land crown it's him
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Post Demon
    Why would PewPew give BB the extra 4 days, isn't that what allowed them the time to dump pool on all those faeries? Seems counterproductive to the goal of crowning

Binar is just that nice

don't try to explain shai. People don't understand having fun in this game anymore....for the most part.

but overall.... this is not promising.

Cage has Beastblood (x:x) 202`090 acres
    Cromulent Republic (x:x) 196`007 acres
    Pew Pew (x:x) 189`987 acres

Cage has Beastblood (x:x) 37`544`023
    Pew Pew (x:x) 34`321`642
    Last edited by Palem; 27-09-2014 at 13:57.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Why would PewPew give BB the extra 4 days, isn't that what allowed them the time to dump pool on all those faeries? Seems counterproductive to the goal of crowning
    I think the reasons involve beer.

Thread Information