Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BeastBlood vs PewPew

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    don't try to explain shai. People don't understand having fun in this game anymore....for the most part.

but overall.... this is not promising.

Cage has Beastblood (x:x) 202`090 acres
    Cromulent Republic (x:x) 196`007 acres
    Pew Pew (x:x) 189`987 acres

Cage has Beastblood (x:x) 37`544`023
    Pew Pew (x:x) 34`321`642
    Why not? We were approximately that much smaller than CR and Pyro during our two fights.

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Why not? We were approximately that much smaller than CR and Pyro during our two fights.
    last i looked bb cows had better acre spread. I like BB's race/persona quite a bit more. I would lean heavily on BB winning this.

I think pewpew will lose a close war. age ends in 13 days not sure how long notice was but if they stall in fort for 3-4 day, then 2 days hostile, winner may only have 3-4 days to empty pool and pump. Could quite possibly be a split crown. If CR has nap expiring with one of the weaker kingdoms in top even land could be contested although I doubt it unless pew and bb have a week long staring match then a few days hostile and then a war that is not decided in ~min time.

I predict b2b but realest doesn't return because bb only wins land and he doesn't consider it a b2b crown

bb attempted to connect spreadsheet directly to utopia and it crashed server?
    Last edited by goodz; 27-09-2014 at 18:55.
    My life is better then yours.

Sir Postalot
    what about our spread do you like better? That we have 2 less cows or that aside from our big one, all of ours are smaller?

Forum Fanatic
    what about our spread do you like better? That we have 2 less cows or that aside from our big one, all of ours are smaller?
    I don't know.

Your biggest is bigger than their biggest.
    Your second biggest is bigger (negligibly) than their second biggest.
    Their third and fourth are bigger than yours
    Your fifth is bigger than theirs.

Total acres over top 5 provs:
    BB - 84848
    Pew2 - 79688

5k more total acres; your biggest is 6k bigger which means that the other 4 are on average 250a smaller.

That said, they have the 2 10k fae. I'm not really sure how they are cows if your 5 9-9.5k fae don't count as cows though?

Plus you have a better setup at the top if they don't have a substantial size advantage -- your human sages will be substantially stronger at this stage of the age, especially in war, than their dwarf merchants.

Those 9.5k could certainly be setup to retal if their 10ks hit up, and be safe from them otherwise. That plus the better t/m power is pretty substantial.

Sir Postalot
    "at this stage of the age" was them pumping sci for 3 weeks and us not pumping sci for 3 weeks, however most of our banks didn't gain much in the last fight so should still have the science it had before the Pyro fight.

At the core and faery level though there's a pretty big book disadvantage.

Forum Fanatic
    "at this stage of the age" was them pumping sci for 3 weeks and us not pumping sci for 3 weeks, however most of our banks didn't gain much in the last fight so should still have the science it had before the Pyro fight.

At the core and faery level though there's a pretty big book disadvantage.
    "At this stage of the age" is 1500+ BPA

From my massive sample size of 1 (you'll note I was referring to your humans, who are the banks :P), your cow had ~10-15% more sci than the same size pew cow.

And that's points, so with the sage bonus, that's substantially better bonuses. Of course, pew I'm sure has much more sci stocked.

At the core level and fae level you guys have a sci point disadvantage, though i suspect that sage makes up for the points disadvantage in core. Fae are still behind though because pew is mostly mystic/rogue, no?

Sir Postalot
    pew is 2 fae sages (bigs) and 2 fae rogues and mystics.

We have no fae sage.

Their fae sage are on 500 BPA in pop with prolly 500-800 BPA stocked for the bottom 3.

Regular
    very interested in this war! i know you wouldn't want to give much away, but any previews by flogger/protector/binar would be awesome

I doubt you will get a pewview as pew leadership is very anti posting by any pew members until the war is over.

flogger,

I don't find it promising because (and I have no active province right now so this is all guesses on my part) when I look at spreads on external intel sites and when I look at nwa's I assume we are looking at substantial efficiency bonuses for BB. With the added higher NW overall even discounting for land NW differences I just don't see this working out well for pew UNLESS BB somehow allows their orcness to get out of hand (which I don't see happening......BB allowing their orcs to take in massive gains and make enough peasants to effectively pump the crap out of their offenses during a war and allow the war to drag long enough for that to be a factor....I just don't see that happening). The ability (if present) of the larger cows to NW limit the 10k faes with safe enough hits (again, I assume that such a hit is possible to make safely) would pretty much close the deal imo.

I am completely completely outside and blinder than most others who would opine here, but from the little I can see, it just does not look good when I imagine what is going on behind the raw posted numbers.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Sir Postalot
    Out of curiosity, what is it that you think a higher networth overall means at this stage other than who is currently trained deeper while in pump build (which at this point does not matter)

Post Demon
    Things are as they are. If BB has a better set-up now, it just means everything that they did this age that lead up to this war has been a tad better. If pew have a better set-up same goes for them. In the end all that mattesr is who stands #1 in land/NW. I don't see why Flogger would have to defend himself here for being more or less pumped than pew, as if it's a sin and somehow unfair lol. If Pewpew feel BB are at a huge advantage they can say "no war" and give em some acres. Anyways I think this will be a very close fight, Binar is a tactical genius but so is Flogger. Will have to see how this pans out

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    I doubt you will get a pewview as pew leadership is very anti posting by any pew members until the war is over.

flogger,

I don't find it promising because (and I have no active province right now so this is all guesses on my part) when I look at spreads on external intel sites and when I look at nwa's I assume we are looking at substantial efficiency bonuses for BB. With the added higher NW overall even discounting for land NW differences I just don't see this working out well for pew UNLESS BB somehow allows their orcness to get out of hand (which I don't see happening......BB allowing their orcs to take in massive gains and make enough peasants to effectively pump the crap out of their offenses during a war and allow the war to drag long enough for that to be a factor....I just don't see that happening). The ability (if present) of the larger cows to NW limit the 10k faes with safe enough hits (again, I assume that such a hit is possible to make safely) would pretty much close the deal imo.

I am completely completely outside and blinder than most others who would opine here, but from the little I can see, it just does not look good when I imagine what is going on behind the raw posted numbers.
    Our NWPA currently is higher for a few reasons:
    1) pewpew has more books stocked than we do
    2) less military trained currently than we do. (to give you a glimpse, we have almost 800k more elites than they do but we have 200k specs less as well)

NWPA while pumping doesn't mean anything. What matters is when both played their cards, and even then, NWPA and/or NW are only one of many factors deciding a war.
    I think NW will be pretty close when both have all their stuff done.

Well, I basicly gave BB the crown when I extended CF for 3-4 days so we could have a PewPew party weekend at my cabin. 10 people showed up in Nubway: 3 americans, 2 belgians, 1 dane 2 nubwegians and 2 swexicans . Totally worth it
    10/10 would do again
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    Well, I basicly gave BB the crown when I extended CF for 3-4 days so we could have a PewPew party weekend at my cabin. 10 people showed up in Nubway: 3 americans, 2 belgians, 1 dane 2 nubwegians and 2 swexicans . Totally worth it
    10/10 would do again
    I wish I wasn't so poor so I can go to nubway and do drugs with binar and 10 other people I've never met before

Last edited by DonJuan; 28-09-2014 at 19:56.
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

I wish I didnt have a trip to Istanbul booked. But Im sure there will be another chance
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Thread Information