Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The combined chart: The chart to end all charts

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums

The combined chart: The chart to end all charts

Good ideas for for how such a chart should work...Go!

Forum Fanatic
    There is already a combined chart. It's called Land.

Land*5+NW*3+Honor*2+(10-(total war wins*2))

Lowest score wins. Remove the WW chart :)

BB current score: (5*2)+(1*3)+(33*2)+(10-6)= 83
    Shinra current score: (10*5)+(9*3)+(3*2)+(10-10)=83

These are the top 2 kingdoms based on the formula I proposed.

I think all war wins should be changed to give a flat 5k land and 5k honor. The combined chart winner is crowned champion of the server. This way there is no debate over what a win is. The following age name is picked by the winner but must be approved by bishop. You essentially cannot win without being top 10 land/nw. But if you can get into top ten land/nw with top 5 honor and decent number war wins you have good shot. Two reasonable methods to go after the same thing.
    Last edited by goodz; 30-09-2014 at 18:01.
    My life is better then yours.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    My suggestion:

(100-HonorRank)*(1+(War Points/100))+(120/LandRank)+(100/NWRank)

Yes?

Easy

(Land / 1000) + (NW / 200,000) + (Honor / 500) + (War Wins * 12.5) = SUPER MEGA DEATH CHART

Beastblood = 205.08 Land + 241.599 NW + 124.17 Honor + 48.25 WW = 619.099
    Cromulent Republic = 213.523 Land + 174.517 NW + 124.574 Honor + 0 WW(it's not on the top 100 charts, so this is probably higher) = 512.614 (+ their actual ww score which would add around 25 if it's 2.0)
    wsk = 39.49 Land + 33.096 NW + 196.38 Honor + 256.25 WW = 525.216
    All Nightmare Long = 48.037 Land + 41.471 NW + 135.274 Honor + 96 WW = 320.782

Just a few examples -- took top Land KD, top NW KD, top Honor which was also top WW KD, and took our humble selves.

Post Fiend
    One to rule them all!

Needs to get out more
    Charts. I know what I think so I don't really need charts. I do however appreciate the efforts by those who crown.

For the war tier, don't be discouraged. This is bait lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

I wanted this for as long as i can remember because it shows strength in all categories of this game.
    The true winner is the one that achieve highest combined score, no doubt. It shows skills in all categories of the game and there is no way a KD on 0 wars can just whore all age and think they can get away like age champs. It also brings more wars and diversity to the game overall. People that refused to grow needs to learn how to grow and adapt, those that refuse to war more and get some honor gets forced into warring more and overall we should see less cease fires and the charts should become more fierce, competitive and closer in all ways. The true champs should be the KD that manage to get highest combined score. Imo this is by far also the funniest way to play this game and always been. My 5 cents!
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    I wanted this for as long as i can remember because it shows strength in all categories of this game.
    The true winner is the one that achieve highest combined score, no doubt. It shows skills in all categories of the game and there is no way a KD on 0 wars can just whore all age and think they can get away like age champs. It also brings more wars and diversity to the game overall. People that refused to grow needs to learn how to grow and adapt, those that refuse to war more and get some honor gets forced into warring more and overall we should see less cease fires and the charts should become more fierce, competitive and closer in all ways. The true champs should be the KD that manage to get highest combined score. Imo this is by far also the funniest way to play this game and always been. My 5 cents!
    I approve this msg!

It would be fun to see, unsure if it can be implemented without dividing the community though. Some people would argue the point value system assigned to land,nw,ww and honour etc
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    It would be fun to see, unsure if it can be implemented without dividing the community though. Some people would argue the point value system assigned to land,nw,ww and honour etc
    Yea, the community is definitely united in their opinions about the charts already. I'd hate to divide the community with one sensible way of measuring a kds abilities lol

Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    Well I don't have any particular preferences or bias towards one chart or the next... let my suggestion for how they are calculated me the determining factor! ^_^
    Maybe there was a tiny tiny bias against land...but that was more so the math would work out more easily. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    My suggestion:

(100-HonorRank)*(1+(War Points/100))+(120/LandRank)+(100/NWRank)

Yes?
    Are you just using the war points thing as a tie breaker (amounts to almost no points in your scale)

In your system they score:
    BB:
    (100-33)*(1+(3.36/100)+(120/2)+(100/1)
    BB score 12322

Shinra scores:
    (100-3)*(1+(14/100)+(120/10)+(90/10)
    2134.xx (didn't bother calculating war win part)

I think making the war win score just a tie breaker is a good idea. I think your scale currently puts too much emphasis on land/nw as basically if you aren't in first for either land or nw you are eliminated.

I think the best bet is to look at the kingdoms who had strong ages over the last few ages and see what method of weighting reflects kingdoms who had good ages most accurately. At least that is what I tried to do with with my combined chart. I still think it under favours land/nw but that's the way the game is going kinda...
    My life is better then yours.

Needs to get out more
    I'm only downplaying my interest because I think this system gives credence clearwater revival to my virtual kingdom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    You aren't calcing those correctly
    BB = 229.2512
    Shinra = 132.58

After calcing I agree it's not quite balanced

Here are some thoughts and considerations I tried to use:
    -NW/Land is a double whammy. It's really not possible to be high on the Land charts, and low on the NW charts. The same isn't necessarily true for Honor and War Wins though.
    -With Land/Honor/NW, it doesn't matter "how" you finish, as long as you're #1 (or whatever, you get my point). Same isn't quite true with the war points thing. You could finish 5th, but only have 1 less point than #1, and it seems weird to say you were 5x worse than #1 was.
    -I wanted to use War Wins and Honor together, since they're tied together pretty closely. I couldn't think of a clever way of doing this with Land and NW.

Thread Information