Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Congratulations to Victors

Post Fiend
    Fine lets try this a different way... on behalf of Victors we are sorry for waving you...

Now what will it take for you to respect the war and do your attacks when we are done?
    Last edited by plumrse; 05-10-2014 at 19:49.

Quote Originally Posted by plumrse View Post
    Fine lets try this a different way... on behalf of Victors we are sorry for waving you...

Now what will it take for you to respect the war and do your attacks when we are done?
    We are still going to do as we please... You bullied you farmed under your war tag and you took a war without getting a relations close. War doesnt protect you from other kingdoms it is not a shield for you to hide behind after being dbags... Its not enjoyable is it?

Post Fiend
    lets get things clear... you threaten to continue hitting until our steward would stop retal your hits with ops... when you start a dialog with a threat you wont get anywhere it will only go bad from there.... after that you still didn't stop and we answered in kind with a wave... you stopped hitting and so did we.... you can call that bulling and farming but the fact remains you wouldn't stop your hits and you had no leader to deal with this problem.... i can only assume you lost the 3 players from your kingdoms coz you cant put aside your own feelings and do whats best for your kingdom...

If we find you next age be sure to tell your kingdom why you are receiving attacks during your wars
    Last edited by plumrse; 05-10-2014 at 22:04.

Post Demon
    Plumrse, I had a same-sort of situation with Terrick last age, although we didn't leave open relations. My advice:

-Surrender your war, take your loss, and just make sure you never interact with these kind of players again. It's nearly EoA, so don't feel too sad.

Post Fiend
    Gotta ask by open relations you mean not having a CF? if so its hard to get one with a leaderless kingdom and when the new monarch then turns out to be the one you have the problem with makes it even harder... ^^ even tried to apologize even though i no way agree that what he is doing is right or for the right reasons...

cute seems like they now are trying to PK one of our provinces ^^
    Last edited by plumrse; 05-10-2014 at 22:28.

stewards can accept CFs we have always had one of those.

as for PK its just easier to raze the already chained... more bang for the buck. Our point isnt so much as to take down your tms as to basically teach you a lesson. You dont have to agree but in no way is it unprecedented and in no way is it frowned upon by all.

Buk Shinra had a similar situation with a bunch of retired players 2 ages ago. War doesnt mean you get a free 1v1 if you decide to overstep your bounds.

I not only warned your monarch he legit responded... " do as you please"

Post Fiend
    after he recieved a message from you that this would continue unless our stweard would stop retal your hits...

Actually what I informed him was I let it go the first time because it was a response his follow up ops and going for my economy for 14+ hours is what drew my massacre on the smallest tm in your kingdom who happens to be your steward and failed 50% of his attempts. Then we traded msg back and forth which lead to his " do as you please" line.

Plum good luck on the hunt next age

Post Fiend
    stop being so freaking immature and take the hand thats handed to you and be the bigger man instead of acting up... "do as you please" was a silly reply to a silly demand

We are normally reasonable people in victors but when you get a mail with a demand from a smaller kingdom you dont take it serious... but if this is what the game is about then i guess we would need to **** with some of the top 10 kingdoms in growth's wars as they have farmed us for land... its part of the freaking game and should never get so far to ruin 2 kingdoms wars just coz a weak kingdom got sad they get retal...

this is the last reply as there is no reasoning with you....

Post Demon
    As I said plumrse. These kind of people don't care about their own age, not even their own provinces. It's selfish leadership but if they choose to be like this you can't prevent it, just stay far from it next time around. You cannot wint his battle as they don't care about winning as long as you're losing.

I made no initial threat i just informed him why i hit again.

Plum your best course of action is to stop speaking since you know nothing of the situation

Your monarch said it in a condescending way... like what can you do to us. Apparently we are doing enough at the right time to make you go in a hissy fit about it.

Its called a lesson learn it matter of fact your monarch should even if their is a 1 in 100 chance of something backfiring you have to account for that. He chose such words.

Lie in the bed your monarch made for you.

Buk them losing or not obtaining the win isn't even the win for us... this reaction right here is. So thanks Plum giving us that motivation to continue

Post Demon
    Ah, I understand such a reaction of their response was high-handed.

Post Demon
    Death from Above - Hostile.

Another one for the list.

Enthusiast
    Sorry for necroing this, but Victors you've left EOW CF days ago. Just a short reminder to change KD name again :)

Thread Information