It's not health care alone that's wrecking the country, it's the entire set of coercive, pro-corporate policies. That isn't just a continuation of Bush Jr.'s slide towards autocracy, they are things he and his people choose to do that did not have to happen; but they will continue to happen as more people are pushed out of society, like I was a long time ago. The ACA is basically what Republicans wanted and what most Democrats in their heart wanted; the best criticisms of it have come from the left.

The forced coverage really sucks when people need to rely on it and realize they bought a piece of ****.

Of course, insurance does not guarantee delivery. I'm forced to lie to doctors if I want anything and will automatically be denied anything like an organ transplant, thanks to pro-eugenic policies directed against me. Whether that comes from the market or from a government bureaucrat, the end result to me and others like me is the same.

When society openly wants to kill you and brags about it nearly every day, you start to see things more realistically.