Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Freeakstyle vs. ????

Veteran

Freeakstyle vs. ????

Wararararar

Just declared!!! Boom ET ET ET

Anyway let's have fun with it. No idea who you are. Stoners?

Too lazy to talk so much. Hostile dragged for 5+ days, sent 4 dragons? They slayed 3. Last one still over there

3rd party analysis plz
    Last edited by Nightmare_; 05-10-2014 at 18:35.

Needs to get out more
    Do they feel like Stoners? I know you guys have exchanged a few times in the past.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Veteran
    Only one of them was online so I assume they're too busy with MJ this Saturday

Freekstyle is the most boring KD on the server so: GO STONERS

Hopefully one day Freekstyle will at least try to play a different strategy.
    Also congrats to Stoners for being the only ones with a brain enough to target the faerys while sustaining those undeads. Taking WW after WW from ghettos that tries to chain the few undeads they have non stop most make Freekstyle proud?

Maybe if i dont have anything nice to say i should not post at all.
    But i cant stop myself, because i have zero respect for how this KD plays the same strategy/setup age after age and sadly enough gets wins/honor that often can last all the way to the top because the level of stupidity in the ones they war is sick.

Luckily, at some time in age they might walk into a conflict with a KD like Stoners and the leader is smart enough to hit where it hurts and overcome the t/m heavy setup built for long conflicts vs weaker opponents. If Freekstyle wants to bore enemies to death and play the same way every age, that is up to them. All i am saying is the are the most boring KD on the server, hands down, no one can compete with them in terms of how boring they are. This is entirely my own POV.

#?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    ranting
    not gonna argue, but just wanted to correct a wrong statement.. fs never plays same strategies - its actually quite rare for us doing same thing over 2 consecutive ages and employing quite different playstyles every age.. i can give you a nice resume on those in pm if you want i understand you remember only similar stuff, because they tend to be more successful on honor charts but it aint our kd goal - thus, not used every age..

back to the topic, its been a fun hostility so far with both sides playing their cards well.. stoners were like %20 bigger in nw than freeakstyle (~9.8m vs ~8.3m) when they first waved, and %25 bigger (~9.8m vs ~7.7m) on the war declaration.. we probably wont see an endgame on this war due to eoa shortly, but its definitely a good experience for both sides..

Veteran

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Freekstyle is the most boring KD on the server so: GO STONERS

Hopefully one day Freekstyle will at least try to play a different strategy.
    Also congrats to Stoners for being the only ones with a brain enough to target the faerys while sustaining those undeads. Taking WW after WW from ghettos that tries to chain the few undeads they have non stop most make Freekstyle proud?

Maybe if i dont have anything nice to say i should not post at all.
    But i cant stop myself, because i have zero respect for how this KD plays the same strategy/setup age after age and sadly enough gets wins/honor that often can last all the way to the top because the level of stupidity in the ones they war is sick.

Luckily, at some time in age they might walk into a conflict with a KD like Stoners and the leader is smart enough to hit where it hurts and overcome the t/m heavy setup built for long conflicts vs weaker opponents. If Freekstyle wants to bore enemies to death and play the same way every age, that is up to them. All i am saying is the are the most boring KD on the server, hands down, no one can compete with them in terms of how boring they are. This is entirely my own POV.

its cool. You're allowed to have an opinion you know - i aint a fan of making niceties so the comment is welcome. Only thing is... What the heck are you doing adding those "its just my opinion" qualifiers? Damn if you gonna trash talk, dont soften it with bs like that. Its like that "no offense" crowd that smile while smacking you in the face

Respect aint worth jack, especially from someone who's speaking outta their ass

Anyway, i'd talk more about strats and kds we war and whatever but it would probably just go round and round in circles. Pissing match no ty. People can war us on equal terms and decide for themselves.

War updates soon maybe. If theres time and no one else does it...
    Last edited by Nightmare_; 06-10-2014 at 10:44.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare_ View Post
    its cool. You're allowed to have an opinion you know - i aint a fan of making niceties so the comment is welcome. Only thing is... What the heck are you doing adding those "its just my opinion" qualifiers? Damn if you gonna trash talk, dont soften it with bs like that. Its like that "no offense" crowd that smile while smacking you in the face

Anyway, i'd talk more about strats and kds we war and whatever but it would probably just go round and round in circles. Pissing match no ty. People can war us on equal terms and decide for themselves.

I agree w Anri, Green handed you your asses and I bet you still feel like you won that war
    -Gurch

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by wingding View Post
    I agree w Anri, Green handed you your asses and I bet you still feel like you won that war
    we did are you being tongue-in-cheek? I dont even know

Enthusiast
    we did are you being tongue-in-cheek? I dont even know
    your kd strat is bull**** is what i'm saying
    -Gurch

Post Fiend
    this is just silly talk from anri and from the other who are saying "FS strat is stupid" . it's not if they enoy it . everyone plays as they like , what might be considered boring from some might not be for others ( same discussion like whoring / warring )

Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    not gonna argue, but just wanted to correct a wrong statement.. fs never plays same strategies - its actually quite rare for us doing same thing over 2 consecutive ages and employing quite different playstyles every age.. i can give you a nice resume on those in pm if you want i understand you remember only similar stuff, because they tend to be more successful on honor charts but it aint our kd goal - thus, not used every age..

back to the topic, its been a fun hostility so far with both sides playing their cards well.. stoners were like %20 bigger in nw than freeakstyle (~9.8m vs ~8.3m) when they first waved, and %25 bigger (~9.8m vs ~7.7m) on the war declaration.. we probably wont see an endgame on this war due to eoa shortly, but its definitely a good experience for both sides..

I need to take notes. Where as I get all worked up when people talking out their ass come by. You guys just let it casually roll off your shoulders and chuckle behind a cigar. Damn. Too cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSCzDykng4g

Freeakstyle = cool kids.
    Last edited by smercjd; 06-10-2014 at 13:59. Reason: i'm silly and don't read names right

Post Fiend
    @ anri.. no offense to stoners, but don't give them too much credit lol from my observations, seems like their one strat is to hit down TMs/faeries, luckily for them its probably what they need to do in this war

Enthusiast
    FS does seem to go back to a time-tested strat often, but hey, if it's not broken no need to fix it. But....I disliked that they did outside hits for resources during a war.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by zaza945 View Post
    @ anri.. no offense to stoners, but don't give them too much credit lol from my observations, seems like their one strat is to hit down TMs/faeries, luckily for them its probably what they need to do in this war
    Lol. If that is stoner, guess they didn't do well. 3/5 compared to FS perfect 4/4 war win record ��

Thumbs up

Not sure if they have the same roster as last age, but stoners/bob were by far the best war kingdom. Feint was impossible to chain. If that was you as free ice nutty, Feint.

Thread Information