Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Freeakstyle vs. ????

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by noobium View Post
    why can't we just accept that all warring kingdoms (and at present all growth kingdoms bar perhaps one) are ghettos, and thus all warring kingdoms are ghetto bashers?
    its the way the warring system is really. No escaping it.

Quote Originally Posted by FishCakeJake90 View Post
    I don't get it. 2 ghetto bashing noob kingdoms around 45k acres with 2-3 days left, your point ?
    hahah so feisty ^_^ where do you play kind sir?

Quote Originally Posted by RawStuff View Post
    his point is probably that they should ahve war eachother but decided to hit around instead of having a good war. i mean thats the only point there is to it really.
    no i dont think that was the point

Edit: wsk would have no reason to war us duh. Why jeopardize honor
    Last edited by Nightmare_; 08-10-2014 at 04:15.

Post Fiend
    so why didn't simians and shinra go for round 2? mostly because there was no reason for either kingdom to war each other, i assume.

edit: off-topicish. no idea who the other kingdom is but if they're stoners than i +1 was maximo said earlier, stoners were the best war-tier kingdom last age and it's not even close. also were good about not engaging in forum warrior horse****.
    On shinra part they were rdy for b2b i think.
    On simians part they got hit down hard by ama and cr i think (to 70k acres or something) just got back to 100k after 2 unsuccessfull war attempt.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Not sure if they have the same roster as last age, but stoners/bob were by far the best war kingdom. Feint was impossible to chain. If that was you as free ice nutty, Feint.
    FrEeIceNuTty-FEINT- Did we cross path? I think you are the kingdom who taught me to keep 1 gen at home so that I can send out within a sec when troops is in.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by RawStuff View Post
    On shinra part they were rdy for b2b i think.
    On simians part they got hit down hard by ama and cr i think (to 70k acres or something) just got back to 100k after 2 unsuccessfull war attempt.
    Excuses excuses, you're supposed to go after each other because JUSTICE. Or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare_
    Edit: wsk would have no reason to war us duh. Why jeopardize honor
    Pretty much, there was nothing to gain (in any way), plus IIRC FS was either significantly bigger or already in hostile, or somehow unavailable. There was something that would have made a war not worth fighting even if just for the hell of it.

Getting back to the original topic, how did this conflict start? The diplostuff, drama and buildup is usually the juicy part of these threads.
    Last edited by noobium; 08-10-2014 at 08:41.

Regular
    Looks like FS lost one of thier undeads...early eoa I guess.

FS get you're fact right pls. You where not 15% smaller when we started hitting you! We where 400-600k nw bigger. Thats all.
    Also we kept hitting you guy's because of the nice mail you send us. Hope you learned a lesson and do decent diplo or don't send nothing at all.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunting View Post
    FS get you're fact right pls. You where not 15% smaller when we started hitting you! We where 400-600k nw bigger. Thats all.
    Also we kept hitting you guy's because of the nice mail you send us. Hope you learned a lesson and do decent diplo or don't send nothing at all.
    we were 8.4m nw vs 9.8m nw of yours (you will find 1.1666 when you calc) - we are also perfectly fine with our standing in the war.. happy eoa to you too

lol, if it makes you feel better that are the numbers thats good for you. But pls don't post them public if its not true. Thx
    And i'm enjoying eoa a lot

Forum Addict
    Excuses excuses, you're supposed to go after each other because JUSTICE. Or something.

Pretty much, there was nothing to gain (in any way), plus IIRC FS was either significantly bigger or already in hostile, until 2-3 days ago. There was something that would have made a war not worth fighting even if just for the hell of it.

Getting back to the original topic, how did this conflict start? The diplostuff, drama and buildup is usually the juicy part of these threads.
    first on wsk part, ive offered wsk a war as soon as our last war ended and we were on same size - 35k vs 37k land maybe? - but they didnt even bothered to give a reply and its not rly hard to guess the reason.. after 24h of no response, i gave go for growth & we grew into range of next set of targets.. an option was staying that size and bash them until they took it to a war but thats not the way we like to play..

back to the topic - not much stuff behind it, we were pumping wpa for an eoa war with entire kd sitting on %60-80 guilds and few banks.. they've started hitting us when we were 8.4m nw/49k land and they were 9.8m nw/60k land.. obviously we were nowhere near prepared for a war, so we decided to drag the hostility - i could probably negotiate for a cf but didnt want to, because noone in our nw range wanted to fight an eoa war with us..

we couldnt drag the hostile as long as we wanted to, because of eoa very close - we declared after a few days.. standing was 7.7m nw/42k land of ours vs 9.8m nw/69k land of them at the time of the declaration.. we couldnt settle as many ubs as we wanted, we took many outside razes and our provs wasnt as active as usual.. had to spend all gc for rebuilding %60/70 land on entire kd and funding drakes to counter their econ, there wasnt much spare to pump def at all.. i think we had 2? ubs at the time of declaration..

war still goes on, with no end in sight.. we are happy with our performance and standing, and wish happy eoa to everyone..

Quote Originally Posted by Feint View Post
    FrEeIceNuTty-FEINT- Did we cross path? I think you are the kingdom who taught me to keep 1 gen at home so that I can send out within a sec when troops is in.
    Correct. We were sitting waiting for your elites to return to hit you. We managed quite a few hits, but not enough as you kept hitting out instantly Was a fun war for sure
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Forum Addict
    Perhaps SAmpun should explain why there are so many razes? Anti FS cult? Haha

Enthusiast
    Would have something to do with robbing gc's from kds 2x their size
    BLUE your my boy!

Forum Addict
    that involves our diplo relations with other kds, which is noone's business on forums

As a former member and still vivid watcher of the mystrious (uh uh uh, mystery time, its close to helloween? maybe we can agree temporarily on handsome strangers!) kd and its progress i wonder what kind of mail that might have been? Can i have a clarification?

I also wonder a little about all the numbers and figures. From my observation ? started with 9.3mil nw at 65k acres... so not exactly pumped, rather casual like most of the age.

mail please for the curious.

best of luck to both

//edit: 1337 time! ... and typos
    Last edited by aveross; 08-10-2014 at 11:37.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by aveross View Post
    As a former member and still vivid watcher of the mystrious (uh uh uh, mystery time, its close to helloween? maybe we can agree temporarily on handsome strangers!) kd and its progress i wonder what kind of mail that might have been? Can i have a clarification?

I also wonder a little about all the numbers and figures. From my observation ? started with 9.3mil nw at 65k acres... so not exactly pumped, rather casual like most of the age.

mail please for the curious.

best of luck to both

//edit: 1337 time! ... and typos
    they were 57k acres and 9.7m nw on feb 21st - just got exact numbers from munks tracker.. they accused me of spouting bs numbers on war forums, so i had to dig logs to find exact ones i remembered them being on 60k acres, which i remembered wrong - but i was correct on nw part.. we were 48k acres and 8.7m on feb 21st..

we declared war on july 24th - 41k acres and 7.7m nw of ours vs 69k acres and 9.9m nw of them..

and we all know 'mysterious' kd is stoners just as our previous war with them, we are having a really enjoyable time..

Thread Information