Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Freeakstyle vs. ????

And what was the ominous mail you sent?

Ps: i like your pr work a lot. You would make a great Job as a government speaker

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by aveross View Post
    And what was the ominous mail you sent?

Ps: i like your pr work a lot. You would make a great Job as a government speaker
    heh, wasnt really a big deal.. i told them after their first couple hits that they will lose books and more if they dont stop hits, nothing else but ops and hits after they've given button though because the route was drawn for us already

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    To clear up confusion, I saw FishCake saying that infection was in wSk, so I assumed that's where he was playing

Enthusiast
    i want to see your in game diplo messages from FS
    -Gurch

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    first on wsk part, ive offered wsk a war as soon as our last war ended and we were on same size - 35k vs 37k land maybe? - but they didnt even bothered to give a reply and its not rly hard to guess the reason.. after 24h of no response, i gave go for growth & we grew into range of next set of targets.. an option was staying that size and bash them until they took it to a war but thats not the way we like to play..

back to the topic - not much stuff behind it, we were pumping wpa for an eoa war with entire kd sitting on %60-80 guilds and few banks.. they've started hitting us when we were 8.4m nw/49k land and they were 9.8m nw/60k land.. obviously we were nowhere near prepared for a war, so we decided to drag the hostility - i could probably negotiate for a cf but didnt want to, because noone in our nw range wanted to fight an eoa war with us..

we couldnt drag the hostile as long as we wanted to, because of eoa very close - we declared after a few days.. standing was 7.7m nw/42k land of ours vs 9.8m nw/69k land of them at the time of the declaration.. we couldnt settle as many ubs as we wanted, we took many outside razes and our provs wasnt as active as usual.. had to spend all gc for rebuilding %60/70 land on entire kd and funding drakes to counter their econ, there wasnt much spare to pump def at all.. i think we had 2? ubs at the time of declaration..

war still goes on, with no end in sight.. we are happy with our performance and standing, and wish happy eoa to everyone..
    thks for clearing up the wsk part... there is a little thing happening with them right now and you telling me that they didnt want to war you really make me lol at all their excuses.

would love to hear if its really stoners and if so what happened to their kd since last age? clearly not the same crew

The Ominous Message! "if you dont stop hits asap and offer cf, that will cost you a lot of books and possibly more.."

We didn't like this threat so decided to keep whacking Plus it's the end of the age so who cares

And yeah, we have had many problems with activity and player roster this age. Utopia really drains your energy and exhausts you after playing too long. Oh well! Thanks for the fun war, wish eoa wasn't quite so soon

what's all these juicy drama? yum yum.

how's the war going

Stoners lost their most active and able player, obviously me, because of inactivity ...theirs!

No drama though, i think people have shown that both KDs made the mature and willing decision to war as they really like each other. The only person not consenting though seems to be the king of the apes.

Postaholic
    It's an ok war I guess, so many shelled provinces on both sides.

70 acre landlusts are always fun.

Right now Stoners are winning I would say, but not by as much as kd pages may appear.

If it wasn't EoA this war probably wouldn't have happened. I was personally on 78% guilds when they waved, as was much of the rest of us.

We had to do some risky steals into the whales in order to convert asap which got us some razes.

Just utopia things.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    Right now Stoners are winning I would say, but not by as much as kd pages may appear.
    meh you said we are losing on every wars, here we are with 4/4 record

Forum Addict
    If it wasnt EOA, my guess is that FS will get farmed

Post Fiend
    Feint are you playing this age ? Who for if you are?

Regular
    If it wasnt eoa FS will be hulled out at the end of this war with weak faeries taking forever to recuperate.....I always liked freakstyle personally
    but I also think credit should be given where it is due...makes me have a different opinion seeing some of thier posts....

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Feint View Post
    If it wasnt EOA, my guess is that FS will get farmed
    yup

Quote Originally Posted by coorsprg View Post
    If it wasnt eoa FS will be hulled out at the end of this war with weak faeries taking forever to recuperate.....I always liked freakstyle personally
    but I also think credit should be given where it is due...makes me have a different opinion seeing some of thier posts....
    Huh? Im really not following you. What credit do you speak of? Im not going to look at their performance in awe when it was already quite lopsided from the onset. Winning is winning, no one denies that
    Last edited by Nightmare_; 09-10-2014 at 00:49.

Forum Addict
    But I think also precisely it is EOA, FS decides to give some slack. If not, we should easily see their opponent province at 2000NWPA. HAHA

Thread Information