Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Freeakstyle vs. ????

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by FishCakeJake90 View Post
    Feint are you playing this age ? Who for if you are?
    Doesnt matter right? U got a SPOT for me?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Feint View Post
    Doesnt matter right? U got a SPOT for me?
    Aren't you seeking revenge on us ?

Quote Originally Posted by aveross View Post
    Stoners lost their most active and able player, obviously me, because of inactivity ...theirs!

No drama though, i think people have shown that both KDs made the mature and willing decision to war as they really like each other. The only person not consenting though seems to be the king of the apes.
    what? most active?
    hahah
    how are you there!

Forum Addict
    FS in EOA mood already? I see your nw plunging. Any update from (nightmare)

Post Demon
    Very unpleasant war, with very unpleasant and condensending warforum.
    Luckily eoa is close, id hate to have to slug it out for two weeks if there can be no friendly banter in warfums ... game is too sterile w/o it.

Just surrender and we can be friends again.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Handsome one View Post
    Just surrender and we can be friends again.
    seriously? have fun with 2.5m nw sitting on your shelled attackers eoa - lol..

Dont be angry be happy.Surrender and we all be happy.

Forum Addict
    Maybe FS will repeat their success again. Charge up to the top spot in honor just before Eoa. U never know

Needs to get out more
    Not trying to get off topic but it'd be nice for Maximo or Feint or both to enlighten us on " impossible to chain." This isn't for me, as I believe and practice the faith: And that's not sarcasm as Maximo is a friend.

No heavy details necessary. All I needed was to hear it said, but I have a kingdom mate that has his eyes closed. If you could help me lead a horse to water I'd appreciate it. Humble thanks.

I'm watching your war guys. Keep up the slog.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 09-10-2014 at 17:35.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thumbs up

FrEeIceNuTty-FEINT- Did we cross path? I think you are the kingdom who taught me to keep 1 gen at home so that I can send out within a sec when troops is in.
    Hehe yeah, I was The Twerking Games. I think I tried to snipe you a few times to no avail. Some of the others may have had better results than me. =p

Update on warar?

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Not trying to get off topic but it'd be nice for Maximo or Feint or both to enlighten us on " impossible to chain." This isn't for me, as I believe and practice the faith: And that's not sarcasm as Maximo is a friend.

No heavy details necessary. All I needed was to hear it said, but I have a kingdom mate that has his eyes closed. If you could help me lead a horse to water I'd appreciate it. Humble thanks.

I'm watching your war guys. Keep up the slog.
    Strato - we warred Stoners in an eoa conflict last age. I was in the group assigned to take out feint, a huge undead duke, with tons of offense threatening our tms. This included chain hits, and trying to snipe him as soon as his army got home. I had gotten pretty ok at this throughout the age, forcing high offs to release a bunch of elites to send out. The only problem was feint knew we were targeting him, and being warrior, was able to make 5 huge land grabs each time. Not all hits were ambushed, so he maintained huge off, capable of downing tms. He was not only smart with his hits, but like he said, sometimes kept a general home to immediately send out, when his main army got home. Probably the toughest chain I, in my utopia career have encountered. Maybe he can add his perspective?

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Strato - we warred Stoners in an eoa conflict last age. I was in the group assigned to take out feint, a huge undead duke, with tons of offense threatening our tms. This included chain hits, and trying to snipe him as soon as his army got home. I had gotten pretty ok at this throughout the age, forcing high offs to release a bunch of elites to send out. The only problem was feint knew we were targeting him, and being warrior, was able to make 5 huge land grabs each time. Not all hits were ambushed, so he maintained huge off, capable of downing tms. He was not only smart with his hits, but like he said, sometimes kept a general home to immediately send out, when his main army got home. Probably the toughest chain I, in my utopia career have encountered. Maybe he can add his perspective?
    Oo a SPGC feint supporter!

Veteran
    FS in EOA mood already? I see your nw plunging. Any update from (nightmare)
    Too much work. Im in eoa mode also. update: they stopped hitting me

Freeakstyle!!! <3

Thread Information