Thread: Bloody Mess recruiting for next age!

Bloody Mess recruiting for next age!

Hi! Our kingdom is interested in recruiting 1 Orc Cleric/Tactician as 1 of our reservations fell through.

The previous age was our first as a KD. We finished 11 in land, 8 in honor and 7 in war wins with a 6/6 record despite the fact that 17/23 players were complete strangers I recruited from these forums at the start of the age. We have now built a solid core group and is looking to have even more fun in our second age. That said, Charts is not our primary focus, we just want to war against the best and war often.

If you join our kingdom we can offer:
    A fun and active IRC channel (during wars especially)
    Munkbot Access (woho!)
    Optional Whatsapp group with alot of selfies and (god forbid) pictures of food.
    A majority of wars won (currently undefeated but expecting that to change at some point)

Our minimum requirements are:
    Occasional IRC usage
    Army in / Army out (plan your attacktimes in advance if you do not want to wake up at night)
    Don't be a dick to other people
    Never give up even if you are chained to hard.

If interested, find me (mordekai) in our public IRC channel #bloodymess on utonet.
    Last edited by Minty; 13-10-2014 at 17:12.

Bump and updated.

Its with a tear in my eye that i leave for Scotland for a week and then to India for 3-6 months on a Bloody Nice and well deserved vacation =)) It feels sad because its like leaving your own family (sexy wife and no kid yeh) but in this case the bunch in BM! But i will for sure be back when i get home from my travels! This is by far the most exciting and well organized KD ive played in since ages (started back in age 2 so..)

Freaky people, one of those being me, awesome team, and kickass leadership! But as life goes on and vacations needs to be done for the mental psyche im giving away my province for the age but to return in a few months.

If you are a nice chap or girl (yes we do have those to with us ;) apply to Minty for the position and you wont be sorry you joined.

Spot is filled for now
    Last edited by Minty; 13-10-2014 at 22:44.

*edit* spot filled now
    Last edited by Minty; 15-10-2014 at 20:32.

Thread Information