Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: It is impossible to believe in Evolution and not be a racist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8 - second time I posted this today...feel the love!
    Science in Progress 61 Cloud-City | RONIN 62 The Road| RONIN 63 DemonDeathWind | Rise2Power 64 TenToesUp | Rise2Power 65 Toothless Aggressio | Rise2Power 67 FiftyShadesofOrc

Quote Originally Posted by Attero View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8 - second time I posted this today...feel the love!
    lol -- agreed!
    #magi

Forum Fanatic
    Damn biology is so ruined by the proliferation of total horse**** in the media.

If people need to know why there is a divide between Christianity and Evolution - there really isn't any theological argument, most Christianity acknowledges the story of creation as a parable and most have no problem accepting the theory of evolution.

The problem arises when a different religion (eugenics) was promulgated, which directly and intentionally runs contrary to Christianity - and eugenics the religion is nothing more than a regurgitation of old horse**** that has been kicking around for centuries, that somehow finds suckers to believe in its articles of faith. Eugenics the religion uses pseudo-scientific dogma to justify itself and latched onto Darwin's theory as soon as it was published, thanks to his ****tard cousin and those who followed him. Eugenism is the absolute worst thing humans have ever done, and of course any person with an ounce of decency would and should denounce it. Unfortunately, eugenists have hid behind institutional science (which itself is a dubious invention), and more often than not it is the eugenists that insist on a divide between religion and science - a divide which in actuality doesn't exist. There are certainly a few wingnuts on the right who want to profit from the divide and propose Intelligent Design bull****... to be honest I wonder if those people are just part of the plan to undermine traditional religion, or just desperate fools looking to profit from other desperate fools.

Get rid of the eugenics religion and there is an actually worthwhile discussion. There is no point in trying to reason or negotiate with believers in eugenics, because eugenics is evil incarnate and its adherents are stupid, vile thugs.

For what it's worth, I've always been an atheist and find Christian dogma absurd, but I can give them a lot more credit than the strawman argument Eugenists make millions of times a day. For the eugenists in the world, if they want to cull the human population, best they start with themselves - after all, most of them are nothing but retarded thugs.

Thread Information