Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: War to protect honor/acres?

War to protect honor/acres?

Since I see a thread in which vm is being reported as abuse when using it to 'protect your honor', I was thinking whether this goes for wars as well. I remember that many adjustments and precautions were made over the ages to prevent ppl from fakewarring.

There are 2 kds who are currently in war with eachother, one being 47% of the other's size. The big one cancelled their CF a day earlier. Checking their news a lot of massacres and razes at this moment in the age do not feel like they really doing their best to hide it either.

Hoping for a proper response and action to be taken.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    send an email to support. They'll take a look

utopiasupport@utopia-game.com

Thank you, sending mail right now.

PS. Edit: sent the email.
    Last edited by Boer; 08-10-2014 at 17:53.

Haha yeah i saw that war start earlier today, nothing smells more fake then that war, especially if you do a snatch news.

If Bishop lifts VM because some random guy nerdrages about it then i wonder what he will do against fake wars and crown cheating??

Your turn Bishop....

Post Fiend
    ya seems so fake... whats fake about it btw? mass on a prince? try to guess why they are doing that...

Are you seriously asking why this looks fake?

Expecting that top kds have at least half a brain, why would a kd less then HALF the size of the other is looking for war with the big ones and does NOT get raped for honor...?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Boer View Post
    Are you seriously asking why this looks fake?

Expecting that top kds have at least half a brain, why would a kd less then HALF the size of the other is looking for war with the big ones and does NOT get raped for honor...?

Boer

... ask questions instead of getting so intense about it.

honor is really NW related. so fat shinra cant really "rape" their honor as they ahve to bottom feed both attacks and spells/ops. Now think again why they are massacring on prince and razing an other prince...

Post Fiend
    Good job with catching those cheaters, Boer! Keep up the good work!

Post Fiend
    Go Go team Shinra.....Dance for the Queen...Took a snatch news a few days ago when wsk jumped 5k honor and wondered what the hell Shinra was upto and all it was raze and wsk land grabbing which looked real dodgy, I guess I was not alone in thinking it looked dodgy with Shinra out of declare range,but looks like time changed that and the war has happened. Now that its being watched I would assume the right result will happen and nothing to manipulate the crown is going on as Pharma are big shout for it as well..

Enthusiast
    They are not razing annother... simians is doing it for them cuz they are just to good for the ghettoes and to bad to fight shirna again b2b :P

and no, its not a fake war, its just a GB from 2 BFF(:X) kds who put themself between whore kds and war kds cuz of theyr great skill, and got borred and jumped in for annother BFF "ghetto basher" who was farming a kd for a week now, and got interupted by warseekers.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by cRs View Post
    They are not razing annother... simians is doing it for them cuz they are just to good for the ghettoes and to bad to fight shirna again b2b :P

and no, its not a fake war, its just a GB from 2 BFF(:X) kds who put themself between whore kds and war kds cuz of theyr great skill, and got borred and jumped in for annother BFF "ghetto basher" who was farming a kd for a week now, and got interupted by warseekers.
    yup its a legit war, max meter on both sides. Not hard to see why either, when wsk is the#1 kd in honor and they wave for honor the #2 kd people go hrm...smart move. But when the #2 kd has been hostile for 7 days with 130-150 meter on another kd engaging in a retal war till end of age sometimes responses happen.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    yup its a legit war, max meter on both sides. Not hard to see why either, when wsk is the#1 in honor and they wave for honor the #2 kd thats been hostile for 7 days with another kd sometimes responses happen.
    correct that persain... #2 kd in honor that was farming for 7 days on annother kd who didnt wanted to war - is hitting a kd for days without them wanting to war u legit? ;)

But its ok... what goes @ comes @

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Yea persain! What goes at comes at!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by cRs View Post
    correct that persain... #2 kd in honor that was farming for 7 days on annother kd who didnt wanted to war - is hitting a kd for days without them wanting to war u legit? ;)

But its ok... what goes @ comes @
    Hmm you mean like... I don't know.. Say waving a high honor kd that is in hostile so they can't hit back and protect honor, maybe another high honor kd is going to see you grabbing free honor and wave you too? What goes at comes at right?

Post Fiend
    and by farming we also mean a 150-140 meter right. or dragons being send by the so call kd getting farmed (that still manage 140 hits + all the extra per days probably)

man cRs use autocorrect or something plz :(

Thread Information