Thread: Munkbot simulation tool

Forum Addict

Munkbot simulation tool

Munkbot is updated to new age and people need to contact me to purge their current intel (in case you want to make a backup of something first).

Set your new kd location with .setkd x:x -- so you don't have to get a hold of me to do it manually for you.

For all you poor people without munkbot I make my simulation tool available to all:

http://umunk.net/pulse/prov.php

It's pretty basic but will allow you to quickly get an idea of different possibilities of race/perso.

If you are unsure how to use it I am sure someone in #munkbot can help you out.

Happy new age!

(Also TF is down as usual to not reveal locations too soon ;))
    Last edited by Palem; 10-10-2014 at 17:04. Reason: I won't swifty spam, but no locs ever
    umunk.net
    Contact me if you want munkbot (find me on irc or on email).

Postaholic
    yes fast guys, munk is making hos new location list for the age, go go go, cant have CR without all info.

Stinger FTW, if you host and do the tools, dont play the game, and atleast not in one of the kingdom knowen for abusing everything they can.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    yes fast guys, munk is making hos new location list for the age, go go go, cant have CR without all info.

Stinger FTW, if you host and do the tools, dont play the game, and atleast not in one of the kingdom knowen for abusing everything they can.
    Not cool Mike^

None of the KDs running Munkbot is nothing but happy and there has been no problems at all.
    Munk been helping a lot of KDs moving forward and in no way he have given out any personal or KD info to his own KD or anyone else.

Unless you have anything but a conspiracy theory i suggest you hold your breath.

No one here is trying to discredit Stinger and make any wierd theorys about him and his bot.
    You play on yours and we play on ours and we thus far love munkbot.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Postaholic
    I dident say munkbot aint nor that munk is cool, but his kingdom is of the worst kind and will stop at nothing to try and win, abuse cheat and steal if needed be, really some kingdom you wanna leave your info with, i gusse its all to its own.
    also the i got hacked story really dont help munk regarding all the trust there is placed in his hands.
    i for one wouldent ever do that with someone playing the game again, but every one to own likes.

Still think munk is a swell guy.

Forum Fanatic
    Munk is a stand up guy and never reveals anything to the kd. Why would he risk losing money/respect you can never earn back just to win an imaginary crown and ruin the experience for his own kd via cheating and others and destroy the game?

Veteran
    Hm, I filled out all my info correctly (double-checked), and the bot is telling me that I have almost twice as much income as I actually do. My guess is because there's no slot for indicating # of peasants, so it's assuming that I'm at 100% population.

Regular
    That's the point I believe.. it fills out the population with elites and peasants based on draft rate.

Veteran
    Ah, I see - I don't get how this is a simulation then, because I wanted to simulate not having full population. =/

Anyways, also throwing in there that War Hero does not seem to be affecting the calculations for honor values (no difference registered whether I turn War Hero on/off on ranks higher than Knight).

Veteran
    There are different types of simmers.

This one doesn't really do the tickly OOP stuff. It more or less shows you what levels of numbers you have given the build/wpa/tpa/bpa etc you give that province. It's a good tool when you're comparing the different race / pers for a specific role and what not.

Forum Fanatic
    This is a province simulator, not a protection simulator.

What would i look like if...

Mike - you don't have to use any of his tools. If others opt to, they're welcome to. Making up things is dumb. When has Munk taken information from the kdsites he's hosted for his kds benefit?

Postaholic
    plz hl where i said he did, i said there was a risk his kingdom would, and as i said i wouldent trust his tool as long as CR is around, one of the few kingdom left who proven they will cheat and abuse the game if they get the chance.

plz hl where i said he did, i said there was a risk his kingdom would, and as i said i wouldent trust his tool as long as CR is around, one of the few kingdom left who proven they will cheat and abuse the game if they get the chance.
    so fail. why so butt hurt? come to chrystal and get some lovin.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Forum Fanatic
    There you go.

P.p.s I'm not sure how a tool that doesn't ask for your location or provname or who you are could be abused by us. But feel free to make up an explanation.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    There you go.

P.p.s I'm not sure how a tool that doesn't ask for your location or provname or who you are could be abused by us. But feel free to make up an explanation.
    Danm owned, good point.

Will think about that when i sleep.

Director of Age Changes
    Munk is a good guy. Thanks for the update :P
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Thread Information