Thread: Anti-Undead Alliance: Stomp out the plague!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Journal Entry: ? Yr: ?
    Blarghghaghrghraglaghrgh blarhgghaglrgalgaghagrhragrlargh Wars have raged, and thousands of soldiers slain in the process adding to the millions in the ranks of the Undead. In your campaign against the Undead you have only succeeded in overwhelming yourself by adding your fallen to our ranks! BALRLAHGRHLAGRHGRAGRH!! FOR THE LICH KING!
    I was just like you. My parents died. I have to be strong for Serah, so I thought I needed to forget my past. And I became Lightning. I thought by changing my name, I could change who I was. I was just a kid. Lightning. It flashes bright, then fades away. It can't protect. It only destroys.

Post Fiend
    A race without a con is unacceptable. Having attackers chain on the tm in war have strategical risk which it takes too long a post to elaborate.

Long time i have kept asking the dev team to offer the Faery the con of military defense casualty.

They remove the -% in pop, added ton of buff into the race.
    One of the most ridiculous age is they actually given like
    30% Wpa
    30% Tpa
    30% maging damage
    30% thievery damage
    and the highest defense elite value

with virtually no con at all.

Until i can't look at it anymore and speak it out in the forum only then they are willing to put a con into the race, which was not even considered as a con to me, -3 generals or something. What a nonsense.

My logic is simple. You want to add how many % in oping, you add more % in your def casualty. That is absolutely ridiculous that no matter what con they are trying to present to the Faery, they will never try to "hurt" them. Well talking about nonsense, we can see it all in the Faeries.

It is almost certain the Faery are always the dev team favorite, with my years in this team I can guarantee you that without fail. 100% sure of it.

Too many objections and questions rise questioning about the Faeries until kind of tired, getting fed up of it, it is best to comment that this race is put to be into retired and enough, don't want to see it anymore.

When i am looking over the new race changes, the feeling is such as this.

It is like looking at a choice of ice cream to buy.
    Vanilla, chocolate, strawberry
    hmm yummy..
    Then suddenly a fried worms ice cream .... blek... vomit

Avian, Undead, Dwarf
    hmmm can't wait to play them next age!
    Then suddenly comes the Faery.. ****.. mood spoiler

Please consider to remove the race. That's more than enough of argument of a particular race overthe years that can make to the top of mount Himalaya

Thread Information