Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anti-Undead Alliance: Stomp out the plague!

Regular

Anti-Undead Alliance: Stomp out the plague!

Fellow mortals, hear my warning:

Once again the dead walk amongst us! The corpses of our fallen wait at the borders of our land- disease in their yellow nails and rotten grins. They roam acres of farms that were once yours- now barren and untended. 30% of Utopians are already infected with the zombie virus. Horde after horde will march on YOUR province and use the corpses of YOUR soldiers to grow their ranks!

This age, my kingdom wages war against the undead menace. All mortals are our allies! You will find us loyal and honorable- every province ready to strike down the walking corpses that threaten your land. One day, bards will sing of the age when the unliving were beaten back into their tombs and the plague was wiped from the realm. Let the ghouls become a scary story that Avian mothers tell their hatchlings!

I call on you for help! Send us a message if:
    • You need intel or attacks against ANY undead target
    • You find a kingdom teeming with undead
    • You are fortunate enough to inhabit a kingdom free from undead
    • You have questions or need advice on fighting undead
    • You wish join our holy crusade

Already other kingdoms have joined the cause. Together we are strong!

This post will be updated throughout the age with news of the battle against undead horde.

Regular
    Journal Entry 1: Pre Age
    First challenge was driving the zombies from my own kingdom. Most were willing to switch but one kd-mate had his heart set on eating brains. Eventually he was persuaded with promise that he would be the first wave target OOP. Harsh perhaps? When waging holy war, one can harbor no doubt. My resolve strengthened (and my kingdoms purity ensured) I soon after secured our first ally- a noble land 25 mortal provinces strong on our own island!

Braiiiiiiinnnnnnnns.....blrarggahragrh
    I was just like you. My parents died. I have to be strong for Serah, so I thought I needed to forget my past. And I became Lightning. I thought by changing my name, I could change who I was. I was just a kid. Lightning. It flashes bright, then fades away. It can't protect. It only destroys.

Needs to get out more
    My undead armies are Shovel Ready for the onslaught! Bringalingalinglong it on! :-D
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Must say I like the ingame anti undead banner.

As for my fellow undeads, lets bring them the plague, we have 1344 undeads in the world (http://utopia-game.com/wol/game/ranking_race_stats) so thats 3074 targets for us. They outnumber us, but we will fight bravely and slaugther our enemy's. Give me a ROOOAAARRRR!!

Blarghrharharghararh
    I was just like you. My parents died. I have to be strong for Serah, so I thought I needed to forget my past. And I became Lightning. I thought by changing my name, I could change who I was. I was just a kid. Lightning. It flashes bright, then fades away. It can't protect. It only destroys.

Regular
    Journal Entry 2: The Purge Begins
    It is dawn of war on the Isle of Gardonia. Immediately we cordon off the nearest infected kingdom and begin our seige... our Holy Weapons flash red, cutting down the impure with ease and seems for a moment that nothing can stop us in our quest. Then, in the south, we hear the drum of hooves and see an army advancing behind us. It is betrayal! The kingdom we thought was our ally marches against us- fellow mortals, mad with greed and thinking only of golden crowns... But our resolve does not waver for instant- we press onward! The undead must be stopped even if the living cannot appreciate the service we do them!

Makes you wish Sages still had +gains against Undead :)

EDIT: I mean....BLARGHARGHARGHARH *saunters around aimlessly*
    Last edited by Zantetsuken; 15-10-2014 at 01:24.

Creation of an Anti-Anti-Undead Alliance in progress...

██████████████]99%

PM me if you want in...

Regular
    Journal Entry 3: Enduring resolve
    The smoke of the battlefield clears.. and we still stand strong, victory on every front. Severed limbs of the recently re-slain lie scattered and twitching. The lich-king and his followers have retreated to their musty fortified catacombs, their forces battered and beaten. Someone could almost feel pity for the hopeless defenders. Maybe someone who's never watched a halfling child die of plague. That's something you never forget.

Regular
    Journal Entry 4: Ravens' Wings
    The command tent is buzzing. Grizzled generals and strange foreign emissaries stand arguing over piles of maps. Hardly a moment to spare- the air feels charged. What started as the quest of a few has become the crusade of many!

Post Fiend
    you guys are crazy lol, i like undead though i didn't pick it to play on the age but there is insane to create an anti undead campaign here lol.

look man, i am not an undead lover, i did not pick undead to play on the age, and i have no obligations to protect them

if you have every reasons to dislike the undead, i tell you what i dislike the faeries more.

For many ages they have been given an all racial spells, with the bonus of both the offense in not only maging but also thievery, as well as the defense in elites, and now, with a gifted CS lol..

and so I am thinking.. wtf man.. that is really you know, you really can't find any words to describe this kind of man who really can .. what, how to say it,

to give it in.. to allow.. to agree.. or to design, this kind of race changes, on the faeries?

as I have always said it, if you give a race a good offense in term, don't give them the defense. If you give them the defense, don't give them the offense

you create a race such as this, for the first time, people may think you are mistaken
    second time, you maybe bias
    third time onward, eh, something doesn't smell right. That smells like.. a bit sense of coward you know.

think about it, it makes sense isn't it? You just do not design a race like this and feel okay with it. If you really feel okay with it then there is definitely some problems man

so before you complain on the undead, have a look at the faeries first. How many ages has them stay alike such as that, did you realize that?

Quote Originally Posted by utopiakaratekid2 View Post
    you guys are crazy lol, i like undead though i didn't pick it to play on the age but there is insane to create an anti undead campaign here lol.

look man, i am not an undead lover, i did not pick undead to play on the age, and i have no obligations to protect them

if you have every reasons to dislike the undead, i tell you what i dislike the faeries more.

For many ages they have been given an all racial spells, with the bonus of both the offense in not only maging but also thievery, as well as the defense in elites, and now, with a gifted CS lol..

and so I am thinking.. wtf man.. that is really you know, you really can't find any words to describe this kind of man who really can .. what, how to say it,

to give it in.. to allow.. to agree.. or to design, this kind of race changes, on the faeries?

as I have always said it, if you give a race a good offense in term, don't give them the defense. If you give them the defense, don't give them the offense

you create a race such as this, for the first time, people may think you are mistaken
    second time, you maybe bias
    third time onward, eh, something doesn't smell right. That smells like.. a bit sense of coward you know.

think about it, it makes sense isn't it? You just do not design a race like this and feel okay with it. If you really feel okay with it then there is definitely some problems man

so before you complain on the undead, have a look at the faeries first. How many ages has them stay alike such as that, did you realize that?
    Sir, faeries have been nerfed every single age for the past 4-5 years. Here you are complaining about 1 buff that does VERY little in comparison to an extremely buff rogue personality. I can double tap the faeries in my kingdom with my orc when they are full defence, they are bigger than me.
    - zilyana -
    - Future Owner of the coveted Nubhat -
    - Screw-Up Extroadinaire -

Journal Entry: ? Yr: ?
    Blarghghaghrghraglaghrgh blarhgghaglrgalgaghagrhragrlargh Wars have raged, and thousands of soldiers slain in the process adding to the millions in the ranks of the Undead. In your campaign against the Undead you have only succeeded in overwhelming yourself by adding your fallen to our ranks! BALRLAHGRHLAGRHGRAGRH!! FOR THE LICH KING!

Post Fiend
    A race without a con is unacceptable. Having attackers chain on the tm in war have strategical risk which it takes too long a post to elaborate.

Long time i have kept asking the dev team to offer the Faery the con of military defense casualty.

They remove the -% in pop, added ton of buff into the race.
    One of the most ridiculous age is they actually given like
    30% Wpa
    30% Tpa
    30% maging damage
    30% thievery damage
    and the highest defense elite value

with virtually no con at all.

Until i can't look at it anymore and speak it out in the forum only then they are willing to put a con into the race, which was not even considered as a con to me, -3 generals or something. What a nonsense.

My logic is simple. You want to add how many % in oping, you add more % in your def casualty. That is absolutely ridiculous that no matter what con they are trying to present to the Faery, they will never try to "hurt" them. Well talking about nonsense, we can see it all in the Faeries.

It is almost certain the Faery are always the dev team favorite, with my years in this team I can guarantee you that without fail. 100% sure of it.

Too many objections and questions rise questioning about the Faeries until kind of tired, getting fed up of it, it is best to comment that this race is put to be into retired and enough, don't want to see it anymore.

When i am looking over the new race changes, the feeling is such as this.

It is like looking at a choice of ice cream to buy.
    Vanilla, chocolate, strawberry
    hmm yummy..
    Then suddenly a fried worms ice cream .... blek... vomit

Avian, Undead, Dwarf
    hmmm can't wait to play them next age!
    Then suddenly comes the Faery.. ****.. mood spoiler

Please consider to remove the race. That's more than enough of argument of a particular race overthe years that can make to the top of mount Himalaya

Thread Information