Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Unnamed kingdom Vs Unnamed kingdom

Noobium, if you had to choose, who'd you prefer: Pew Pew or Roughnecks?
    PEW PEW PEW!

Forum Fanatic
    last i saw RK scum found their way into CR, and assholes like Dowla are the reason why everyone should be happy that RK is dead, dead, dead.

Regular
    Hah, not explaining the reason and only insulting, what a terrific person you are

Forum Fanatic
    Does anyone need an explanation? Most of the server was jumping for joy that an asshole kingdom got what was coming to them.

Forum Addict
    Wow...why the deep hatred?

Regular
    Yes, I do need do an explanation. RK announced it's disbanding and I didn't see any people "jumping for joy" when it happened.
    I'm just curious as to what made you hate RK?

Regular
    Warseekers eh? Stubbornly refusing to surrender. Had almost a 1mil NW advantage after 72 hours. Dragging this war out to a 7 day auto-surrender it looks like.

One way dragon on them, massive offense / defense / population / peasant advantage on them, and we've been slaughtering their books + wizards.

Forum Fanatic
    i dunno. i tried to tell wsk to stop making so many silly mistakes, like the war that started this thread and one really humiliating loss later on. in order to play the ud/rogue core they wanted they had to do things differently from freeze time onward. i tried to manage things for a while after the sleepy disaster, but once i lost steward i basically stopped caring, and left a few weeks later. if i had control over setup, it wouldn't have been anything like what they picked in the end, and i sure as hell wouldn't have some fail human.

wsk got infected by the attitude of so-called elite warring kingdoms, at least internally. too much slacking and overconfidence. at least they manged to stay away from most of the external asshole behavior of those kingdoms, like starting public hissyfits whenever they didn't get their way in diplo. bunch of hypocritical horse****.

Regular
    It's embarrassing right now. They're not surrendering because we started trash talking after they blatantly tried PKing one of our guys while down massive amounts of everything after 48ish hours. I really hope for their sake they don't ever tag up again next age. I'd be embarrassed to.

Forum Fanatic
    Sweet Jesus, is whining about PK in vogue now? Blame game mechanics and your own crappy activity. PK in war has been fair game for a while now.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by noobium View Post
    i dunno. i tried to tell wsk to stop making so many silly mistakes, like the war that started this thread and one really humiliating loss later on. in order to play the ud/rogue core they wanted they had to do things differently from freeze time onward. i tried to manage things for a while after the sleepy disaster, but once i lost steward i basically stopped caring, and left a few weeks later. if i had control over setup, it wouldn't have been anything like what they picked in the end, and i sure as hell wouldn't have some fail human.

wsk got infected by the attitude of so-called elite warring kingdoms, at least internally. too much slacking and overconfidence. at least they manged to stay away from most of the external asshole behavior of those kingdoms, like starting public hissyfits whenever they didn't get their way in diplo. bunch of hypocritical horse****.
    Where is the warseeker that won gloriously a few ages ago (Not sure is against spgc or FS)? Leadership changed?

Enthusiast
    WarSeeKers is still there... we won great wars, we lost silly wars, we won some crowns, we lost some.. you cant be 100% age after age rolling pretty much the same base crew. We are not a mercenary kd who swaps players like crazy. Boredom and routine appears once in a while and we screw it up

I dont know whats more embarasing KWA_WickedBurn, us not surrendering or you asking us and spaming everywere for a surrender . And next time, dont trash talk the war forums vs a kd who has nothing to loose - we screwed up this age, nothing for us to aim too - so do u really think a dragged war will hurt us with 2 weeks before EOA?)

Annyway Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year

** The kingdom of (E : P) **
    Total land exchanged: NO CHANGE (1/0)
    - Your A ***** (1/0)

** The kingdom of (C : B) **
    Total land exchanged: +47 (2/0)
    +47 walkingdead856 (2/0)

** The kingdom of (A : D) **
    Total land exchanged: NO CHANGE (1/0)
    - Iskra (1/0)

If want to talk about honor, talk about those. People like these have no balls, even if their gains are ****ty. They still interfered unnecessarily, not that it affected the outcome. Still, like cRs said - u guys were begging us to surrender and spamming everywhere about it. Just force the 7-day-Nw-lead-auto-WW, how hard is that? i was in a Kd called "The Fringe Majority" a few ages back (just a ghetto 20-prov-Kd) & our opponents refused to surrender even to the bitter end. After 3 days passed with 3k acre lead, 2 dragons sent with no replies, not slain, no surrender or a single word from them then it was clear that we needed to do what we had to do - force the Nw-lead-auto-WW at the 7 day mark. True enough, we managed to widen the gap in those remaining 4 days so that we were double their Nw at the minimum 7 day mark. A lot of people debated about this over the ages but it's as Bishop said: That rule is made so that if u deserve to win, then u do. If u can't find a way to force the Nw-lead-auto-WW, then u don't deserve the WW - just click the surrender button. Sorry if any of u feel offended, Have a Happy Blessed Christmas & Happy Blessed New Year Everyone
    Last edited by acdx; 23-12-2014 at 16:47. Reason: Forgot to remove locations ;)

Nobody was begging....we were trying to be polite. 400 + nw lead and large acre difference in first 48 hrs. Your kingdom had poor activity and that's not a knock against you just circumstantial. We were hoping to avoid AW spam and crippling TMs for the sake of the rest of the age. The nothing to lose approach is fine but if that's the case why let the war drag out the way it did if you weren't going to have us force the nw gap auto win?

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Braxx View Post
    Nobody was begging....we were trying to be polite. 400 + nw lead and large acre difference in first 48 hrs. Your kingdom had poor activity and that's not a knock against you just circumstantial. We were hoping to avoid AW spam and crippling TMs for the sake of the rest of the age. The nothing to lose approach is fine but if that's the case why let the war drag out the way it did if you weren't going to have us force the nw gap auto win?
    nw lead or acre difference means nothing, we probably had lower nw and smaller acres in 9/10 of our wws or something.. i can safely say that nobody will drag a war when they think they have no chances left (if there is a grudge involved, thatd be another story), so you should check your situation in the war and find out what chances they may have which you havent realized yet..

Thread Information