Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Unnamed kingdom Vs Unnamed kingdom

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    nw lead or acre difference means nothing, we probably had lower nw and smaller acres in 9/10 of our wws or something.. i can safely say that nobody will drag a war when they think they have no chances left (if there is a grudge involved, thatd be another story), so you should check your situation in the war and find out what chances they may have which you havent realized yet..

There was no chance for victory. We had like 7 UB's, a 40% offense lead, 30% defense lead, 80% peasant lead and had smoked a ton of wizards on top of the NW / Acre lead. There was a grudge involved, because plenty of comments were made in forums saying how it'll be dragged out until EoA or auto-win.

Forum Fanatic
    dunno why winning kingdoms feel the need to act like dicks. if you're in a winning situation, stfu and farm, and show a measure of decency afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by noobium View Post
    dunno why winning kingdoms feel the need to act like dicks. if you're in a winning situation, stfu and farm, and show a measure of decency afterwards.

Agreed with that.
    #magi

Post Fiend
    good thing we've both seen you lead khronos...

Quote Originally Posted by JJ NA View Post
    good thing we've both seen you lead khronos...
    Whatever that means.
    #magi

Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    nw lead or acre difference means nothing, we probably had lower nw and smaller acres in 9/10 of our wws or something.. i can safely say that nobody will drag a war when they think they have no chances left (if there is a grudge involved, thatd be another story), so you should check your situation in the war and find out what chances they may have which you havent realized yet..
    All TM's were UB, all of their TM's were breakable, our 10th lowest offense was their 1st, their TM's were AWed down to 2wpa....i can go on and on.

Enthusiast
    i can safely say that nobody will drag a war when they think they have no chances left
    Ever heared of Palem's KD?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Have you ever heard of winning against me without outside help and deal breaking?

Enthusiast
    Have you ever heard of winning against me without outside help and deal breaking?
    Learn to diplo better.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Learn to war better.

Enthusiast
    Learn to diplo better, and learn to war better. The only WWs you guys got this age were vs KDs that were even more ghetto than you were. Once you came up vs more stiff opposition (us) you got completely battered, obliterated and wrecked.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I diplo just fine. Razes stopped after that war. Really makes it all the more suspicious.

But really, if you truly believe in your heart of hearts that we've lost all of our wars this age and yet somehow managed to convince the kingdom farming us to surrender and give us war wins...I'm not sure how I could possibly learn to diplo better than that...

Quote Originally Posted by UtopiaExpert View Post
    Once you came up vs more stiff opposition (us) you got completely battered, obliterated and wrecked.
    It's pretty tough to beat a kingdom that cheats, dealbreaks, and has outside help razing and killing you.

Edit:
    Oh, and let's not forget, you turned down the rematch.
    Last edited by Palem; 12-01-2015 at 02:35.

I don't understand winning kingdom whining. If you're truly winning the war, enjoy farming . If you, the self proclaimed winner, is hurting badly and just wanted out quickly, then you're not really winning as much as you'd like to think you are. Stop asking your opponent to surrender, SHOW them you won with actions, not whines.

FYI: whiners =/= winners.

Ever heard LeBron James begging his opposing team to give up and forfeit? Ever heard him accusing the opposing team dragging the game out? Or he'd just crush them?

Enthusiast
    I diplo just fine. Razes stopped after that war. Really makes it all the more suspicious.
    You diplo just fine, hence you got razed into war o.O? How about you ask all those other KDs that got razed into war while fighting us the last few ages (oh wait, there are none).

But really, if you truly believe in your heart of hearts that we've lost all of our wars this age and yet somehow managed to convince the kingdom farming us to surrender and give us war wins...I'm not sure how I could possibly learn to diplo better than that...
    Where did I say you lost all your wars? I only said you lost all wars vs opposition that knew what they were doing.
    Edit:
    Oh, and let's not forget, you turned down the rematch.
    Careful what you wish for.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    You diplo just fine, hence you got razed into war o.O? How about you ask all those other KDs that got razed into war while fighting us the last few ages (oh wait, there are none).
    Not a lot you can do about griefers that don't like you. Using the examples where you didn't use outside help doesn't prove you didn't use outside help against us lol.

Where did I say you lost all your wars? I only said you lost all wars vs opposition that knew what they were doing.
    You said it here:
    You guys intentionally drag things to annoy people.
    We've lost 3 wars since I've been here.
    We surrendered up in acres against FREE (certainly not drawn out)
    We surrendered OOP against FS (not drawn out)
    We surrendered to Spartans.

The vast majority of our wins however have been nice long, drawn out wars where our strategy trumped the other kingdom. The only way your retarded statement makes any sense is if we were actually losing our wars to the kingdoms that surrendered to us and the only thing you have to base that on is being down in acres. We haven't gained acres in a war yet this age, but we're 4/6.

If you'd stop being blinded by an irrational hatred of me because my name is green or whatever the hell it is, it would help you not look like a dumbass all the time.

Careful what you wish for.
    Yea, feel free to jump us in our EoA war. That'll show your superiority lol

Thread Information