Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Unnamed kingdom Vs Unnamed kingdom

Enthusiast
    If you'd stop being blinded by an irrational hatred of me because my name is green or whatever the hell it is, it would help you not look like a dumbass all the time.
    If you'd stop being irrational and randomly banning me for whatever, it would help you not look like a dumbass all the time. Christ sake, last time you banned me for making a suggestion for aggressive stance.

Not even going to reply to the rest of your message, as that has already been addressed. You might be able to out-tactic ghetto's, but you will never out-tactic me.

Quote Originally Posted by UtopiaExpert View Post
    If you'd stop being irrational and randomly banning me for whatever, it would help you not look like a dumbass all the time. Christ sake, last time you banned me for making a suggestion for aggressive stance.

Not even going to reply to the rest of your message, as that has already been addressed. You might be able to out-tactic ghetto's, but you will never out-tactic me.
    How hard is it to understand that you get banned cause you cant behave around people.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums

You're not going to reply because you have nothing to say. If you were so confident you would think you would be happy to have accepted the rematch. Now your win gets stuck with an asterisk. If you ask me, you aren't willing to war when the other kingdom knows your cheating and dealbreaking ways.

sAD

Forum Fanatic
    What is this ghetto nonsense. This thread is supposed to be about two other ghettos, not your silly ghettos. Post in a Nightmare vs. Spartans thread.

Enthusiast
    Let's talk about your silly ghetto Noobium

Anyways, the discussion is one between winners and losers. Until FWB beat us in war, I can hold my head up high

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Yep, bask in your hollow victory. I take no shame in losing to dealbreaking cheaters.

Forum Fanatic
    no longer my ghetto.

Enthusiast
    Yep, bask in your hollow victory. I take no shame in losing to dealbreaking cheaters.
    Don't be so defensive Palem, it's only 1 loss from many that will follow in the coming ages. To comfort you, we will only war you ONCE an age. Let me now when you guys are ready for a beating next age

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I'm not being defensive, I'm being aggressive, the thing you're being towards me. Sorry you don't like it thrown back in your face.

I'd like to maybe schedule something around the next time you're deleted for x-logging. That work for you?

Enthusiast
    I'd like to maybe schedule something around the next time you're deleted for x-logging. That work for you?
    +1 hehe

Post Demon
    You're both bad, please stop

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    We're all bad. Some of us just suck less on certain ages.

Learn to diplo better, and learn to war better. The only WWs you guys got this age were vs KDs that were even more ghetto than you were. Once you came up vs more stiff opposition (us) you got completely battered, obliterated and wrecked.
    Lmao...this is probably my favorite message... "completely battered, obliterated and wrecked."

So recap -- we start the war with 1K lower honor, day 2 of war we're about 2K lower, day 3 of the war we're about 2K ahead...when the honor started drifting downward, we decided to pull out.
    Keep in mind, that this honor would have continued to grow for us as the war continued but you know - the outside razing, pre-war outside help, dealbreaking, and then being a royal pain in the forums about every little thing you disagree about ends up being...what's the word? Annoying...yes that's it. Simply annoying. So hey, we pull out 1000 honor higher than we started with a loss. Oh man that sure sounds like "completely battered, obliterated and wrecked."

Oh maybe you mean your KD strategy?? Those massacres on our attackers -- yeah those did SOOO much dmg oh man...kill those 2 wizards...GOOD JOB. So much effective use of your generals -- how could we last any longer had it continued?! jeez can't imagine.

Oh and man so battered that we fought another war like 5 days later and won quite solidly. Man you'd think we would have never been able to win anything again because of how 'battered/decimated' we were. LMAO -- a not so good stand up comedian is the career you should look into.

Forum Fanatic
    There, I bumped your thread. Also, everyone talking in this thread sucks, myself included.

Also, massacre totally makes sense, simply because it's an attack that doesn't take land.
    Last edited by noobium; 17-01-2015 at 09:11.

Enthusiast
    Also, massacre totally makes sense, simply because it's an attack that doesn't take land.
    Agreed Noobium. Guess these fellars didn't learn too much from the whiping we gave em (who knows next age the will). During that war we took a 1800-acre UD to 0.1 tpa, then all our Orcs NSed him to 1.5 dpa, then our TMs could collect the spoils. Had they not pulled out, we would've completely honor-raped them (so smart move to surrender).

Thread Information