Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Unnamed kingdom Vs Unnamed kingdom

Forum Addict
    Wow, sound like a pretty solid strat and execution in war. Wanna have a war before Eoa?

Enthusiast
    We're currently engaged in an epic struggle versus fluffylicious

Quote Originally Posted by noobium View Post
    There, I bumped your thread. Also, everyone talking in this thread sucks, myself included.

Also, massacre totally makes sense, simply because it's an attack that doesn't take land.
    They would've made sense on almost any other province in the KD than the ones they were doing it to...

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by smercjd View Post
    They would've made sense on almost any other province in the KD than the ones they were doing it to...
    It makes perfect sense to massacre undeads. Like I said, acres for core attackers are basically poison, and giving ud a free land-drop and nw range is basically giving your enemy a gift. The massacre could have done virtually nothing and it's still better than a landgrab that is entirely negative.

Needs to get out more
    I must admit I prefer chaos in war. Break ranks and overrun or be overrun. Nothing like locking horns with the other kingdoms kurgan with all the hail of combat going on around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Enthusiast
    It makes perfect sense to massacre undeads. Like I said, acres for core attackers are basically poison, and giving ud a free land-drop and nw range is basically giving your enemy a gift. The massacre could have done virtually nothing and it's still better than a landgrab that is entirely negative.
    Wouldn't waste too much effort explaining Noobium. I tried, but failed. Then I showed em practice, still they don't believe it. They don't see that bringing an UD from 0.4 to 0.1 tpa is really worth it if your orcs are on 0.5

Forum Fanatic
    my point is that even if your orcs were on 0.2 it would still be better than a landgrab (never mind that training 0.5 tpa on several core provs is not too much to ask, especially when other kingdoms donate a landdrop to them).

Now you know, and knowing is half the battle.

Quote Originally Posted by noobium View Post
    I understand your point...my point is that there were better provinces to do non-trad marches on. They were hitting silly. There were TMs they could've hit (non-trad) and caused much more dmg than they were doing. There were other attackers they could've massed that would've been better than what they were doing. Some of the masses were good, but they wasted a LOT of attacks. Unfortunately, the pre-war hits, the dealbreaking, and the 45x oow razes didn't really let us capitalize on their not-so-good strategy. Would've been nice to beat them just like we beat other kds that think they're hot ****. Oh well

Enthusiast
    They were hitting silly.
    I do admit that during the times I sleep my people do silly things. Man's gotta sleep at some point though...

Quote from Smercjd:

The outside razes were annoying of course, but that's about all they were.

Quote Originally Posted by UtopiaExpert View Post
    I do admit that during the times I sleep my people do silly things. Man's gotta sleep at some point though...

Quote from Smercjd:
    That was me being polite and under-rating what was going on. But at the time, I forgot that not many care about polite and keeping things decent in the forums...live and learn.

Enthusiast
    You always were very decent until you started playing alongside Palem Smercjd. You're starting to take over certain traits from him, such as holding to your opinion no matter what (such as claiming our strats were wrong even though you got your ass kicked).

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    You mean that 1 age that he didn't play with me? lol

You're starting to sound like FREE when we told them that their strategy wasn't very good and we just weren't able to execute. They got all offended, insisted we were just butthurt and downright refused to listen and maybe accept the idea that maybe there's something wrong with their strategy.

"Wars Won / Concluded Wars 1 / 5"

It's not working out great for them. If you would ever face a good kingdom and not have the benefit of outside razes, you might be confronted with a terrible truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    You mean that 1 age that he didn't play with me? lol

You're starting to sound like FREE when we told them that their strategy wasn't very good and we just weren't able to execute. They got all offended, insisted we were just butthurt and downright refused to listen and maybe accept the idea that maybe there's something wrong with their strategy.

"Wars Won / Concluded Wars 1 / 5"

It's not working out great for them. If you would ever face a good kingdom and not have the benefit of outside razes, you might be confronted with a terrible truth.
    +5 <-- is that how the plus thing works? lol

Enthusiast
    9 wars unbeaten now.

Thread Information