Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Am I crazy?

Needs to get out more
    I realize your current status prevents you from answering this. When you get a chance:

If a deal break had taken place, what was chapter 2 going to be?
    I'm just curious about the ramifications of a deal break of this level. Not your kingdom level, I mean the transgression of attacker prior to negotiated violence.

Would it be punishment by equivalent hits?
    Value of hits?
    A nw balance?

For instance it's one thing to reduce your nw or acres through attackers and quite another to do it through a few valued halflings.

By comparison my perception of fair isn't equality. Mine is partitioned into getting back what is mine. Making up for the time, effort, cost of catching up to where I would've been. And punishment for the crime on top of all the balancing I'd be forced to maintain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

I can only give a honest answer based on my understanding of colloquial spoken English.

And to me "We will hit by "x" date" means they will hit me and the latest they will start is that date, but it doesn't preclude them hitting before.

English is kinda irregular and weird, and I don't believe you can treat it like Latin or other regular languages.

Thread Information