Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Some of us are trying to war. GTFO

Regular

Some of us are trying to war. GTFO

Erm whoever that smeerjdc guy is, be it bishop or his altar ego or whoever, please stop intefering in people's war.

We are trying to war FREE fair n square.

It is one thing to have your grudges with them and its another thing to interfere into another's war.

Since when has Palem stoop so low to do something so dispicable?

I say strip Palem of his unworthy title of being a forum mod as he has brought the image of MODS to DISREPUTE.

We dont want to win or lose the war against FREE with any one's help or whatever interference.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Why did you monarch try to coordinate with me then? (which was ignored btw)

Regular
    I am not the monarch and i post this without any leave. Anyways, any coordination is denied and your allegations are put to strict proof thereof.

By the way, being a MOD and descending into the arena of scandalous dispute with members of the utopia forum shows a lack of decorum.

Some may root for you, but i think you have lost the confidence of even many more.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I have the PM sitting in my inbox. In all fairness though, he never directly asks to coordinate, just that you guys were waving FREE and that I should contact him. Not sure what else he would want to discuss. Plausible deniablility I suppose.

Regular
    You're full of conjecture.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I'm not. I don't blame your monarch for trying to contact me (whatever his reason was). It's not exactly stupid to try to work with the guy that you know will be razing into your war.

However, everyone that wars FREE should know the following:
    1. I will be hitting into it.
    2. I won't be coordinating with you.

If that's a problem, the simple solution is to not war FREE. That works for me too :)

Forum Fanatic
    Palem you should be doing this on IRC.

no offense, but can we enjoy our wars please?i'm from the kingdom that wars free and we would like to actually beat them fair and square. if u want to raze them u have 4 days of post war cf to enjoy.
    about our monarch coordinate with u, u actually have no real proof. he might've wanted to contact u to hear ur side of the story or ask u about ur cat for all we know.
    i dont want any 100 post topic on this. just saying that we, the other part of the server that havent annoyed u, yet, want to try and enjoy this game. and your razes make that hard to accomplish.

I think its fair Palem defend himself in here as it wasnt Palem creating this forum thread.

Also Palem is allowed to act how he wishes ingame, as forum is a seperate thing (i was told a while back), hes a player and he has not banned nor silenced any FREE players nor their supporters from posting in forum, therefore he is not abusing his powers....

So best of luck to Palem, though i don't agree with razing into wars i do understand that it can come to that point, and he has the same rights as the rest of us players to hold grudges/act childish ingame as long as he keeps it seperated from his duty as a forum mod.
    War is what happens when language fails.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Aranfein View Post
    I think its fair Palem defend himself in here as it wasnt Palem creating this forum thread.

Also Palem is allowed to act how he wishes ingame, as forum is a seperate thing (i was told a while back), hes a player and he has not banned nor silenced any FREE players nor their supporters from posting in forum, therefore he is not abusing his powers....

So best of luck to Palem, though i don't agree with razing into wars i do understand that it can come to that point, and he has the same rights as the rest of us players to hold grudges/act childish ingame as long as he keeps it seperated from his duty as a forum mod.
    He is encouraging others to do so. I mean he has a right to do so to encourage others, but not in the utopia public forums where his Mod status actually encourages some weight with ghettos.

If he was doing this on IRC / in ingame Private messages then it wouldn't be a problem.

He might as well link his thread to peoples SOT pages in game announcements.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    He is encouraging others to do so. I mean he has a right to do so to encourage others, but not in the utopia public forums where his Mod status actually encourages some weight with ghettos.
    I absolutely encourage all ghettos to stand up for themselves when kingdoms like FREE decide they're going to force feed you a **** sandwich and expect you to eat it with a smile.

FREE, however, is mine. So they best back off.

He is in his right to do that too though, again it doesnt interfere with his duty as a forum mod, nor has he used his powers as a mod to anything regarding this.

Only questionable thing is that he posted target sharing(kingdom name) in these forums though he mentioned the KD and didnt single anyone out, its still questionable, again he is a player like the rest of us and we have seen many times people have asked for their friends to help in a crusade vs kingdoms thats done something against them (AMA, CR, Simians and the list goes on), i dont see what the difference is just because he is a forum mod and a single individual.. and dont forget Outplayerzz he has used many small ghettos to hurt big KDs.

Regular
    Your actions speaks of 3 things Palem:

1) It is ok to hit into wars, a fortiorari, that you are a MOD of a utopia forum.

2) It's ok for a MOD to behave such as you have did;

3) Sharing location. - You should just apologise and be amendable and solve things. after all, if you humble yourself things will be fine. Instead you try to be a keyboard warrior twisiting and turning and trying to wriggle out of the mess you make my giving some vague answer to questions.

I sincerely expected more out of you, and especially you as a MOD and now leading the utopia members to question the INTEGRITY of the MODS.

I emphazie...Palem, you're drawing more hate upon yourself than necessary.

Do the right thing, hang your boots as a MOD, perhaps that way, people might find a way to forgive you.

And the longer this drags, the more it will bring the confidence of the MODs to be called into question.

Frankly speaking, if I were a fellow MOD, i would be really ashamed of you and your actions.

HOwever, some are trying to justify that a MOD and his actions from ingame is two separate thing. The reality is, you can try to segregate it theoretically, but at the end, you CANNOT UNDO the experiences people had, having to deal with what you have done.
    Last edited by Pr0fanity; 22-10-2014 at 11:10.

Pr0fanity... him being a forum mod has NOTHING to do with ingame playing, as its seperate, if he was a ingame MOD yes this shouldnt be allowed, and i would wish for his removal too, but as he is ONLY a forum MOD, why should he not be allowed to make hits? hitting into wars isnt illegal or against the rules, its just dishonourable.
    Last edited by Aranfein; 22-10-2014 at 11:11.

Forum Addict
    Would both kingdoms be sanctioned for fake-warring if they took a time-out from their war to RK Palem?

^. ^

Thread Information