Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This is how now utopia is played?

Veteran

This is how now utopia is played?

The sender of that message is Pyromaniacs.

@ CJ, I see you have some overgrown provinces, need landrop on them?

Enthusiast
    I thought the message was in good humor. Seemed funny to me. What's the big deal?

Post Fiend
    I generally just take the acres. Maybe its time for a lesson on how to do that?
    Last edited by Going to Change; 22-10-2014 at 13:13.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I hate that they asked politely first before just farming them without mercy!

*faux outrage*

Postaholic
    well its ok cj think he is funny, but qustion is was this the act of genius or did he just cost his kingdom the age ?
    time will tell i gusse.
    Last edited by Mike^; 22-10-2014 at 13:19.

Just to clear it up, cj didn't send that to Coss. Coss got that forwarded to him from someone else
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

hehe I got that message too, but I already been send a dussin others from warring kds who recieved the same sort of message. CJ aint slacking this age :)
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

i mean, if you can't win the age with talent, might as well win it by farming!
    #Beastblood

rule #12 no dutchies allowed.
    --Amendment 1.1: <3 LDP mucho much
    --Amendment 1.2: <3 chrissi
    --Amendment 1.3: snirpsner is by far the best dutchie ever. <3
    --Amendment 1.4: Prot and Darkie are OK in my book.

Forum Addict
    im fine with the concept of landdropping, but this just reminds me of 'the beggar king' from asoiaf..

As far as I am concerned, Pyromaniacs isn't the only kingdom that have asked for land drop this age.

CR, Pew and others have asked for land drops also. And I have seen news where they have dropped kingdoms. I believe that there might be other whoring kingdoms that have messaged. Again, I don't see anything wrong with an attempt to do diplo before any possible hits. There was a kingdom that I messaged that mentioned 4 other kingdoms that have mailed them :P

I don't see what's the purpose of singling us out when all whoring kingdoms have done it before? Is there a reason? If I am not currently top 3 in the server (of which a super small portion of my acres are from LDs, while the rest are through whoring), would you still single me out?

I guess if any CR/Pew or other whoring kingdoms take the stance of no land dropping -> it would be a sign of hypocrite :P Every whoring kingdom in this game has done land dropping the past few ages

Thanks.
    Last edited by TheOne; 22-10-2014 at 18:37.

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

how many threads is sleepy going to put out on this? I mean, I get that they are all about taking risks by warring a KD that is completely not in their class to jump to the #1 spot and all that...... I guess, they should have refused that war and sought more risk/reward and fairer terms with wsk.

Why does everyone on this forum live in a glass house? I thought computer nerds hated light...
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums

Needs to get out more
    Don't have to tell you cJ about forum politics. CR might not be best at everything, but I love their damage control rhetoric. I think it's the best in game. They also show an ability to stay quiet when its the smart move.

So much to learn. Pyro is a fine tutor for the rest of us. Like watching a volcano grow, sharing your pains along the way. I'm glad I caught you guys in the infancy of becoming an explorer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Pyro is a fine tutor for the rest of us. Like watching a volcano grow
    fire metaphor...nice

I am sure they are glad you are there to change their diapers strato...
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Thread Information