Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: This is how now utopia is played?

Quote Originally Posted by Shockwave View Post
    omfg 2k acres you totally farmed us lols

a lotta talk from someone that's never finished ahead of BB.
    2Utopian doesnt play for Pyromaniacs. Check his forum post history.

Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    If you don't know how to whore well you need to find other ways to grow
    sorry, we are n00b in whoring. But I guess CR, Pew and other whoring kingdoms are n00b too cause they do LDs! Last I remembered, BB has done LDs before. You guys are n00b too! Guess thats skill level of whoring kingdoms now, most are total n00b!

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Regular
    Here I'll paraphrase:

"We would like to hit you and take your acres, but you wouldn't like that.
    Instead we will point out that you have a lot of acres, and ask if you want us to take them."

Put very loosely and roughly, that's about right.

although on the 2nd half of it, it's more like you have a lot of acres and would you like to lose them and if so, on whom and how much.

Hey, we do good drops! Gotta benevid both parties.
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    2Utopian doesnt play for Pyromaniacs.
    This is correct and I never claimed too. Regardless pyro beat you in war.

As it officially stands, it is true we have beaten BB on one occasion and lost on one more recently. We don't have to go there (the discussion of which Kd is better).

BB is a Kingdom that I hold in very high esteem and I believe they feel the same for us with the post war word exchanges we've had. Nevertheless I would also agree that they are better as a Kd with more experience and strategists.

So please go back on topic, where the discussion is about Qq on whoring KDs messaging if warring KDs need a land drop.

Regardless, like what cJ said, every whoring KD has had the benefit of land dropping a warring KD, at least what I know of since playing in the top for the past 4 ages consecutively.

That we recently come to the limelight of this land dropping practise is the unfortunate culmination that we've started really well this age and sit on top of the charts, and one of our competitors Sleepy has come back to join the land race just this age after a pretty significant hiatus, and they are not as well accustomed to the practice yet. Understandably they feel upset.

This practice started since the introduction of intra Kd hits causing honour loss, and unless it's reversed, land dropping will continue to be a recurring phenomenon. I speak from experience because I have dropped to every single KD I now compete against in the land charts, back when I was still a warring KD.
    Last edited by 13nesta13; 24-10-2014 at 06:16.
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

Postaholic
    Lotsa bull**** spin in one topic from the cj & nesta crew.
    in my 40 ages of seriouse play none of the top kingdoms would fall so low to practice this kinda no balls tactics.
    ofc cant speak for the last 20 ages where i been no where to find when it come to seriouse play.

Still never the less find it very pathetic how they lower there standarts (or do they ?) to beg small kingdoms for land right out of there wars.
    Man up grow some balls and stop that pussy play.

One thing is if a kingdom come to you without you making demands and say hey can you help us, but you sending msg that more or less tell them to give up there land or you will make sure they pay for it.

But i gusse second hand trailor trash will always be trash nomather how nice cloth you buy em.

okay Mike, every kingdom is thrash and pathetic right now. Your kingdom is the best.

and good job trying to spin and spin. maybe you should try the new Pokerstars Spin N Go games! You would do really well in those games :P

Last edited by TheOne; 24-10-2014 at 06:47.

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Postaholic
    naa as i can see i specefied you and cr not the rest.
    i dont get why you strive to sink so low, is winning worth looking so pathetic.

you dont see me boosting about my kingdom is all that, i learn from experience even the best groupe of players can crash an burn.

Im just trying to hightlight something i find to be outrageous and deemening to smaller kingdoms.

you can spin spin spin all you like but fact is this show you have 0 balls and im pretty sure will be something that will come back to bite you.

Mike, how many ways can we demonstrate that you are being ridiculous?

Answer the basic question:

Given that they could just hit and then diplo later, why is it bad to diplo first and then hit? In both cases, the diplo part is risk management against ops. So why is it bad to do it first?
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Forum Fanatic
    because it comes off as completely dickish? given a choice between consenting to this arrangement or being subjected to incredibly asinine behavior if they refuse, that's not much of a choice.

Post Demon
    I'd first like to hear Palem's opinion on this before I mingle into the discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by noobium View Post
    because it comes off as completely dickish? given a choice between consenting to this arrangement or being subjected to incredibly asinine behavior if they refuse, that's not much of a choice.
    Except they are not. There has not been one thread from a kingdom saying "we were approached by x:x kd and they asked if they could drop us, and we refused, and then they started being mean." Not one thread this age or in last age that I recall. So, it seems that there is an assumption you all are making that has ZERO support.

I continue to make such arrangements with certain KD's who ask with my little KDs because I just don't want to deal with you people. If it makes it more likely that I can just ignore the top of the charts, I could not be happier. You need to accept that, the only people who are upset by things like this are foolish KD's that think they have a shot in hell of keeping their acres against the top. They don't. The best thing to do is to give them up on YOUR schedule until you are ready to try to defend them.

What happens when I try to war decently and enjoy the game against the top? The top has to press every advantage to make the farmout as efficient as possible. I then lose players because they RQ over how unfair it is.

What happens when I try to grow and be competitive before my KD is ready? I get bullied into a farmout which costs me players.

What happens when I explain that a LD gets us to warring faster and we can have fun. I DON'T lose players except a few who have not experienced the above examples. By this time though, most understand that its more fun to war than to get beat on by the top. So we make the arrangements we want to enjoy the game we want so we can ignore the assholes. Do I prefer to feed acres to pewpew and pyro? You bet I do. Why? They were not assholes to me when I did try to play up top. I will never ever ever give free land-drop acres to BB, CR, AMA or any KD led by the assholes I dealt with in those kingdoms. Period.

Butt out of our happiness. Thank you and good day.
    Last edited by Sheister; 24-10-2014 at 11:07.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Postaholic
    ye and you dont argue this so headstrong in hopes to get a spot in one of the given top kingdoms ?;) lol right its for your lil ghetto.

You nailed it Mike. I just hope so hard that I may one day be worthy of some of these kingdoms. If only............

Post Demon
    You nailed it Mike. I just hope so hard that I may one day be worthy of some of these kingdoms. If only............
    You are encouraged to apply any day Sheister, the Spartans will definitely take your application into consideration.

Thread Information