Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: This is how now utopia is played?

Mike, enough of your nonsense trolling, and probably your efforts in trying to get people to hate us. I wonder whether if Pyromaniacs isnt currently leading the land charts, whether you would try to get people to hate the current #1 then. Fancy you taking this play out of your book at such a time in the age when everything is still so tight..

nuff said. If Pyros ever get to war sleepy this age, lets just settle it on the battlefield. Thats where stuff are settled like real men.

my last post in this thread. everyone have fun and enjoy your weekend!

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

But CJ! If you don't post, I can't watch Mike^'s failed griefer attempts! Oh wait, he seems to have a boner for me......

OH MIKE! PLEASE TELL ME MORE ABOUT HOW I HAD, SIMPLY HAD, TO TRY TO GET INTO SLEEPY!!! PLEASE!!

Sure I messaged you idiot. I was without a kingdom and was checking options. duh! Please get over yourself if you think it was because I think that coss or hesus are just amazing. I played with hesus way back when. I was not falling all over myself impressed then and I am not now.

Am I crazy? Maybe, but its the internet.... this is where we let our crazy roam.

For the informative part Mike, I am considered crazy because last age, I spent some time on this forum the last few ages posting things like you are now about how wrong the top are playing. The forum warriors of BB and AMA went to town on me and spent time painting me as crazy. I have now accepted that the top are just going to be assholes and not really play the game how I (and from your posts, I would presume, you and coss) would think it should be played. Its cool, I don't have to get involved with them. I can just have my fun how I choose to do it.

So once you have been frustrated enough by all the **** you see pouring out in the top 5, you can relax and come to the place I have gotten to. I will keep a seat warm for ya.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Needs to get out more
    Now I don't want anyone feeling the RQ bug, so I hope you're all taking this in a stoic robotic monotonous stride.

My purpose this age is to witness the dharma while I idle in my utopian addiction for a much needed rest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by faegan View Post
    Please inform everyone on IRC of your kingdom's location Mike^. We'll remove you from the mailing list and just take your acres without giving anything in return.

Can't even twist this into something funny .... so sad. Another topic wasted...
    This is actually really really funny. You realize the exploration pool that Sleepy has makes them the #1 especially with you being locked up with your soon to be war. You couldn't take Mike's acres if you wanted to.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

/me pees in their pool
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Mike, your nonsensical ramblings are making you look stupid.

Give it a rest already

Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    This is actually really really funny. You realize the exploration pool that Sleepy has makes them the #1 especially with you being locked up with your soon to be war. You couldn't take Mike's acres if you wanted to.
    Always thought you were playing in some retired top player playing in some random ghetto the past few ages... but it seems like you are probably playing in sleepy or asfkd this age. You seem to know too much stuff. How's coming back to utopia after a while?

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

/me eats popcorn
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    Always thought you were playing in some retired top player playing in some random ghetto the past few ages... but it seems like you are probably playing in sleepy or asfkd this age. You seem to know too much stuff. How's coming back to utopia after a while?
    I am not playing in Sleepy or ASF KD (can we get a name for this kd btw?) sorry. Everyone talks it is easy to gather this information. I like to be informed. GL in your war!

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    Except they are not. There has not been one thread from a kingdom saying "we were approached by x:x kd and they asked if they could drop us, and we refused, and then they started being mean." Not one thread this age or in last age that I recall. So, it seems that there is an assumption you all are making that has ZERO support.

bla bla bla bla, bla bla bla bla

Butt out of our [giant flapping penis-fest]. Thank you and good day.
    Well you've got the fish trained to feed you acres (or if you're playing in ghettoland, you're happy to give acres to your friends), of course they're not going to refuse. It's not like they have a choice.

I'll remember to feed acres to neo-AMA and BB next time I see them, just to spite you. Outfarm Outflame Outplay right?

Needs to get out more
    The problem is all us brave contrarians are scattered through the ruins of the server. We probably couldn't stand each other anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6_pv_vRHKI
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    The problem is all us brave contrarians are scattered through the ruins of the server. We probably couldn't stand each other anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6_pv_vRHKI
    We would have forum dominance and that's 60% of the game anyways.

Needs to get out more
    But here's one for all aspiring girth kingdoms: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6Lf8GtMe4M

And: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO_t7GtXO6w
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 25-10-2014 at 03:19.
    ________
    Weed bowls

Stop living in the past, Mike. It's not like this is something that's not been happening for ages.
    PEW PEW PEW!

Needs to get out more
    Whores Without Borders is here for you. For just 1500 acres a day your charitable donations go toward running science, and food for the angels(display scrawny avian). Can you look in their eyes and say no? We all get busy in war and sometimes lose track of whats truly important. For less than a wave or a cup of coffee you can help a girth in need. Won't you join us?

And Nim triggered: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esJl7MZoVww
    ________
    Weed bowls

Thread Information