Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Serendipity vs Divinity

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    no #land4chrystal. no war win for chrystal. next thing i know no prov for chrystal. why "the man" always tryin to keep a ginger down!?

p.s. persain is mean. :|
    I'm not mean i just dont approve of anyone in my kd saying stuff like "but in the end they had proteus." Not allowed from my kd, and well because your not in my kd u shouldn't talk like u are. :P

Quote Originally Posted by persain View Post
    i'm not mean i just dont approve of anyone in my kd saying stuff like "but in the end they had proteus." not allowed from my kd, and well because your not in my kd u shouldn't talk like u are.

good point. but i like to make myself laugh. i sowwy.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    good point. but i like to make myself laugh. i sowwy.
    thank you, now if anyone wants to know more about the actual war i'll gladly respond either here or irc the best i can.

Needs to get out more
    Respond here. Tell us more about your big picture assessment beginning of age and your decision to war in this instance. A little kingdom history would be appreciated also. I'm pressed for time due to business and can't idle for long on irc. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Some overall thoughts on the value of unbreakables, the use of faeries and the number of them would be instructive Persain, I believe.
    To me, it was always a question of if the Serendipity banks could hit your faeries into the (dwindling) hit range of their attackers without being opped too much, a very difficult ask with their rate of expansion.
    How close were they to being able to full break your faeries initially and provide that influx of new acres and do you think they should have?
    I believe they tried some conquests on them, and you then went to town on those, after they had chained your attackers oor. Do you believe much would have changed if they had taken a couple of faery early?

Etc. Anything to help as learning( without giving too much up).

Needs to get out more
    Now that Divinity has won this war how do you guys think you'll do in the playoffs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Respond here. Tell us more about your big picture assessment beginning of age and your decision to war in this instance. A little kingdom history would be appreciated also. I'm pressed for time due to business and can't idle for long on irc. Thank you.
    we got an oop war and fell behind as every other kd launched banks. This war was to dodge waves from the bigger kds and still stay up top, kinda simple . KD history is formed in age 48, i personally joined age 51. i think the kd has had 5-6 total war losses with ~6 wars per age on average. We've only "gone big" one other age, age 56, where we hovered around 4th most of that age untill we hostiled Kygal and got knocked down to 7-8 and promptly proceeded to afk as a kd.

Quote Originally Posted by makeo View Post
    Some overall thoughts on the value of unbreakables, the use of faeries and the number of them would be instructive Persain, I believe.
    To me, it was always a question of if the Serendipity banks could hit your faeries into the (dwindling) hit range of their attackers without being opped too much, a very difficult ask with their rate of expansion.
    How close were they to being able to full break your faeries initially and provide that influx of new acres and do you think they should have?
    I believe they tried some conquests on them, and you then went to town on those, after they had chained your attackers oor. Do you believe much would have changed if they had taken a couple of faery early?

Etc. Anything to help as learning( without giving too much up).
    Unbreakables win or lose wars, its that simple. Either the are safe and carry the kd or they drop via ops/conquest and u lose. The number you run in ANY kd is going to b dependent on your kd setup and dictates how u run wars. For example how FS has wared the past few ages was 100% due to their ~15 faeries, they have no choice but to lose a few and just wait out the offense of their enemies before regaining acres and winning.

Our faeries were breakble by their elf bank most of the war. Early war we had a couple of attackers could break him if he hit out, later war our faeries could almost conquest back if he hit us. Had they started with hiting our faeries the war would have turned out a lot different. Not saying win/lose just different. Its hard to tell since only 1 of them could hit us if they'd have done enough damage to drop a feary into range of their attackers or if it would have been useless.
    Last edited by Persain; 30-10-2014 at 21:20.

How have your Avian/Merchants performed this age? I was saying when they first announced this age's changes that Avian/Merchant would be a trap. It's definitely been the case in the kingdoms I've fought this age.
    I was just like you. My parents died. I have to be strong for Serah, so I thought I needed to forget my past. And I became Lightning. I thought by changing my name, I could change who I was. I was just a kid. Lightning. It flashes bright, then fades away. It can't protect. It only destroys.

Thread Information