Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantetsuken View Post
    This early in the age it's still relatively easy to chain t/ms. In most cases this is just as effective if not moreso than massacring at any point during war. At least it seems to be doing my kd wonders so far :) We inevitably drop in acres depending on our opponent's strategy (in our current war, we are finishing off their last T/M while they have been maxgaining for the last 12 hours). Both kds are back to their starting size at declare, so that means we're in much better shape than they are considering we haven't done any maxgaining yet.

And to the people saying deep chaining is ineffective this early on, we chained their monarch from 900 acres to 100 acres 24 hours ago (when we declared). He still hasn't been able to send his army out and dropped from 70k offense to 20k. We've done this to 2 attackers so far and their bank which is why we were able to stay even in acre trades without even maxgaining. Deep chaining works, but it has to be VERY deep and is sometimes not the most efficient use of resources. But we have a couple of warriors at the bottom (me!) running 25% rax and 15% GS to keep them down so it works for us.
    This means your opponent isnt playing hard enough and has a poor setup in sizes i guess.

early wars are fairly easy - never loose em.. :-) Templars TFW

Thread Information