Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help with new rule book.

Postaholic

Help with new rule book.

Ok guys since its now clear to everyone that a few "new" old kingdoms will be setting the rules in the top going forward and the old **** playbook is out the window.

We would like your input on rules you like us to make the new law.

We are looking to make a new playbook since the old dont work, so any inputs is welcome.

Just to get infront of all the bla bla bla nobodys in the current so called sk kingdoms i like to make it clear that we wont be taken your inputs into consideration at the moment we will be making the playbook avalible when its done for you to follow, failing to meet the demands will result in you getting to sit on the sitelines a few ages.

I like to make it clear this is only a rule book for kingdoms in top 20, but at the same time its also the rule book on how we are alloawed to behave when its comes to the kingdoms below us.

Any ideas from lower tie kingdoms is very welcome.

A few rules that we already decided was first to go is:
    1. Notice deals - you are no longer alloawed to make deals with a notice deal in em, we deem this against the new code of conduct.
    2. Its no longer allowed to msg small kingdoms for acers.

More will be postede as decided on.

Thx.

Postaholic
    As of right Anri, Coss, Asf, Protector has sign off on making this to most exstensiv rule book yet to be made.
    We aim to have a rule (or should i say no rule) for any event you can think up.
    Last edited by Mike^; 25-10-2014 at 19:58.

Stop trying to define the game. Everyone plays differently. Adapt and succeed or fail and cry.
    Proud Monarch of #Debauchery
    Stick to Your Word!
    It's all about the logs
    Follow Your Dreams!
    Believe in Yourself!
    Let Your Spirit Guide You!

Needs to get out more
    You need a name so we can teach this in school.

~ The Farmistice Agreement of Age 63 ~

Don't screw up the pageantry. Please continue...

PS: while I respect the skill of the top 20 the actual, liberal explorer barrier is the top 10.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 25-10-2014 at 20:06.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Regular
    I'll write a rule book. Zauper should be involved too

Postaholic
    Funky has been added to the list we await zauper !

Quote Originally Posted by SillyRabbit View Post
    Stop trying to define the game. Everyone plays differently. Adapt and succeed or fail and cry.
    Or cheat and fall? :)

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    We are looking to make a new playbook since the old dont work, so any inputs is welcome.
    Wheres the old one I can reference from?

Postaholic
    i think elite had is last it was seen, tho its hard to tell proteus also had it a few times inbetween, some even says pyro has begun making a copy out of memory.

haters wanna hate hate hate. mike wants to cry cry cry.

yes that dag burn TSwift song in my head.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

I think we should ask any old Absalom-player to give us the backup of the old playbook. They used to be very specific about how the game should be played and if you didnt follow they would gb.

From what i remember those rules changed a lot according to what absalom currently thought would be ok or not, but still, they should have extensive pdf somewhere.

Rules book? oh dear, might aswell call it top 10's guide to stay in power, seeing we all know that the top will only follow it as long as they are meeting equally strong kingdoms, and disregard it when it comes to anything else as long as it doesnt interfere with their plans/goals for the age, or gives an advantage to an opponent.
    War is what happens when language fails.

Is it me? Or is mike trying to take my forum crazy crown?
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Post Demon
    3. If someone waves or annoys you, you have the obligation to raze into their next war, depending on the severity of of the insults or the amount of hits made.

Forum Addict
    I think CR already had a few pages of the new rulebook drafted, together with Drixx kingdom, in the age of FPA? Please share your work, we would all like to profit from this.

Thread Information