Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Help with new rule book.

Veteran
    Section 5: Farmouts

Article 1. Flagging for Potential Farmout

If your kingdom core ends at or under 75% of the opposing kingdom core networth, you are deemed to be a potential farmout.

Article 2. Warning System
    Based on the Utopian Police action system specified in Section 3: Crime and Punishment, you are provided with a written or verbal warning (to be delivered over YouTube) where you and the larger kingdom are to be warned.

Article 5. Taking Action
    You and the offending larger kingdom will be served an appropriate sentencing under Utopian Law. The severity of your punishment will depend on the following:

1. Your ending networths: Higher-ranked kingdoms will be punished more severely.
    2. Your kingdom actions: Did you act in good utopian faith and try your hardest to win, or did you plan the farmout? See The People vs. Rage & PewPew for recent sentencing.
    3. Your position of power: Those holding most judgeship seats in the Top 5 are more likely to receive lesser sentencing.

I like to post
    Lets all agree about no farming Simians this age. Give them peaceful break when im not around !
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Veteran
    Meeni, you're doing it all wrong. Any rule book should only consists of empty pages so that you can make up rules that benefit you more then the rest of the server on the spot ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Spahrep View Post
    I like the idea as a 'community accepted code of play'. Just by getting it all out in the open will spur lots of interesting discussion. When its complete there will still be tons of arguing, but if you want to follow it... then you can call your kingdom CACP compliant lol.
    I like the idea too - surely one can see that even in rl, there are rules of engagement without which we have no moral standard to compare what is and is not wrong. Imo, it's because there is a lack of such a thing that foul-play is more or less brushed under the rug and usually defended as being part of the Utopian mythos.

This could only encourage a better community environment of which this game is lacking... severely.
    Tovarishch
    Пусть ярость благородная Вскипает как волна.

#Settlers

Enthusiast
    I have a morning ritual that I need to share. I call it "the terminator". First I crouch down in the shower in the classic "naked terminator traveling through time" pose. With my eyes closed I crouch there for a minute, visualizing either Arnold or the guy from the second movie (not the chick in the third one because that one sucked) and I start to hum the terminator theme. Then I slowly rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me to proceed through my day as an emotionless, cyborg badass. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It ruins the fantasy.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by fawk View Post
    I have a morning ritual that I need to share. I call it "the terminator". First I crouch down in the shower in the classic "naked terminator traveling through time" pose. With my eyes closed I crouch there for a minute, visualizing either Arnold or the guy from the second movie (not the chick in the third one because that one sucked) and I start to hum the terminator theme. Then I slowly rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me to proceed through my day as an emotionless, cyborg badass. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It ruins the fantasy.
    I have this picture of Danny DeVito doing the above action ^ in my mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by Milkman View Post
    Meeni, you're doing it all wrong. Any rule book should only consists of empty pages so that you can make up rules that benefit you more then the rest of the server on the spot ;)
    perfect! +1
    #Beastblood

rule #12 no dutchies allowed.
    --Amendment 1.1: <3 LDP mucho much
    --Amendment 1.2: <3 chrissi
    --Amendment 1.3: snirpsner is by far the best dutchie ever. <3
    --Amendment 1.4: Prot and Darkie are OK in my book.

There should be a rule about hostility and dibsing. Like... A hostile is not a hostile until it has a thread with a minimum of 15 pages. Also, Thou canst not calleth dibs if thy targeteth hath already been dub.

or dab... Dib Dab Dub ?

- Some lunatic thought up, calling something dib but does anyone actually know what it stands for? because dib looks and sounds awful

As far as i could find while looking it up...

- Dubai Islamic Bank
    or
    - dib (third-person singular simple present dibs, present participle dibbing, simple past and past participle dibbed)

To dig a hole by poking; especially, to dig a small hole in soil for the purpose of planting a bulb or seed
    To move in a rapid, cautious manner; especially, with movement like a mouse or rat.
    Last edited by Aranfein; 27-10-2014 at 01:34.
    War is what happens when language fails.

Needs to get out more
    You can't really call shotgun on a tractor so it's gotta be dibs.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

Needs to get out more
    I'd also like to approach the community with proposing GBP be changed to a kinder gentler 'Gorgeous Butt Protection'.
    ________
    Weed bowls

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    I'd also like to approach the community with proposing GBP be changed to a kinder gentler 'Gorgeous Butt Protection'.
    You know I'm on that ish. #KeepTheNiceButtsSafe #DeepSquats #YogaPants
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Thread Information