Thread: Question about Conquest

Question about Conquest

I have questions about this type of attack and the wiki is vague, and ive never used this attack ever since coming back to utopia.

1. Let say Province A has 100 def points, from the wiki it says you only need to send 51% of his def to conquest him and that is considered a failed attack. BUT what if i sent more like 105 offense points under the conquest type attack is that still considered a failed attack even tho sending more than enough to break him? yeah yeah i know what you are going to say then why not tradition march him? No i want to figure out something before heading to utopia and actually doing this.

2. Is there a size/NW limit on conquest?

Thanks

Sending 51% is not a failed attack if you are conquesting - that's the point of conquesting? If you send more it should result in more acres taken until 100% is similar or slightly less than trad march acres.

Forum Fanatic
    conquests and ambushes are considered "failed attacks" in the history advisor, even though they do what they're supposed to do. if you send enough offense to break the target outright it doesn't count them as fails.

Strategy Moderator
    1.Conquest is always considered a "failed" attack even if u send 200% offense. its y u dont get credits.

2. yes, its in the guide, not sure exactly though. no limit to conquest range during war though.

thanks

Thread Information