Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Childish Behavior

Childish Behavior

It saddens me that this game is still spurred by childish behavior and spite. I came back to playing this game after not having played for...probably a good 5 or more years. Everything was going well until I "outgrew" my kingdom (I had 4,000 more NW than our king). We had a disagreement about my size and I simply said that after my 24 hours was up I was going to defect. Nothing more. Well I forgot that mostly teenagers play this game and he had his kingdom of mindless lackies attack the hell out of me.

Now...I'm not mad. Why should I be, it's just a game. What I am though is mystified as to why you would take it so personally that if someone disagrees with you and offered to leave the kingdom without any trouble, in addition to letting you keep all the aid I just sent out that day, why would you go and do such a damn fool thing? Grow up please.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Some people are just mad all the time.

*cough* Palm *cough*
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

TheTurks, Post a recruitment thread, I am sure a more sane kd can pick you up.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Of course he would only post his side. And sadly he really does feel as if he is the victim. There are other reasons he is being removed. We are a team KD. Turks is not a team player. We have orders while in war (chain targets) Turks hits off target. We have land caps. Turks does not follow them. His reply to making a hit for land when the orders were not to was "TheTurks
    09:28

i'll expect the same reaction to livin on a prayer then."

livin on a prayer just got into the KD and needs to grow to catch up. He talks as if he is a gift to Utopia and best player alive. Bragging about being the biggest in the KD (which is fine if he is but come on now we are his team, no reason to compete with us). I am not the monarch in his KD and not the one he has been arguing with. Just wanted to point out he is not a victim. He is an instigator being removed.

which was also the reason for him to talk to recruitment. They will weed him out if that's the case.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

To continue with what BumbleBeeTuna said: He stated he attacked 'out of boredom'. (paraphrasing as i cannot scroll up higher to find this in the chatbox)

TheTurks also admitted he wasnt up to date with the current state of the game and refused any helpful input people offered. Instead he continuously talked down to the other KD members. Truth be told, he is extremely selfish and does not know how to play in a KD as a KD. You kept spewing the Monarch acted childish while throwing a hissy fit. In fact, the Monarch carried himself rather normally where as you were the one acting like a child.

And for someone that kept bragging about their province and capabilities... i find it odd that in our first war you had the least amount of attacks as well next to last in terms of acres gained while only receiving 1 attack yourself. Also bragging about your large army while being 100+ acres bigger than other attackers but having 1 of the lowest mod offenses gave me a pretty good chuckle.
    Last edited by DTK; 30-10-2014 at 18:28.

always 2 sides to the story. You weren't a good match, be happy you are are without each other!
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

Yea, I did attack out of boredom. Because we weren't doing anything. We were stagnant for over a week and all I was doing was pumping resources out to smaller provinces. Forgive me for helping people, shame on me.

And I love this childish mentality of "it's my way or the high...oh no there's no highway, we'll just kill you instead of let you play even though you said you were willingly going to leave". Your ego will be your downfall. The fact that you couldn't even handle a "discussion" thread that you guys created shows your inability to work with others who oppose your views. I would never want to see a kingdom who runs like that, ever. And I would still take a province who runs 80k def to 60k off over 80k off to 40k def any day. A good kingdom will finally show you just how sad those builds really are.

It is absurd how childish you are acting.

How was I acting like a child? I never said anything other than "how do you defect"? That's a hissy fit? Wow when the bull rains it pours.

when its 19 against 1, usually its the 1 that was a problem and not the 19. But cry on forums, it surely helps.

We came out of war and were in normal for 2 days for those chained to catch up then went to fort for 4 days ready for war with a KD that agreed to war and then changed their mind. So while working on the next move and orders were for no growth you hit someone for land, most likely to continue to be the largest province so you can boast about your rankings and how unbreakable you are (hows that going for you by the way?). When confronted about it your response (I posted above) was basically "well he did it too" yet the rest of us are childish. You are being killed off rather than waiting for you to defect so we don't have to deal with your whining to the KD. Also you haven't done anything you are supposed to with the KD so how can we believe you would actually leave? Why would we want to wait the 24 hours you have to wait? We will kill you faster and have a new replacement in faster

Forum Fanatic
    why do people make simple things into complicated things?
    a lot comes back to how ghetto tactics are awful. if you can't chain properly you might as well maxgains...

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by BumbleBeeTuna View Post
    when its 19 against 1, usually its the 1 that was a problem and not the 19.
    http://www.nizkor.org/features/falla...opularity.html

I don't see what the problem here is. He's leaving. You want him to leave. Why's everyone so mad all the time?

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    http://www.nizkor.org/features/falla...opularity.html

I don't see what the problem here is. He's leaving. You want him to leave. Why's everyone so mad all the time?
    I agree. It's the other half of why I travel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

The decision to remove was made ahead of him claiming he will leave so why change it and deal with his drama all day?

Thread Information