Thread: New and a question

New and a question

Hi,

I'm new to this game. I learned about this game because my brother plays it and I wanted to try it aswell. Now just in the chat, other players said it could be a problem for me to play because my brother plays aswell. We use different computers, but use the same wifi. Is there a way for us to both play? What precautions should we take to avoid getting deleted?

Thanks

Forum Addict
    do not interact with each other ingame and dont login from each other's computer, and you should be fine..

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    If you don't play in the same kingdom as your bother and you don't try to interact with the same kingdoms (so it looks like you're just another province he's playing) you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

If you want to take extra precautions, you can email support (utopiasupport@utopia-game.com) and explain the situation so if your activity gets flagged they'll know the situation. That being said, if you just avoid each other, there should be no flags.

By the way, welcome to the game!
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

Thanks for your quick responses

Welcome!
    PEW PEW PEW!

welcome to the game hopefully you will stay and play a while!
    Science in Progress 61 Cloud-City | RONIN 62 The Road| RONIN 63 DemonDeathWind | Rise2Power 64 TenToesUp | Rise2Power 65 Toothless Aggressio | Rise2Power 67 FiftyShadesofOrc

Is there any possible way we could play together in the same kingdom? I know some others in that kingdom aswell and it'd be awesome to play with rl friends and family.

Needs to get out more
    At your expense. You'll need a separate account. Like at the cigar lounge, me and a friend use to play in the same kingdom. He used wifi and I used my cellular account.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by Spons View Post
    Is there any possible way we could play together in the same kingdom? I know some others in that kingdom aswell and it'd be awesome to play with rl friends and family.
    You can. There are some restrictions though: you can't send aid to each other and you can't hit/op the same targets within 24h. I've seen plenty of people doing that without trouble.
    PEW PEW PEW!

Needs to get out more
    Yeah that's right. It's been a while and I forgot. That was why I started playing off a separate network; I was undead and taco truck was halfling. His aid was very complimentary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by Spons View Post
    Welcome! :-) spread the word!

Thread Information