Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: BB vs ASFKD?

BB vs ASFKD?

Judge

On another note!
    24 More hours for BB vs ASF's kd? Someone create a thread and put up the wagers please? Goodz?
    Ok.. so I found this in the other thread about those other kingdoms.. and I have not slept for a very long time so I kinda thought I should announce my presence in some way.

There for I'm creating this thread about BB(Bad Santa) vs ASF(Abnegation) which apparently everyone think will happen soon!

In the other thread about the other kingdoms I foolishly said that it looked like Pyro had a better setup but then later found out i might have more friends in CR... I obviously got punished instantly in #tactics for voting for the wrong kingdom...

Since i learn from my mistake this time I'm going to say that i think BB will win because I know more people in that kingdom!

Anyway I hope the war will happen and that it will be a exciting war.

ps. Sorry for the insomniapost but please feel free to add more quality information in the thread

ps2. Seems betting is the new thing and I would think that the odds are set to 1:1 but someone with more expertise on odds will have to give information about that.

ps3. I might add a even deeper analyze off how i think the war will got tomorrow when i wake up.

EDIT: JUST RECEIVED THIS INFORMATION! This is via a friend that got it from a friend and its probably not even first hand from that friend! Gossip!
    Unknown source(actually known but you get the idea):
    "ASF V BB should happen, ASF has been asking me about strategy and how to war them for 2 days, geting setup....""
    /V
    Last edited by vir; 04-11-2014 at 10:14.

Vir, the odds will be whatever goodz decides to put them on, since he's the Utopia Bookie.

I didn't hear anything about notice being served between the two, anyone from BB or ASF able to confirm before I get all excited over nothing?
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

Their CF expires at start of year 3 and there is no notice deal, so there you go :)
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

if ASF or Flogger or Protector or someone reputable from either KD tells me they plan on engaging the other I'll create odds and allow betting. By tells me of course I mean posts in here.

meh i added it anyway. If no war by YR4 Jan1 then all bets will be void between these 2 :D
    Last edited by goodz; 03-11-2014 at 18:49.
    My life is better then yours.

Enthusiast
    Stuff happened

Dragons have been started both ways but not sent. 2 razes each way. Iam grabbing my popcorn for this
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Where's Realest? :(

watching taylor swift videos of course
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    If that's true then I understand.

Taylor Swift removed all her music from Spotify. Shes so lame.

Veteran
    So no kingdom in the top 100 is named bb or beastblood or asfkd or asfanything or rage. Did both kingdoms decide not to go for the land crown or are the names in the title wrong?
    -Nox-

Now playing a well prepared bacon rogue. Seasoned the little piggie with peper, thyme and rosemary. Put in the oven with potatoes under it so those get baked in the seasoned fat dripping down. Asparagus with cherrytomatoes, olives and basil on the side. Hmmmmmm.

546706 total books in Palem's superfun uhm hoi challenge.
    Made utopian faeries fly.
    Age 72 war win crown and honour crown.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    grr, I hate when people want me to pay money to enjoy their craft!

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    grr, I hate when people want me to pay money to enjoy their craft!

lol
    I pay for Spotify each month. :) Also artist get paid per played song or so i think. It wont increase albums sales either way.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Uhm hoi View Post
    So no kingdom in the top 100 is named bb or beastblood or asfkd or asfanything or rage. Did both kingdoms decide not to go for the land crown or are the names in the title wrong?
    It's the two biggest NW kingdoms at the moment, BB just tagged up.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    I pay for Spotify each month. :) Also artist get paid per played song or so i think. It wont increase albums sales either way.
    meh, idk. I know nothing of Spotify

Quote Originally Posted by Uhm hoi View Post
    Please, Faery banks have jdorje written all over it lol
    Last edited by Palem; 03-11-2014 at 22:31.

Thread Information