Thread: Take me to your kingdom. I online 18 hours per day. I am new

Take me to your kingdom. I online 18 hours per day. I am new

My name is Mr. Tuck. I am based in Malaysia GMT +8.

The reason why I am writing this thread is because I feel ****ing frustrated because my kingdom is not communicating with each other most of the time.

I am talking alone on the chatbox, and also replying bunch of messages on forum but it seems like no one cares.

Most of the good players in my kingdom are just doing their own **** without giving a flying **** to newbie like me.

This is my first time playing, I think I am doing well since I read a lot and I have a brother to guide me in game.

Anyway, I really wanna change to a more active and a kingdom with more 'communication'.

I feel ****ing frustrated when I sent like 200 messages on the chatbox and no one replies even if there's like 5 people onlining. As if like I don't ****ing deserve a reply.

Maybe I don't deserve it really. Thank you in advance if you have any invitation and I am willing to learn and contribute to your kingdom.

Sincerely,
    Tuck

Regular
    Check out the old guard's thread. I beleive we are recruiting one more active player.. there is always lots of talk in our chatbox and our monarch shrinky is awesome and we are always willing to help new players out with strategy tips if you need.

Needs to get out more
    I saw you somewhere out there Tuck; maybe we exchanged hits. Welcome to the game.

Shrinky is a great guy I've served with and I think you'd really like playing in The Old Guard. The name of the kingdom speaks for itself. - I realize you're learning and Utopia can be complicated. Some kingdoms run independently province to province. I enjoy those type of kingdoms myself. It's not necessarily snobbery, sometimes just busy people idling at work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Hi Tuck, welcome to Utopia world. It's always nice to see more Malaysian in this game.
    Many people here are willing to help, especially when you are willing to learn. All the best in finding a home in Utopia. ^.^

Veteran
    Hi Tuck, StarCraft is looking for players. We're always helpfull to learn new players the game. Look for me or Joepert on irc @ #utopianstarcraft on server irc.utonet.org.

Post Demon
    I PMed you Tuck. Contact me :)

check out #mythospub in IRC for one of the best Kingdom's in the game! Very fun group, always somebody online.
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

you can stop by #vicenvirtue - we have a province that needs an owner -- or send me a message here...

Thread Information